LDRO

Instagram Updates

gotta tell you something hun, Sean is not super liberal and neither is Lana Del Rey

Lana is left leaning and Sean is probs middle of the road, now get over it , we all been knew Lana is not a vocal person on these things so why do yall continue to be invasive it’s exhausting and it’s quite frankly none of your business. No wonder she doesn’t share her life with us anymore with people like yall crazy stans constantly on the attack whether it’s her choice on clothing, hair, makeup, plastic surgery, weight, men, constant speculation about her childhood traumas and political feelings. I just think she’s like any other woman in their mid 30s no major political feeling but maybe a passion about something here or there eg her hate for trump and feelings about disaster relief

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Lana is left leaning and Sean is probs middle of the road, now get over it , we all been knew Lana is not a vocal person on these things so why do yall continue to be invasive it’s exhausting and it’s quite frankly none of your business. No wonder she doesn’t share her life with us anymore with people like yall crazy stans constantly on the attack whether it’s her choice on clothing, hair, makeup, plastic surgery, weight, men, constant speculation about her childhood traumas and political feelings. I just think she’s like any other woman in their mid 30s no major political feeling but maybe a passion about something here or there eg her hate for trump and feelings about disaster relief

excuse me, but i never attacked her clothing, hair, makeup, plastic surgery, weight, choice of men, childhood traumas and political feelings. please show me where i did. to say Lana is left-leaning because she hates Trump or called out Kanye is foolish. those were easy moves that had no effect on the revolution. and no she's a centrist, and an apathetic one at that. see now i'm criticizing her. and where the fuck do you get off, telling me to get over it? mankind is everybody's business. 

and last time i checked, this is a Lana Del Rey forum and guess what? we discuss Lana Del Rey!

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Not sure this site is for you then, cupcake. We discuss anything and everything. Not a good look to be attempting to police other users 5 posts in, but you do you. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She is white though? Or am I missing something?

I never looked at it that way! I mean how the hell did they even meet? He’s a Tulsa cop and she’s a hipster Californian with thug themes. Unless Sean is super liberal and some cops are liberal. Hell, some of the members of the fbi that my boyfriend worked with were super liberal. I’m just really confused on how their paths crossed. Unless it was set up but I wouldn’t think to set her up with a cop

He's on some propaganda show to try and make people love cops and see them as heroes instead of what they really are, so I'm guessing someone who knew them both figured they'd get on. Or who knows, maybe she slid into his DMs, because for all the fronting she used to do about living on the edge, breaking the law, taking drugs, etc she seems very comfy settling down with a sketchy small-time actor-cop.

locals only

excuse me, but i never attacked her clothing, hair, makeup, plastic surgery, weight, choice of men, childhood traumas and political feelings. please show me where i did. to say Lana is left-leaning because she hates Trump or called out Kanye is foolish. those were easy moves that had no effect on the revolution. and no she's a centrist, and an apathetic one at that. see now i'm criticizing her. and where the fuck do you get off, telling me to get over it? mankind is everybody's business. 

and last time i checked, this is a Lana Del Rey forum and guess what? we discuss Lana Del Rey!

It was a general statement, you know that

It was a general statement, you know that

you replied to my post and then went off on a rant about "crazy stans", that's what i know. but let's not get off-topic and we can just end it here

He's on some propaganda show to try and make people love cops and see them as heroes instead of what they really are, so I'm guessing someone who knew them both figured they'd get on. Or who knows, maybe she slid into his DMs, because for all the fronting she used to do about living on the edge, breaking the law, taking drugs, etc she seems very comfy settling down with a sketchy small-time actor-cop.

That’s what I’m saying. Like I said, I never paid attention to her outside of her music and I was really really surprised she was with a cop. I mean she was Lolita “lost in the ghetto”, ffs. That still makes me laugh. I don’t know how anyone bought into any of that. Do I think it was an act? Sure. It’s just like every other sad white person who thinks they need to be anything other than white or appear to have some flavor to be less boring lol.. Maybe she has realized that’s dumb and she needs to be elizabeth, not gang banging Del Rey

ETA: oh can’t forget about the “gangster Nancy Sinatra” Jesus I forgot how ridiculous it all was for a good moment

FWIW, Lana liked this tweet back in November:

https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/1197257294477701123

And her dad is/was a Bernie supporter. So her political leanings probably did not match up w/ Sean.

Sean might be liberal. I mean, not all cops are conservative. Now are they bernie level? Possibly. I think they broke up because of her fans. I’d ditch them or leave them in the dark too if the majority was psycho and trying to compete with my boyfriend or tell me who to date. Anyways, getting back on topic, we know she’s liberal. You can smell it on her and hear it when she talks. She’s a millennial urban outfitters certified hippie. No conservative cop would fuck with that. Trust me when I say no conservative cop would go for her and she wants an echo chamber, not disruption.

Sean might be liberal. I mean, not all cops are conservative. Now are they bernie level? Possibly. I think they broke up because of her fans. I’d ditch them or leave them in the dark too if the majority was psycho and trying to compete with my boyfriend or tell me who to date. Anyways, getting back on topic, we know she’s liberal. You can smell it on her and hear it when she talks. She’s a millennial urban outfitters certified hippie. No conservative cop would fuck with that. Trust me when I say no conservative cop would go for her and she wants an echo chamber, not disruption.

she said she was a moderate. like she literally said it. in her own words. "I'm really not more of a liberal than I am a republican — I'm in the middle.”

let's remember that not all millennials are liberal. and urban outfitters hippie? you mean a major music label and major fashion brand collaborated to make more profit because they know the demographics of the people who will buy her albums and buy their clothes. had nothing to do with who she is, but more of who the label wants to sell her as. she's a white woman from an affluent family who acted like someone she's not. you know why she's a matcha drinking, soul cycle baddie? that's who she's always been. she got tired of the act. i think some parts of her persona were real, don't get me wrong, but just because she vapes, did drugs, and talks about her pussy, does not make her a liberal, nor does it make her conservative.

she said she was a moderate. like she literally said it. in her own words. "I'm really not more of a liberal than I am a republican — I'm in the middle.”

let's remember that not all millennials are liberal. and urban outfitters hippie? you mean a major music label and major fashion brand collaborated to make more profit because they know the demographics of the people who will buy her albums and buy their clothes. had nothing to do with who she is, but more of who the label wants to sell her as. she's a white woman from an affluent family who acted like someone she's not. you know why she's a matcha drinking, soul cycle baddie? that's who she's always been. she got tired of the act. i think some parts of her persona were real, don't get me wrong, but just because she vapes, did drugs, and talks about her pussy, does not make her a liberal, nor does it make her conservative.

Or she could have just changed, no one is the same person they were 10 years ago. I personally don’t think it’s a question of persona I think it’s more of a natural progression. She is no longer in her mid 20s having fun, going wild. What I’m saying is she’s in her 30s had her fun now wants to relax.

Or she could have just changed, no one is the same person they were 10 years ago. I personally don’t think it’s a question of persona I think it’s more of a natural progression. She is no longer in her mid 20s having fun, going wild. What I’m saying is she’s in her 30s had her fun now wants to relax.

Yeah, when I was in my 20s I was working at a sex shop and partied. Now I’m a banker and settled down with a cop. No one in my inner circle today even knows I worked at a sex shop, tbh. I think it was an image to sell because if she hadn’t been that “gangsta Nancy Sinatra” she would have been another act that had to fight against Gaga and taylor swift. Now that she has the BTD under her belt, she can be elizabeth and not lana and I don’t think any fan is willing to deal with that. It’s too stripped and not urban enough. They forget she’s elizabeth grant from two white parents who lived in New York and was sent off to boarding school, not prison. She’s not a thug, she’s pampered. She can drink her lattes and hangout with white hipster suburban moms whenever she wants. She just needed to slowly work that in instead of suddenly changing It. Her fans don’t want a white woman, they want a racially ambiguous lie. That’s uncomfortable I’m sure for her.

she said she was a moderate. like she literally said it. in her own words. "I'm really not more of a liberal than I am a republican — I'm in the middle.”

So why be a fan of hers anymore? If she’s too white, ignore her. She was white just like Eminem is white, like vanilla ice, like G-eazy, etc. Except she doesn’t give a fuck enough to carry on the charade. That’s actually better in the long run. I don’t understand ANY white person who pretends to be a baddie/thug and pushes that so hard. Like they know they will get tired of running away from themselves eventually and when they do, their real self will come flying out and it’ll be too much of a polar opposite for anyone to handle.

Basically, jig is up! I would be really surprised if she has a rap collab any time soon and tries to prolong the band aid removal for her fans

Guys she is 34 and 49. She did the cringeworthy Bartender-video, where she displays the behaviour of a 13yo tictoc user.

The only problem she has is that she's leaning into the rich-priviledged-american lifestyle way too much right now, singing halfassed "political" songs with the depth of a puddle and constantly doing cringy bs with her gUrLs. This is not about persona or race (lol), this is just her posting cringy shit on her insta while everyone waits for her to announce an release, which is fairly annoying.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Guys she is 34 and 49. She did the cringeworthy Bartender-video, where she displays the behaviour of a 13yo tictoc user.

The only problem she has is that she's leaning into the rich-priviledged-american lifestyle way too much right now, singing halfassed "political" songs with the depth of a puddle and constantly doing cringy bs with her gUrLs. This is not about persona or race (lol), this is just her posting cringy shit on her insta while everyone waits for her to announce an release, which is fairly annoying.

I busted up reading this! First laugh of the day! Thank you!

I agree with every bit of what you said tho

She is rich privileged and American? she’s not really leaning into anything

So why be a fan of hers anymore? If she’s too white, ignore her. She was white just like Eminem is white, like vanilla ice, like G-eazy, etc. Except she doesn’t give a fuck enough to carry on the charade. That’s actually better in the long run. I don’t understand ANY white person who pretends to be a baddie/thug and pushes that so hard. Like they know they will get tired of running away from themselves eventually and when they do, their real self will come flying out and it’ll be too much of a polar opposite for anyone to handle.

Basically, jig is up! I would be really surprised if she has a rap collab any time soon and tries to prolong the band aid removal for her fans

Yeah, when I was in my 20s I was working at a sex shop and partied. Now I’m a banker and settled down with a cop. No one in my inner circle today even knows I worked at a sex shop, tbh. I think it was an image to sell because if she hadn’t been that “gangsta Nancy Sinatra” she would have been another act that had to fight against Gaga and taylor swift. Now that she has the BTD under her belt, she can be elizabeth and not lana and I don’t think any fan is willing to deal with that. It’s too stripped and not urban enough. They forget she’s elizabeth grant from two white parents who lived in New York and was sent off to boarding school, not prison. She’s not a thug, she’s pampered. She can drink her lattes and hangout with white hipster suburban moms whenever she wants. She just needed to slowly work that in instead of suddenly changing It. Her fans don’t want a white woman, they want a racially ambiguous lie. That’s uncomfortable I’m sure for her.

wow. very shocked reading this. i never said i didn't want Lana to be a white woman. i never said i wanted her persona back. i said she's changed. that's all. and dude, i like her music stripped down, so don't try that move.

also, you are blatantly stereotyping people of color in both of these posts. saying that white people can't be baddies and thugs implies only people of color are thugs. 

wow. very shocked reading this. i never said i didn't want Lana to be a white woman. i never said i wanted her persona back. i said she's changed. that's all. and dude, i like her music stripped down, so don't try that move.

also, you are blatantly stereotyping people of color in both of these posts. saying that white people can't be baddies and thugs implies only people of color are thugs.

You’re expecting Elizabeth to know what real life is like. She doesn’t. As I said, she was pampered. It’s a persona and, actually, people should be insulted she used that kind of stereotypical image to get where she did and stopped when it no longer suited her.. Yeah, white people can be thugs. My maternal grandfather worked for the cartel and was on the FBI’s wanted list for drug smuggling and we had the FBI coming to our house. A raid almost went down on my house because of my father. I KNOW a life she doesn’t. A life most DONT actually live. So, I’ll go back to lurking because this isn’t my scene.

I don’t need anyone on a fan forum telling me what the fuck is up. I know the life she portrayed and tried to make look glamorous. It isn’t. None of what I know is fuckin glamorous.