LDRO

Instagram Updates

Maybe that's just me, but like whatever is going on between them, instead of pretending like your own mother doesn't exist and replace her with your older Instabaddie friend, isn't it like the one day of the year you would be the bigger person and try to put differences aside, let go of your anger/issues and try to amend/rekindle things with the one person this whole damn day is dedicated tono o

i try to make amends with people but no one is required to rekindle things with people, but i feel like her whole post was just so awkward and shady

s a y y e s t o h e a v e nย :twirls:

Guys we cannot say things like โ€žpoor Pattyโ€. We donโ€™t know what happend between the two of them. People really have โ€žparent issuesโ€ and it doesnโ€™t matter if theyโ€™re 15 or 30.

ย 

True but people on here are quick to judge Patty as a mother, we don't know what's going on. But we can also acknowledge that with the information we also got, Lana is probably not the easiest person to get along with. She's got her own personal issues that we're aware of.

i try to make amends with people but no one is required to rekindle things with people, but i feel like her whole post was just so awkward and shady

ย 

That's fair.

ย 

I also agree, her whole post felt more like her trying to throw shade at her mother under the guise of "God is good he gave me a new familyย  :flutter: "

for reals, its just so awkward and doesnt feel genuine at all

ย 

I just feel like this was her "response" to people questioning why tf she would honor Candace Block on Mother's Day in that weird/cringy insta post after she turned off the comments. Lanz, sometime not saying anything at all is best.

I think it's just strange since we have seen Patty and Lana together seemingly happy, so it always felt like she was a nice part of Lana's life--just not in the limelight like Rob. But this definitely does feel like a blatant swipe at Patty, yikes.ย 

giphy.gif

โœจ I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymoreย โœจ

i feel like her post was more to shade her mother then to say happy mothers day to candance or w.e, even if that was not her intentions, she really made it feel like she hates her mom omggg

Was just thinking about this. When, having almost 10M followers on Twitter, and being one of the most influential artists on the world, you use your voice just to despise your mother, things at a familiar level must be terribly, so, so fucked up. I remember when all the stuff happened with Ann Powers and she said something about her implying that she had been victim of child abuse -something none of us could read on that interview, apparently-. Truly sad for whatever may have happened there, whatever it was.

Ugh. Is she 12?

ย 

So fucking petty and heartless, like using her Twitter as some sort of diary in which she's like "I don't like my mom, I got other friends I can be their mom! Thank you God!". Lanz is familiar with making herself look like a fool.

I don't see the problem with her seeing her friends as family but whatever. We don't know the extent of her issues with her mom. Let her be.

ย 

I don't think that's what people find problematic to be honest. Personally I think it's pretty cool that she feels as though she as that strong of a bond with other women that are very close to her. What I find weird and embarrassing is putting your own mother on blast on social media and basically alluding to you not wanting to have a relationship with her/pretending like she doesn't exist. Which would be fine if she didn't make it so public, but I find that to be humiliating for her mother. Also, I don't know the dynamic of their relationship, for all we know Patty has done stuff to Lana that she can't forgive/let go of and vice-versa.

ย 

But it's still embarrassing, unbecoming, shady, sophomoric and even heartless to do that for your millions of followers on Mother's Day.

I don't see the problem with her seeing her friends as family but whatever. We don't know the extent of her issues with her mom. Let her be.

ย 

The former is fine, but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth to have your daughter (who has 16m followers) post something about your "replacement" on mother's day. There are far less spiteful ways to acknowledge Candace without shading Patty.ย 

ย 

As usual, I'm sure she just didn't think, but the whole thing looks terrible, imo.ย 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream