LDRO

Instagram Updates

V true. I think w all those words, and the vagueness of it. it's hard not to try and read between the lines. main point tho, she's found something incredibly meaningful to her, happy about it, and celebrating what she can. sometimes letting go means more for love than arguing etc./ staying in bad graces w someone. 

Ok so. check her owtt 

this is album cover material. 

I love that she's embracing her facial freckles now, instead of covering them up. They're so cute. 

Also, when I envision the cover for WHF (based on the crumbs we have), it's something like this, but more dramatic. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i feel like my perspective on this whole thing has changed somewhat, i personally wouldn't feel comfortable sharing such intimate parts of my life, but if lana feels comfortable sharing it, then i think that's alright. she didn't flat out say "i hate my mother and here are all of the awful things she's done to me".

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i don't have the best relationship with my father but if anything i'd rather just not say anything, or say something pretty general. i just couldn't imagine my own actions between me and one other person affecting my whole family especially when we have to come together for holidays etc. it puts her parents and siblings in a kind of awkward/difficult position like they have to pick sides or something. idk maybe i'm completely wrong we don't really know much about her family but this is just my two cents. i guess i just find it awkward that this is so public, i'd understand more if she posted it on like a private fb or something but lol

Yeahhh, I think that's my issue with it, too. However, as I said earlier, at least one of her poems is about her mother, and maybe others are, too. Perhaps this is her way of easing into the subject, because it will inevitably come up when she releases her poetry. 

She clearly harbours a lot of resentment for her mother. Do we even know if Rob is still married to her? Or is Chuck and Charlie share these feelings?

Her letter made me think back to the photos of Lana waiting up with Jamie King in the hospital before she went into labour, the lyrics to Cherry Blossom, Fine China and How to disappear. It's clear she really wants to be a mother and that seems to be a huge source of unfulfillment for her.

My Momma 2020 remix dropping soon?

"Momma's always... too." :creep: (at 02:47)

8nl2OpX.png

It's not for me to judge her.

She's a famous and very talented artist, but she's also a woman, like any other, with her sorrows and conflicts.

Nobody knows what she keeps in her chest all this time...

We don't know if she has anyone to talk to about her most intimate problems.

We often die little by little with things that hurt us, but we don't say.

Exposing this, whatever it may be, may be the only way she has found to throw away something that does her no good.

Maybe now she feels better. Maybe now her mother will finally know how she feels about an issue... Nobody but her and her mother knows what happened.

And if there's really something badly resolved between her and her mother, I hope what happened today opens the way for a dialogue.

Today I felt bad for her for several reasons... I hope she's well.

giphy.gif

It's not for me to judge her.

She's a famous and very talented artist, but she's also a woman, like any other, with her sorrows and conflicts.

Nobody knows what she keeps in her chest all this time...

We don't know if she has anyone to talk to about her most intimate problems.

We often die little by little with things that hurt us, but we don't say.

Exposing this, whatever it may be, may be the only way she has found to throw away something that does her no good.

Maybe now she feels better. Maybe now her mother will finally know how she feels about an issue... Nobody but her and her mother knows what happened.

And if there's really something badly resolved between her and her mother, I hope what happened today opens the way for a dialogue.

Today I felt bad for her for several reasons... I hope she's well.

m

THIS.

Damn I truly don’t understand why y’all tripping on her post... lmao if anything I find comfort in it. Yes she has tons of viewers who see what she says or doesn’t say about her relationship with her mother but I for one have such a up and down relationship with my mom, hell I blame her for the hell ive been through but it doesn’t mean I don’t love her.. just means I’ve grown to with or without her .. I believe Patty was always too judgemental of lizzy and lizzy never felt her mothers love... doesn’t mean patty was physically absent but it’s clear her love was .. idk I just know it’s not easy having a mother who sees life in one way and one way only .. idk idk but don’t hate the girl when she’s just opening up with good intensions and white girl coping mechanisms

honestly this^^^^^^^

i honestly can somewhat relate to that little thing she posted about how the women around her shaped her. Mother's Day used to be complicated for me, having a biological mother and a step-mother. Things get complicated. Considering Lana/Lizzy had some substance issues in the past, that can severely impact a relationship with someone, especially your parents, for many many years. We don't know what happens behind closed doors.

Hell, I didn't even know what her mother's name was until the quoted post above. I personally don't know much about Lana's parents, so I don't mean to sound ignorant commenting on something I'm not really educated with.

Maybe Mother's Day is complicated for Lana. Maybe it's not. I love both my mother's but dont really post MD posts, so maybe she doesn't feel the need to as well.

Idk, maybe im putting too much thought into this (I am tired)

negAbhB.png

I love that she's embracing her facial freckles now, instead of covering them up. They're so cute. 

Also, when I envision the cover for WHF (based on the crumbs we have), it's something like this, but more dramatic. 

they areeeeee! 

and mm I think so too. I think it might b because of the photo "texture"(?) of it, and the overall at the beach vibes. it feels like a classic kind of aesthetic it's great. sorta reminds me of an updated may jailer throwback

UV/Honeymoon

tbh what i gather from all this is that the old ~not really getting along~ recently became an overt conflict for whatever reason, bc those posts were ice cold. i feel bad for lana, it kinda looks like she's desperately looking for maternal connection everywhere and anywhere, which gives all the momstagram stuff a different, sadder context.

they areeeeee! 

and mm I think so too. I think it might b because of the photo "texture"(?) of it, and the overall at the beach vibes. it feels like a classic kind of aesthetic it's great. sorta reminds me of an updated may jailer throwback

Yes, definitely Sirens-ish. 

I think my imaginary WHF cover also isn't so zoomed ... it's kinda a cross between this and the West Coast cover, with something of interest in the background. 

just read a few pages back itt and wow, are people really getting offended by this or acting like she did this unforgivable thing?!

first of all, we are getting the subtext behind those posts bc we're all over every single intimate detail of lana's life (i very much doubt non stans are even picking up on the implications of what she posted) yet now we're acting like she's being uncouth bc she decided to show some vulnerability & make a more personal post? also, her own history aside, i think the written post was a rather nice one, telling people with complicated relationships with their mothers / motherhood that they're seen on a day that tends to forget about them.

This might be horrible. It might be perfectly justified. We don't know. And until we know more, it's not our business. It's between them. It's personal. But more to the point, unless and until we find out that she has bullshit reasons for dissing her mom...

I suspect it's not weird at all...

I'm not sure if I'm getting at what you're implying but imo any possible childhood traumas aren't something to be dug into or that should be made public.

locals only

I think my imaginary WHF cover also isn't so zoomed ... it's kinda a cross between this and the West Coast cover, with something of interest in the background.

Reality: She already used a car, a boat... Now it will be a plane.

The album cover will be a random photo, taken by Chuck, of Lana sitting at the door of a jet. :creep:

giphy.gif

was that a paparazzi drone in her bushes?

No it was ee :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Her post on twitter felt like something you write on a piece of paper and throw out immediately after writing. Like someone else said, it seems like a cry for help or just a person that's deeply hurting and needs to vent (possibly in hopes her mom comes across it). 

I honestly hope so too. I know she uses shots like that more for singles, but I hope it comes thru.. 

The Terrence Loves You cover was BEAUTIFUL  

UV/Honeymoon