LDRO

Instagram Updates

so does this confirm she's back together/never broke up with Sean?

Β 

It was clear that the highlight of Lana's post is Candace, as a maternal representation. She's the only one that appears in all photos.

The photo (from late December / early January) that the guy appears in, as well as several other people, is exactly the one where Lana is holding Candace's hand. I believe she posted this photo exactly for that, for what it represents, for the bond between her and Candace.

I don't think she would be so rude as to cut the photo to remove the guy (and she would be rude to other people in the photo who would also be cut).

He has continued to like everything she posts, since the relationship ended in February. They continue to follow each other at IG and he referred to her as "friend". This suggests that the broke up was "amicable".

giphy.gif

If she wants a baby THAT badly she doesn't need to be in a relationship with a man. There's sperm banks everywhere and goodness knows she can afford IVF.Β 

Β 

THIS and also adoption services.

Maybe they broke up because Sean doesn’t want children? He does have two grown children of his own, maybe he didn’t want to do the whole baby thing again and that’s what made the relationship not work. It seems they are on good terms with one another.

Dear Lord, please let me age beautifully like Lana del Rey....she looks so BEAUTIFUL... hopefully she acknowledges how beautiful she is with her freckles & without fillers.

Β 

And did we know if Lana has visited Lake Placid in the last few years?Β  And live her parents still there? Just curious though

That's a mood haha

Β 

Β 

Lake Placid house was sold in 2017,Β https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/37-Swiss-Rd-Lake-Placid-NY-12946/30426218_zpid/?fullpage=true

Β 

Her parents bought a house in FloridaΒ 

She looks so young I want her hair to stay like this :flutter:

Β 

And I’m shocked at how long she’s had dark hair for all these years and having the motivation to keep it like that. I have naturally dark hair so I wouldn’t know but omg :rip:

fA7WLoI.gif

quarantine has diminished her fillers and now she is forced to go blonde again

Β 

lizzy grant is back

Seriously, quarantine is wonderful, Lanz-wise.

Β 

No church. No fillers. No awful boyfriend. Blonde. Lemons.

Β 

We just need another crackheaded typewritten tweet, and the day is made

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream