LDRO

Instagram Updates

I just saw her latest post.

nnn, poor Lana.

Can't she like dye it for herself at home, it's not that hard

A lot of female celebrities are losing their minds because their roots are showing and they need their stylist. Once you start having professional stylist do your hair, it's like box dye isn't good enough for you or it's too hard to do on yourself. 

I swear to god this morning I woke up and my first waking thought was so randomly but so clearly about Lana being blonde then I scroll and check instagram to this  :legend:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Sorry but Lana is far away from natural beauty even if the filters wear out :toofunny:

Oh man

I wish I could be 'moved' by her posts or photos... but I just don't care for her looks and all...

These sexist posts aged like milk your honor

I'm going to sound like a bitter bitch when I say the following. That's because I'm bitter as hell and have been burned way too much. Luckily I don't want kids. :smokes:

This is the real world. Love doesn't last forever. It's usually over in the morning or divorce within 3 years. Half of what Lana owns would go to the asshole she'd married. It's not worth getting mingled with anyone especially with the men Lana picks. We all know her poor taste in men. The majority of the men she chooses are jobless. She has to support them. The only one with a real job was Sean and no one liked him because he's a cop.  If she wants to feel "familiar love" or etc., adopt a dog or ferret. Have friends around which she already does. She's close to her siblings and dad. Good. 

Honestly in this day and age you don't need to deal with men and their bullshit to have a kid. But we all kinda know how Lana is. She might date and marry an asshole jobless model or god help us, a racist sheriff. Anyway -

May I remind Lana that these two good quality men with jobs are single. I present Evan Peters and Brad Pitt. 

can we speculate about what she would name her ferret?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

These sexist posts aged like milk your honor

Lol how is it sexist to point out that someone who had plastic surgery is hardly a natural beauty? The only thing that's not fresh here is your reading comprehension

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lana looks beautiful. Maybe it’s just my sheer respect that I have for her as she is HUMAN and will AGE, but she does not look bad. We have to remember we’ve been following her (some of us) for at least 10 years and she can’t be the cute lil young woman from the music videos in the beginning of her career. She looks good and I would love to see her grow her hair out naturally.

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure the iphone in the pic's the SE that came out this year. She had an iPhone X before, I guess she just didn't like the borderless screen w no button so she went back to her iphone 6s with the crusty case.

qfrWuBl.png

I'm pretty sure the iphone in the pic's the SE that came out this year. She had an iPhone X before, I guess she just didn't like the borderless screen w no button so she went back to her iphone 6s with the crusty case.

You're probably right! How the hell didn't i think of that as a tech nerd. Good choice of her tho, the new iPhone is an amazing marketing strategy and overall a great device.

A lot of female celebrities are losing their minds because their roots are showing and they need their stylist. Once you start having professional stylist do your hair, it's like box dye isn't good enough for you or it's too hard to do on yourself.

Box dye is tragic, though.

You're probably right! How the hell didn't i think of that as a tech nerd. Good choice of her tho, the new iPhone is an amazing marketing strategy and overall a great device.

She definitely had an X at some point last year. I think she just uses different phones for different things..some of the phone are probably not connected to internet so pics and songs don't get leaked.

can we speculate about what she would name her ferret?

Yes. Clifford was the first thing that pop in my head. lol

Box dye is tragic, though.

It really depends which brand you use. Feria is one of the best. Of course it's not the same as a professional stylist but for the meantime...