LDRO

Instagram Updates

That was just for her fans. Like, oh and you guys, WHF is coming September. Do you think anyone who's reading this and dragging her will care when her album comes out? :lmao: And if she announced the release date post-this, y'all were gonna say oh so she posted that to get everyone's attention and weeks later she's promoting her album! omg! 

:rip:

I know and I agree but it's still very weird she announced her next album after that long ass rant.  :rip:

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

so any of the mentioned girls have commented yet?

Not that I know of but I can't imagine how many chickens Azealia is going to sacrifice in her closet to destroy Lana once and for all after she reads that post

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

960f54556946cdb82d221c0909c466cc7c7ea33f

is this shade or i'm confused?

No it has nothing to do with Lana she’s just talking about her and Gaga’s emotional journeys bc they have a song coming tonight and Gaga did an interview about it

Stream rain on me tonight

s

Lana is trending on Twitter with almost 1M tweets, this isn't good

she is gaining alot of followers. Isnt that bad

so any of the mentioned girls have commented yet?

doja commented something that literally no one understands

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Watch, shes gonna go silent for another 8 weeks until we're closer to the album release

and then Sept 5 will go by

Calendar-GIF-240p-8d6f3eae-a7fa-4497-bba

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I've lost count of the number of times Lana had been "cancelled" according to some jerks on Twitter or IG because Lana wrote something supposedly weirdly worded, so I'm not worried about the effect of her latest post. :)

Exactly! The world has been trying to cancel her since day 1 and she is just out here winning.  I swear that she gets cancelled at least twice a year and then everyone forgets with the new music. 

Lana is trending on Twitter with almost 1M tweets, this isn't good

it's funny lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

An honest question: She wrote "I'm not not a feminist". What if what she meant is that she's not "not-feminist"? There is a double negation in her sentence.

English is not my official language and reading her post, more than once, I had this other interpretation.

giphy.gif

An honest question: She wrote "I'm not not a feminist". What if what she meant is that she's not "not-feminist"?

English is not my official language and reading her post, more than once, I had this other interpretation. There is a double negation in her sentence.

She's saying she's a feminist, but not your conventional "STICK IT TO THE MAN" type 

its because she feels there's no room for her there

giphy.gif

An honest question: She wrote "I'm not not a feminist". What if what she meant is that she's not "not-feminist"?

English is not my official language and reading her post, more than once, I had this other interpretation. There is a double negation in her sentence.

it's a double negative, it's just a more complicated way of say "i'm a feminist" without actually saying it. she is not a non feminist.

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

An honest question: She wrote "I'm not not a feminist". What if what she meant is that she's not "not-feminist"? There is a double negation in her sentence.

English is not my official language and reading her post, more than once, I had this other interpretation.

She is saying that is a feminist  :lmao:  I think she was on something when she wrote this because the wording is all over the place.

Who'd have thought that the night before one of the most anticipated and biggest collabs to have happened in recent years that our Lana would be the one getting the most attention and gaining the most followers. We have no choice but to stan.

https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/mm/gif?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2019%2F03%2Fmar-26-2019-11-32-21.gif

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371