LDRO

Instagram Updates

I kind of like this last little video she posted. But the subject matter and the whole day, out of the blue, our precious Lana may be more damaged than we thought. Not a put down but an observation. Some deep seeded stuff rising to the surface. My love and prayers Lana.

yeah i’m feeling this more and more...but who knows?

Y'all are weak if you're considering not stanning her anymore because of this lmao let her be angry she's been putting up with shit for so long I'm actually surprised it took her all this time to finally snap. And I can assure you that the people "cancelling" her never supported her to begin with so what difference does it make? Lana has a cult following anyway so its not like she needs the support of the GP to survive so whatever just let her wreck havoc or sum

tumblr_inline_p16oamij771rjvscv_500.png

THIS. She has legit been holding this for close to nine years. I wonder how many whiny LB user would've cracked under the pressure if they had been in the same position as she has. Her comments were even more tone deaf than the post itself and I wish she didn't say anything more, but she's hurt and her pain is valid as fuck.

azealia is not successful AT ALL because she shot her own career in the foot.... in a similar manner to the way lana has been acting today (even tho Lana didn't mean to drag them)

Azealia is successful she’s just not mainstream. She never wanted to be another dime a dozen pop girl. Look we can’t keep her name out of are mouths for longer than a week. She does what she wants when she wants. Which is something that most ‘successful’ artist don’t have. This won’t kill lanas career. Period.

but when in the past like 5 years did she manage to piss of multiple fanbases and around half or two demographics and some more... 

and she keeps on going instead of actually making anything better for herself 

wish this would have happened during hm bc she was irrelevant at that time, missing that

girl just watch the minute she drops a tour. the amount of times i've seen people crawling back to her.

This isn't a "moment" for her this is a breakdown. It's clear there's a lot of underlying things but please stop with the "OMG SASSY LANA IS BACK" she's clearly not doing okay.

This ain’t a breakdown. She’s not going to come out of this with a shaved head and a conservatorship.

This would be the perfect time to drop a single i meannnnnnn

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it's only been a day and this situation already aged like milk

In a couple of days it will literally age like milk in my stomach... it will be gone and forgotten.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I kind of like this last little video she posted. But the subject matter and the whole day, out of the blue, our precious Lana may be more damaged than we thought. Not a put down but an observation. Some deep seeded stuff rising to the surface. My love and prayers Lana.

What video ?

WHAT Video ?

I missed it !!    :facepalm:     Come on post it !

-

If anything she’ll go recluse again and say she’s quitting music because none of us deserve her art. If people aren’t worshipping her then she gets pissed off.

i wouldn't say she's upset people aren't worshiping her. I think she's upset that she's attempting to explain herself, but it keeps coming across as bitter because her original post had that tone. She set herself up with naming those artists. Her statement would have had the same exact effect had she left names out. In fact, it's obvious it would have been way more well received if she had kept it vague. she did however stir the pot by posting the tropico shit. i mean, i get it, she's irritated and frustrated, but just get off instagram lmao. 

also, i keep seeing beyhive and barbs bringing up that lana is mad that she doesn't have hit as if she isn't the most mainstream '''indie''' artist out there. please. girl is well known, charts mean nothing if everyone knows your name already. 

lana has always been controversial. nobody gave a fuck until she 'came' for their favorite artists. the hive and barbs are going to dig into her social media, videos, unreleased music, everything because that's how they roll. she just needs to avoid social media. or at least limit her comments because the stans she pissed off can be straight up VILE when it comes to digging up people's pasts. anyways stream cinnamon girl <3

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Welp, history was never my strongest point but black people still faced worse imo

well then maybe if you don't really know what you're talking about, you shouldn't talk without first doing some research, and in fact the community of color is having more job opportunities than the red-haired population, thanks to these times where "politically correct" is the trend, and I clarify, I do not do this to cause more fighting, or anything like that ...

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif