LDRO

Instagram Updates

I wonder what initially set her off though? Posts like her initial one don’t just come from nowhere (but with her anything is possible I guess), I hope everything’s okay :\

Royals came up on shuffle

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

And in the middle of the mess, she unfollowed Larkin... lol :lmao:

did she really lmfao i can't, this has me dying

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yall i swear if an album pops up secretly on Sept 5 under a different name i'm gonna shit

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

"I wish I was dead already" 2.0

No, it isn't. Stop spreading this idea y'all.

When she said she wishes she was dead already, she felt like she didn't have or even deserve a place in the industry. And she was in the worst state of mind we saw from her. Also after UV, she tried to fix her image.

This, however, is her being proud of her past and she's ready to express herself freely no matter what.

I am an astrology enthusiast and I believe its the new moon tomorrow and venus in retrograde causing her emotions to be riled up. I know rn in my personal life im going through it so lol

Same omg. Can we discuss this in the PMs :lmao:

Yall i swear if an album pops up secretly on Sept 5 under a different name i'm gonna shit

scrap Whit Hot Forever and rename it The Revenge of Lana Del Rey and have it filled with angry songs recorded with Dan

negAbhB.png

And in the middle of the mess, she unfollowed Larkin... lol :lmao:

The girl today is out of patience! ;)

He probably seen the meltdown and tried calling her, shes like "you can fuck off as well"  :byeh8rs2: 

I wonder what initially set her off though? Posts like her initial one don’t just come from nowhere (but with her anything is possible I guess), I hope everything’s okay :\

She probably found out that a song produced by a rapist and performed by a homophobic and a pedophile supporter went to #1 and was like "Ok thats it I've had it"  :teehee:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

scrap Whit Hot Forever and rename it The Revenge of Lana Del Rey and have it filled with angry songs recorded with Dan

This would be fucking insane she has to use that title OMG

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

This would be fucking insane she has to use that title OMG

it was a working title for BTD so she needs to use it now lol

also i wanna see your interpretation of what her album cover for it would look like! i was actually just thinking of that so it's funny you responded

negAbhB.png

I am an astrology enthusiast and I believe its the new moon tomorrow and venus in retrograde causing her emotions to be riled up. I know rn in my personal life im going through it so lol

haha this was my thought as well, with venus in retrograde it makes sense she posted it now

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

I wondered that too! In her post she talked about "women getting their voices taken away by more powerful women or men". So I wonder if it's something that has to do with that.

Is it another drag for Mrs Patty? Is she a raycist? What colour the WHF vinyl will be? We will never know :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

you can say some specific comment is vapid or ignorant (and I totally agree in this case) but if you think SHE is just vapid and ignorant why r u a fan? 

Damn, I just popped in to say her recent IG post was surprising and I'm glad she's speaking out and saw this. To answer this, her personality doesn't negate her incredible talent for music. I can separate the artist and the art and I'll never not acknowledge her talent. She is talented and deserves praise for that no matter what. She can say the dumbest shit and I'll always compliment her music. So I use this forum to check for leaks and more photos of her glory days because she was god damn beautiful then. (2012-2017)

Because I love her for her creations, I'll always be her fan. When you're good, you're good and Lana is good.

Back to her latest post, I know how scared she is of critique so this was big on her. Cancel culture is gonna find a way to shit on her but they can say whatever. She'll still have more talent than most of them put together. If I was a celeb, I wouldn't even use social media because today, your fans are more jealous and hateful towards you than appreciative. It's a weird time to be famous.

Hate to say it, but she's probably the most authentic person around. I've shat on her 'lack of authenticity' a lot but compared to everyone else in the industry, she's pretty real lmao