LDRO

Instagram Updates

TMZ the TV show just touched on this while I was trying to watch Fandango. Anyway they didn't say much but commented that most songs that make it to #1 are because of the beat and not the lyrics. Harvey talked about KC and the Sunshine Band who had a lot of hits but the lyrics were a joke. Just their take, in and out. OOPS sorry.

Wait the fact she is going to have blonde hair and not able to film with any directors on any sets. she needs to drop a webcam music video for a new song ASAP

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

anthony should totally delete that video, him mis-reading her sentence about her supposedly "not being a feminist" literally derails the entire second half of his video.

although im surprised he didnt really drag her. thats why i think everyone is overreacting so much - the only people that are irate about this are beyonce and nicki minaj stans on twitter

So all the people who said they're happy she's happy a while back and now saying they're happy she's lashing out and acting how she was when she was at one of her lowest points. Which is it?

This is totally different from her lowest point man. This is just her the self-defensiveness from the NFR interviews ^2.

Melon's video is actually really good. Even though he heavily criticised her for BTD and UV, he actually manages to understand her point pretty well. So why can't the entirety of twitter lmao 

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

Melon's video is actually really good. Even though he heavily criticised her for BTD and UV, he actually manages to understand her point pretty well. So why can't the entirety of twitter lmao

Stan Twitter is notoriously dense, one sided and people live for the drama, they don't want to understand stuff from another POV, other than their messy one. Nota place for constructive discussion, it's all about the drama. Call out/cancel culture in its original form.

I honestly think a lot of this drama comes down to Lana's wording and how its been misconstrued. If she had started the post with the thesis instead of name dropping those singers people might not be overreacting right now. Unfortunately Lana has a very train-of-thought style of writing that follows emotions instead of logic, and although I think almost everyone would agree with what she's trying to say, using those artist's names and acting massively on the defence is causing damage.

Part of me is glad though.  If we lose all the fans that close their ears when she sings UV, then good.

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

I honestly think a lot of this drama comes down to Lana's wording and how its been misconstrued. If she had started the post with the thesis instead of name dropping those singers people might not be overreacting right now. Unfortunately Lana has a very train-of-thought style of writing that follows emotions instead of logic, and although I think almost everyone would agree with what she's trying to say, using those artist's names and acting massively on the defence is causing damage.

Part of me is glad though.  If we lose all the fans that close their ears when she sings UV, then good.

for astrology people, she has mercury in cancer conjunct mars. this is a spot on description of it. someone who speaks from emotion, and mars causes her to be more defensive and impulsive, speaking without thinking and without filter.

She obviously had no bad intentions and it obviously wasn’t racially charged,, her wording just didn’t help but it felt so human. Anyways she’s obviously going through something that Mother’s Day post and this hopefully lanz charges all that energy into the next album. I’m ready for gods and monsters in my feelings esque vibes

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: