LDRO

Instagram Updates

Also don’t really understand where she was coming from with the trump supporters part considering Ben shapiro was just today talking about how he’s on lana’s side on his radio show, but that’s a topic for another conversation...

ugh wtf, the trump supporters are literally on her side because they ACTUALLY hate black women

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Damn, I've had enough! :facepalm:

The girl has already achieved what she deserved and what she "didn't deserve" by expressing herself in a confused way.

But what she tried to expose in that post, in a poorly articulated way, cannot be dismissed... Lana has something that hurts her.

How I wish I could talk to her for hours about how she feels about all of this. Maybe she just wants to be heard. :(

I actually think she needs someone to love.    A man with real emotions and REAL Love for her.

Even though she has music fans and family around her... She is feeling lonely   :(

She needs a guy to hug.

REAL LOVE

-

she's an artist. she's allowed to have opinions. shes not running for public office, she has 0 reason to be "diplomatic" 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

oh girl imma log off for a few days (like she should too!) but it sounds to me like something has set her off and she cant stop, idk what is happening i understand her stance but lanz

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

God Lana is always on another planet with her takes and she willingly does not put her finger on the pulse with current events.

The timelessness of her stuff is one of my favorite parts about her but it’s hard to reconcile when she shows herself.

She’s kinda right that the internet freaks out too much though.

Also don’t really understand where she was coming from with the trump supporters part considering Ben shapiro was just today talking about how he’s on lana’s side on his radio show, but that’s a topic for another conversation...

I think she was trying to add something political to it when it wasn't? It was a stan war not a trump dick sucker / anti trump thing

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yet another shock to my system. These past few days have felt so surreal. She's really burning every bridge she built over the past 10 years. And I love to see it. Messy queen.

iJav6U2.gif

What a shitshow this whole situation is. I don’t even know what to say about this new post, wish she just took a break from it all.

Can’t believe there was an album announcement in that messy post and a book announcement in this one. Her idea of good marketing? I REALLY wish she hadn’t written that first post, at least in that way, it sounded so tonedeaf and pretentious.

I feel sick cause I stan her as an artist but her vibe has been way off for a while. The fuck off post was immature too, she comes off as a moody teenager… sigh.

ariana probably dmed her saying "as a black woman i don't agree with ur message" hsuisjdh

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I am disappointed in her a little bit. I see her original post coming directly from her being in her feelings. But to spend a day reading the criticism, and not even trying to see the point that people were trying to make (and apologize even if it was accidental). She, instead, chose to double down on what she said, not offer to elaborate on any of what she meant other than go funk yourselves, I am right.