LDRO

Instagram Updates

Everybody just needs to fuck off. Her statement was stated terribly and her execution was poorly as she painted a narrative of “little oh me gets nothing” but that was not her intention. My mom always says, honesty without tact is cruelty and Lana failed to miss the mark there. But never will i EVER support or stand by ignorant people calling her a racist when she never has been that way. This whole thing needs to die.

giphy.gif

Her ability to talk her way into another hole of stupidity is truly astounding. This explaining post reads worse than her original. For someone who seems to value her own intelligence, you’d think she’d be able to express herself in a better manner than this. Ignoring the ”race war” comment because I’m not touching that headache. But please explain why ”fragile, delicate and soft” are the only adjectives in your vocabulary to describe yourself.

She legit sounds like one of those Aunts from the handmaiden’s tale that’s angry at the overly sexualized women getting attention over the ”pure” & timid ones in a corner somewhere.

I am disappointed in her a little bit. I see her original post coming directly from her being in her feelings. But to spend a day reading the criticism, and not even trying to see the point that people were trying to make (and apologize even if it was accidental). She, instead, chose to double down on what she said, not offer to elaborate on any of what she meant other than go funk yourselves, I am right.

I was hoping yesterday she would do a live or video or something to clarify bc obviously her written messages aren't coming across the way she intended them to

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

she unfollowed ariana  :hdu:

bitch WHAT LMAO BUT SHE STILL FOLLOWS ARIANA FAN ACCOUNTS LMAOOOO

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can’t believe there was an album announcement in that messy post and a book announcement in this one. Her idea of good marketing?

yeah this is bothering me too. it's starting to be just as messy as the start of NFR era. I CANNOT go through another NFR pre-release thread.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Getting into astrology terms now- Lana being a Cancer sun with a Scorpio rising is very revealing in these moments. Being a double water sign in your big three creates this idea that you will get your point across regardless as long as you relinquish your emotions and say HOW you feel. Rationalizing the outcome doesn’t exist.

giphy.gif

She honestly needs to shut up

I get that the whole point is that she doesn't want to (and shouldn't) be silenced, but she's clearly emotional as fuck right now and she just needs to calm doen

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Getting into astrology terms now- Lana being a Cancer sun with a Scorpio rising is very revealing in these moments. Being a double water sign in your big three creates this idea that you will get your point across regardless as long as you relinquish your emotions and say HOW you feel. Rationalizing the outcome doesn’t exist.

i'm sorry but if you GENUINELY think this has to do with astrology i think you're just trying to place blame outside of the actually self autonomous human named elizabeth grant

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I'm ready to immediately become your publicist @@lanadelrey and do some damage control, gimmie the passwords to your instagram and I'll post an apology in that shit font using apple notes. We need you to hire me, if we want to have a future.