LDRO

Instagram Updates

Why not just say "I'm sorry that my words came across the way that they did, and what I meant to say was, 'I was shamed for this in the past - maybe culture's moved far enough through these other artists that I can do what I've always done, and not be shamed for it anymore.'" And leave it at that. 

But wait, she mentioned the second book because it would give more "context" to her post... What the hell is that book gonna be about  :creep:

Lana Del Rey's Guide On Promoting an Album, a Book, and Yourself: All with One Controversial Note 

coming to bookstores near you 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I actually think she needs someone to love.    A man with real emotions and REAL Love for her.

Even though she has music fans and family around her... She is feeling lonely   :(

She needs a guy to hug.

REAL LOVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grK2KV0Ziwo

Oh man... I can't. I'm taken! :facepalm:

lol

But I love her with all my heart.

giphy.gif

WHY CANT SHE JUST APOLOGIZE EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T THINK WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG UGH

i'm so glad she didn't tbh. it'll make her look even worse. stand your ground lana (but for the love of god have someone proofread your letters)

Please stop saying she should’ve apologized. It’s not her fault people can’t fucking read

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

When she said "Despite the feedback I heard from several people that I mentioned in a complimentary way whether it be Ariana or Doja Cat." Does that mean they said smth to her?

Yeah, and since she said "despite" and stood her ground right after + in the last paragraph, it's because they were against the message or the way she expressed herself.

I'm honestly starting to think she told Ariana to piss off and just unfollowed her

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I'm lowkey living for how stubborn she is.

But why unfollowed Ariana tho.. T_T

i bet you Ariana reached out to her and complained. Maybe even mentioned how she doesn't want to get dragged into this bc she has a duet with Gaga and they need to promote it. That'd piss me off as well tbh