LDRO

Instagram Updates

I mean at least we know where she still stands on Trump?

oscXKEm.png

My drink almost blew out my nose. This is perfect

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Just because Lana "unfollowed Ariana" does not mean she does not admire Ariana or her music. 

Come on, give me a break   :facepalm: 

Why do people get so emotional over who "follows" or "unfollows" someone on that Insta-Crap-Gram thing ? or Twitter ? or Facebook ?

Those things are all like a South American soap-opera . A TV show! 

It´s all Mark Zuckerberg fault !   That guy invented the "Like" thumbs up Button - so people could get all emotional about things.

-

why is she talking about books that will never see the light of day...that's NOT what the problem was. HOW DOES THE TITLE EXPLAIN ANYTHING? I'M SO CONFUSED

That was so random idk what she’s on

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

so we have the barbz, the ari stans, beyhive and doja stans all at our throats wanting to drag lana to the dephs of hell...chile i dont have the strength

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

so we have the barbz, the ari stans, beyhive and doja stans all at our throats wanting to drag lana to the dephs of hell...chile i dont have the strength

lol doja stans are a little pre-occupied right now

negAbhB.png

why is she talking about books that will never see the light of day...that's NOT what the problem was. HOW DOES THE TITLE EXPLAIN ANYTHING? I'M SO CONFUSED

I bet those "iron gates" she's behind are the critics/music industry and the way they imprisioned her and the institution is her experience as a "delicate woman"

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Getting into astrology terms now- Lana being a Cancer sun with a Scorpio rising is very revealing in these moments. Being a double water sign in your big three creates this idea that you will get your point across regardless as long as you relinquish your emotions and say HOW you feel. Rationalizing the outcome doesn’t exist.

me being scorpio sun and rising and pisces moon reading this :toofunny:

i mean i could understand this sentiment for like a text or a fight with a friend but girl you’re a public figure come ONNN

OUCH!

I mean, hot take incoming, but if you're gonna double down on what you've written, leave the post up and have the decency to not respond to the criticism at ALL. Don't post a response that fails to understand what the criticism was trying to say and is just insensitive to the people's feelings she actually hurt. Let it be if you stand by what you said, don't say you are all trump supports if you don't support my insta post.