LDRO

Instagram Updates

The doubling down on the “delicate” adjective is very odd though

Like, you are nearly 35 years old.

this, what is this about?? the whole thing is wrong imo but the whole doubling-down on the "delicate" thing is just wild.

aOaIzH2.gif

I doubt she will disappear forever, she seems super motivated to publish her art and she stood her ground.

She might face backlash from the industry but she has 16M followers and sold out concerts, she's rich. She will be fine.

Honestly, if there's all kinds of abusers trending with their art, this kind of sin isn't the worst.

+ her original letter yesterday got more likes than Gaga's ROM announcement with Ari  :teehee:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

literally what the actual fuck is going on with her

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I doubt she will disappear forever, she seems super motivated to publish her art and she stood her ground.

She might face backlash from the industry but she has 16M followers and sold out concerts, she's rich. She will be fine.

Honestly, if there's all kinds of abusers trending with their art, this kind of sin isn't the worst.

You’re right. I guess I just get the vibe that she’s so over it you know? I hope she’s okay.