LDRO

Instagram Updates

oh shit do you guys think it might be possible she could be relapsing? it's about the same time as yesterday she went off. i hope she's not drinking agian now that i'm thinking about it. i mean, the actions are kind of weird coming from her.

and a lot of alcoholics will lie, well, drug abusers, saying their well being is fine, they cool don't worry about them when they're the complete opposite???

i mean, now i get what they're saying when they say they're concerned. but saying it to her face seems rude af

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

yeah this gc looks mad shady @ the fans. they're hiding something

wbk, ive always been hyper suspicious of those stans who are more high profile within the fanbase, they adore drama 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Oops sowwy :( Too many people were online & it crashed!! LB is back & stable now though xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So, yeah. The DM convo was fake. 

And did she ever even follow Ariana on IG or just Twitter?

the ones from gayjailer and weadorelana are not fake. the others are. we still dont know the full context tho for the real ones

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

the ones from gayjailer and weadorelana are not fake. the others are. we still dont know the full context tho for the real ones

I think those are as well (at least the vid circulating with the long message from Lana) - twitter group DMs show the display name rather than the handle.

the ones of her saying "fuck you" and "you arent fans" are real but the others are not

This I actually can get behind and boldly and fully support. Fuck these clout chasers. :hooker:

zeoob-com-tb9q3737fi-photo.png

this is how easy it is to fake a DM

I made this in 2 minutes

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

the ones of her saying "fuck you" and "you arent fans" are real but the others are not

oh ok,well alittle more background on that group chat I got from a gay on ig is basically they spammed lana in the groupchat demanding answers and if she's okay mentally and she flipped out

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Yall remember how she was vlogging? I wonder what that looks like right now lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole