LDRO

Instagram Updates

If people talked shit about me and my mental state in a Twitter group chat, I'd probably tell them to go fuck themselves too.

for real, acting like she's wrong here is more wrong

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If people talked shit about me and my mental state in a Twitter group chat, I'd probably tell them to go fuck themselves too.

it's probably not how i'd react personally, but lana just tells people to fuck off so

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

literally the least concerning thing that's happened tonight lmao

True, it just shocks me in a way because I feel like Ariana reached out to her as a means to kindly educate her on the flaws of her posts and Lana just got pissy and unfollowed

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm convinced quarantine did this to her, Her fillers dissolving & her blonde coming through probably gave her an identity crisis. She's been Lana for so long she most definitely forgot about Lizzy. Whenever she felt off by it she could just dye her roots back. Yet, due to severe isolation, her hair going back to blonde, half her face dissolving, & with everything happening in the outside world that she's having a breakdown. I'm worried she's drinking again. The first post wasn't bad, but as it progressed it seems more & more unlike her.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

ok i understand you shouldn’t spam someone about their mental health but she could’ve easily “left group” or put it on “mute” or anything else....she’s 35. these are teenagers, young adults at best....

She unfollowed win edwards! we really had to go through hell to reach paradise

shiiiid what did he do to her (other than stalk her)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

lana unfollowing ariana grande isn't even that big of a deal and shouldn't make her look worse. she has no obligation to follow anyone and for all we know they could of had an argument of sorts. 

this

i think its best for us to take everything with a grain of salt right now..

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee