LDRO

Instagram Updates

what's funny to me is that the majority of "popular" insta stans (including the ones in that pathetic gc) have leaked stuff, talked shit abt lana, talking abt her private life, etc or were involved in it in any way but the second lana goes off at them they suddenly feel sad and attacked lmfao make it make sense

also insta stans are unbearable, no wonder lana went off and unfollowed them 

giphy.gif

Fans are only strangers who enjoy your art, alot of fans act super twofaced lmao, shes a human who has emotions

IG stans are always acting insanely rude and immature, thats why Lana blocked those girls awhile back. Just because theyre “”fans”” doesnt mean Lana has to put up with shitty treatment, shes not a toy or a doormat

We don’t have to defend everything she does though. Like just leave the chat, I can’t see anything they’ve really done she just snapped at them. She needs to deal with her shit and take it off social media it’s not helping anyone.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Yeah those stans are annoying, but Lana should know that they’re children who worship her and it’s irresponsible to lash out at them/unfollow them without any closure. Some of these kids are like 16-17. She should’ve just unfollowed and moved on, not lashed out at them as if they have a personal relationship. Idk it just feels very weird to me.

Oops sowwy :( Too many people were online & it crashed!! LB is back & stable now though xx

Hurray !   We are back online. :)

I was just about to post...

Look at all the people coming here. It´s a stampede !   :teehee: 

Surely, Lanaboards is gonna fry.

Elle !, Please turn on the extra-cooling fan to cool off the hyper-drive. The forums is gonna melt !

Just when I was about to click the "post" button, everything went off-line !   :facepalm:  

AAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAH  Hilarious !

-

We don’t have to defend everything she does though. Like just leave the chat, I can’t see anything they’ve really done she just snapped at them. She needs to deal with her shit and take it off social media it’s not helping anyone.

we don't really need to defend everything she does but we also don´t need to believe she was wrong for saying that when we've just seen a part of the whole story (and the insta stans version, at that)

giphy.gif

Its rude as hell to talk bad about someone as if they’re not there. Period. Lmao

U dint have to defend everything and she doesnt have to put up with wverything. The stans trashing her are the ones choosing to misunderstand her and turn it into drama which she just addressed in her recent letter post hehe

As far as I know none of the accounts are shady/rude at her in any way.

This! 

8nl2OpX.png

I definitely feel that Lana has a clear barrier and only respected these people because they proved to be well kept up and interested in her material. But at the same time I feel that once she thought she could rely and kept them close they deliberately made comments that would be harmful to anybody that was trying to speak their mind. Imagine if people you felt supported you turned their backs on you when you were trying to vent? wouldn’t you feel betrayed? these people claim to respect you but want to make these comments? AND THEN have the AUDACITY to paint you as a person calling random people fuckers? they did her dirty and are ruthless. their only interest is to be considered “elite” because lana spoke to them via groupchat. by now you should know lana acts on emotions and will not hesitate to defend her own heart.

giphy.gif

we don't really need to defend everything she does but we also don´t need to believe she was wrong for saying that when we've just seen a part of the whole story (and the insta stans view, at that)

No we don’t know the full story, but all of this seems bizarre. I do not believe this is just about criticism for glamorising violent relationships. A lot of other stuff she’s not saying.

Yeah those stans are annoying, but Lana should know that they’re children who worship her and it’s irresponsible to lash out at them/unfollow them without any closure. Some of these kids are like 16-17. She should’ve just unfollowed and moved on, not lashed out at them as if they have a personal relationship. Idk it just feels very weird to me.

from what we know they are of age, so old enough to know better.

I’m really disgusted that she’s told fans to go fuck themselves. Not all were leakers but Fans who’ve supported her so much and basically just attacked them over nothing. Tbh it looks like she’s mentally lost the plot so I don’t blame them for suggesting so, it looks like a rambling mess. She is obviously down about something and is lashing out. I know from my friends when they do shit like this it’s because they are not in a good place.

I'm not. People are disturbing her, sad that some people can't see that point. I'm over at this point, those people are suck 

Like yeah they talk about her personal life but wtf that's what fans do?

We were ALL here these past last years doing the most, talking about her relationship with his mom, if she did meth, posting old facebook status, sharing personals songs where she wishes she would die,  etc. Literally don't see the difference, is it really that wrong for a fan to be worried about her state of mind? fuck if that makes me a fake fan so be it

8nl2OpX.png

Its rude as hell to talk bad about someone as if they’re not there. Period. Lmao

U dint have to defend everything and she doesnt have to put up with wverything. The stans trashing her are the ones choosing to misunderstand her and turn it into drama which she just addressed in her recent letter post hehe

No, the truth is she posted that publicly for everyone. Fans and non-fans have and will continue to read that post. If she wants this to be read by everyone, she must also accept that not everyone will support her, especially because the post was not well-written. Yes, true fans know she wasn't trying to be problematic (I don't think she was trying to be problematic), but this wasn't a post sent out to fans only, she posted it publicly on instagram, to everyone. And the truth is that it was poorly worded and written with poor choices. Celebrities have always needed to be held more responsible than our average joe, because they are not like the average joe. As a celebrity, she has the responsibility to be better, and the resources to know better. I love Lana, and I will continue to listen to her music, but we also need to understand that we can learn from criticism.

what's funny to me is that the majority of "popular" insta stans (including the ones in that pathetic gc) have leaked stuff, talked shit abt lana, talking abt her private life, etc or were involved in it in any way but the second lana goes off at them they suddenly feel sad and attacked lmfao make it make sense

also insta stans are unbearable, no wonder lana went off and unfollowed them 

it's what *they* deserve teas.

7TZJ.gif

Like yeah they talk about her personal life but wtf that's what fans do?

We were ALL here these past last years doing the most, talking about her relationship with his mom, if she did meth, posting old facebook status, sharing personals songs where she wishes she would die,  etc. Literally don't see the difference, is it really that wrong for a fan to be worried about her state of mind? fuck if that makes me a fake fan so be it

i totally see where you are coming from, some things are very private and sometimes questionable to discuss online, but when lana makes subtle shady posts on mother's day, makes comments about getting clean on her carmen video, and when songs leak, people are going to talk about it, this is a discussion forum after all. i think there is a difference between somebody obtaining unleaked material and leaking it to the public, and discussing things already accessible online, i have seen things here that i think are not appropiate to discuss though. 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I'm not. People are disturbing her, sad that some people can't see that point. I'm over at this point, those people are suck

It’s so easy to say that really from your perspective, if it was you that was told to fuck off because you asked how she was and then unfollowed you. It would be different, I know I’d be upset. Her fans can be overbearing and they can come across as disrespectful, but she still means a lot to them.