LDRO

Instagram Updates

This girl is dumb, I'm sorry. Not even going to bother to watch.

Β 

Shallon Lester... enough said.

Β 

DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restric

Apparently, from what I'm reading on Instagram, Lana is having a huge fight with fans in that "special fans private Instagram group chat".Β  :oh:

Β 

I'm not in the group because I'm not fucking special enough, so if anyone has screen shots or tea - spill it.Β 

Β 

bbb8.jpg

Β 

She unfollowed honeymouns, I guess this post she made pissed Lana offΒ 

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAgT--gHU7S/

Β 

:shh2:

Β 

Edit: They removed it. Too late boo. Lana already saw it.Β 

Apparently, from what I'm reading on Instagram, Lana is having a huge fight with fans in that "special fans private Instagram group chat".Β  :oh:

Β 

I'm not in the group because I'm not fucking special enough, so if anyone has screen shots or tea - spill it.Β 

Β 

bbb8.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

"i didn't do anything"

Β 

you're a leaker??? i don't have anything against honeymouns but i just think that's silly. she isn't obligated to follow them.

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | PinterestΒ Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Apparently, from what I'm reading on Instagram, Lana is having a huge fight with fans in that "special fans private Instagram group chat". :oh:

Β 

I'm not in the group because I'm not fucking special enough, so if anyone has screen shots or tea - spill it.

Β 

bbb8.jpg

Β 

She unfollowed honeymouns, I guess this post she made pissed Lana off

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edit: They removed it. Too late boo. Lana already saw it.

Β 

what was the post?

giphy.gif

I'm back just to say: F*** YOU honeymouns. and f*** who lick his balls when he puts a shitty snippet

Hope I got canceled to hate this lovely leaker

Β 
good night to everyone :) got tired for today

"i didn't do anything"

Β 

you're a leaker??? i don't have anything against honeymouns but i just think that's silly. she isn't obligated to follow them.

Β 

Yeah the "I didn't do anything..." is a fucking joke. They leak songs of Lana which is probably the reason why Lana bothered to follow them, but making jokes about what Lana wrote is not the right move. Lana is upset and serious about what she wrote. Joking about it is not it.Β 

Β 

Β 

bbb8.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edit: They removed it. Too late boo. Lana already saw it.Β 

thatΒ΄s exactly what i was talking abt lmao, ig stans do all kinds of sh*t but they all act innocent when it backfires

giphy.gif

what was the post?

Β 

It was a photo of thousands of typed written texts mashed together that wasn't understandable.Β 

can someone tell me what the Honeymoun post was :/

Β 

It was a photo of thousands of typed written texts mashed together that wasn't understandable.Β 

can someone tell me what the Honeymoun post was :/

Β 

they were like "look at lana's new post" or something like that and then it was a parody of lana's typed up letter format with the white background and super small text.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I feel like Lana only ever followed Honeymouns to keep track and keep on eye on what kinds of things they were posting. She was upset when he posted a leak* of the Gucci commercial. I think he might have also posted old embarrassing photos of her but that might have been a different account.

shallon lester is extremely problematic, i saw the video in my reccomended earlier and i didn't even bother wasting my energy and sanity on her.Β 

Β 

I didn't know Shallon was problematic. This is the first video I seen of hers and I only watched it because it was about Lana.Β 

I’m not too up to date on what’s going on here, but Lana is getting DRAGGED out there. I just left three separate Facebook groups because literally 85-90% of the posts were ripping on Lana. I’m thinking this is going to be her β€œcancelled” moment.

Β 

:(

I’m not too up to date on what’s going on here, but Lana is getting DRAGGED out there. I just left three separate Facebook groups because literally 85-90% of the posts were ripping on Lana. I’m thinking this is going to be her β€œcancelled” moment.

Β 

:(

Cancel/Call out culture is toxic and stupid (most of the time). Lana will be fine.