LDRO

Instagram Updates

Idk if this has been mentioned but apparently Lanz and Twigs unfollowed each other

I'm not sure about Lana but I think I remembered that Twigs never followed Lana. I could be wrong tho.

I want them to collab so bad like since 2016 T_T

Lana unfollowed "weadorelana" and the rest of the fans in that private group chat. Some of them either deleted their accounts or disabled it. Weadorelana is gone.

Not trying to be rude but we have like 15 sites of discussion about this issue in this very topic. So much got posted that noone can blame you for not seeing it but pls don't bring this mess up again :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Maybe I'm getting to old for all of this but I really can't see why it's such a big deal? Lana's obviously fuming and posted some strange text again, and she unfollowed some fans and Ariane G., and AG unfollowed her... oh wow... and now...? What's going to happen? Is doomsday dawning upon on us? Will the apocalypse kill us all? (Well, of course it will, but probably not now, not because of Lana :) I don't know – Lana's always been weird and some kind of "problematic" person, and that's why she's doing and saying unpredictable (and often debatable) things. But that's also why she's making awesome art for 15 years now, I guess. This IG/Twitter uproar will fizzle out and life will go on (at least mine will. I hope :)

EDIT: So AG didn't unfollow her. Sorry, my mistake.

why my shit getting deleted? in case Lana sees and decides to actually educate herself? or gets mad because she's getting called out for being ignorant? LANA - your best move here is to recognize your privilege, grow up, and actually advocate for anyone besides yourself as well as yourself. be a feminist, not not not a feminist. be anti-racist. give a fuck. or, you know, dont get mad when people say youre full of shit. because you are. (just in case LAna's reading)

I just got registered cause I didnt know this forum existed. I almost read every single page of this thread. And some of you spend more time talking sh*t about Lana than haters themselves lol. Are you even fans? If you think shes ignorant, racist, whatever; why do you even bother following her?! Personally, I dont even have such negative thoughts about anyone, not even about people whove hurt me. You are unbelieveble. You really have to reflect on yourselves. Some of you are saying shes in a bad state of mind... firstly, shes human too; secondly, shouldnt you be NICER if shes not doing well? Have you ever gone through a harsh time? You wouldnt like to read sh*t specially from your people. You seem to be lacking empathy big time. And want to let this clear before you reply back, theres a big difference in saying something you think shes done wrong to go ranting about and being mean.

And you Foxglove are the most toxic "fan"/hater, on this thread at least, thats why I quoted your message to say this. I really cant deal with your toxicity. I really hope Lana doesnt read this forum.

If she does, a big hug to you from a sensitive soul to another one .

Honestly I think that a lot of this comes from her taking her fans too seriously anyway. You don't catch beyoncé in a instagram group chat with her fans. Beyoncé doesn't even run her instagram, and she doesn't even know her own snapchat handle.

There is a reason musicians distance themselves from the fanbase...

I'm not a Halsey fan HOWEVER I LOVED when she put her fans in their place that one time they were cursing her out on social media for rushing in to do press instead of taking selfies with fans. These fans were saying the most awful things on Halsey and she addressed them.

Here's the video

Some fans (stans) are insane. This is why you can't get too close or they think they are your buddy and become disrespectful towards you.

I have always hated all those lovey kissy photos Lana takes with fans. Walking off stage to go down and sign records, take selfies and etc when she should be on stage performing. This is why you got people like Win and Dat1guitarguy thinking that Lana is their BFF and they are special and are in a special bond with her. Both men are obsessively in love with Lana. That's why Sean said what he said to Dat1guitarguy because Dat1guitarguy was stalking Lana from town to town including the Grammy party. I know Sean's a controversial guy, but I liked when he told Dat1guitarguy off. 

Anyway, people called Halsey insane when she told fans to chill out in the video. She was right to do so. I'm glad Lana told those insane kiddies in the "Coney Island Kiddies special club" to go fuck themselves. They aren't leaking the whole conversation because they looked insane. I heard that one of the "special fans" who deleted their own account after Lana cursed them out, wrote that "Lana needed to get laid" and that's why "she's going "crazy after Sean dumped her"....

I don't know if that's true but that's what the tea is spilling on instagram by some people. I would like for one of them to screen shot the whole thing and post it because something happened. Lana is not going to just curse fans out for no reason. There's a reason they only leaked the parts where Lana cursed them out and not what they said.  :lanasrs2:

Wow this is messed up in every aspect. I don't know who to believe but I feel like both the two sides are quite wrong. Yes her fans are crazy and like yes why the fuck they can't be normal for once. Just leave her alone. But she's the bigger person here. I'm not saying she should be the bigger person, I'm saying she is the bigger person. She is right in this but she should've been a bit more chill. I hope she takes her time this time cause I'm tired of this whole drama and I just want it to stop.

lol irl @ people who wanted her to just apologize. at this point, 1. no one would believe her & her apology would be deemed insincere (which, after all those posts/comments, it obviously would be) and 2. she would come across as weak and flip-floppy.

there's a lot wrong with what she said & especially how she said it which mostly reveals how out of touch she is with progressive internet culture & especially with intersectionality and feminist theory (like, 3rd wave of feminism? oh honey), but it's disingenuous to pretend there's not a whole lot of projected meaning being attributed to her posts, or that there's not a fair amount of schadenfreude on social media rn re: the age old american tradition of watching a successful woman be knocked off her pedestal.

i'm glad she didn't apologize or back down now. i hope she will be able to address this whole thing in a future interview, in a couple weeks or months from now, hopefully with an interviewer she trusts, and is able to properly explain herself & then admit her mistakes re: minimizing the struggles of black women artists (even if unintentionally) and using coded language. i hope she's able to genuinely learn from this and realize that, as a white person, racism is something you have to actively unlearn & simply saying/believing yourself to not be racist is not enough, that you have to be willing to listen to poc and accept your ignorance and internalized racism, even when you thought your original point had nothing to do with race & you never intended it as such.

right now it's too hard to make the distinction between all the yes people in her life, malicious and vicious attacks, and fair criticism. i hope time allows her to take a step back and truly listen.

idk if all of this is old news, but I think it should be said. Lana wouldn't diss a fan unprovoked.

she still follows some fan accounts and an ariana grande fan account. Lana confuses all of us all the time, remember the despicable me gru video being in her 'liked videos' on her channel? she's so random and definitely impulsive. 

also I don't know how to post it, but weadorelana posted an IG story about Sean saying "bye cop!" so I can see why Lana could've been mad at her already. Lana also in another screenshot says "weadorelana I've seen the shitty things you've written" so the fan can defend herself all she wants, and delete her account, but we NEVER saw the full conversation, so I feel like theres been a coverup of some fans who are trying to protect their reputation. the fans were saying stuff like "SHUT UP SHE'S TYPING" and I think I saw "talk respectfully" but idk it's been a long 2 days. 

also for some reason they're editing their screen recordings, and maybe screenshots bc the @ names are shown up instead of screen names which is the current update. there are twit threads on why they're fake and some of the other ones were admitted to be. the other real DMs she did today/yesterday were very respectful and sweet.

Okay this is a mess & a drama but I think that Lana needed to express all her feelings...like it is not good if you hiding your feelings and yeah now Lana kinda "exploded" but maybe that is what she needs to "heal" if you know what I mean...right now it is a mess but maybe she just needed this & it is her try to fight off the monsters that are still under her bed

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

she unfollowed win edwards

It's about damn time. Maybe she can block him from coming to every single show of hers. Did he say something about her? She's still following other fans and fanpages. He must have said something and she saw it.  :troll:

More of what Lana said. Who was the one who told Lana "what the fuck"?? 

bbb777.png

I just got registered cause I didnt know this forum existed.

And you Foxglove are the most toxic "fan"/hater, on this thread at least, thats why I quoted your message to say this. I really cant deal with your toxicity. I really hope Lana doesnt read this forum.

If she does, a big hug to you from a sensitive soul to another one .

You're new here and it shows. You got a lot to learn, sweetie. Love/hating Lana that's our specialty. Sit tight and learn from the bestests.