LDRO

Instagram Updates

@@selly I'm going to merge this thread into the Instagram Updates thread just so we can try and contain everything to one place :) PM me if you have any questions!

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

i think her original post came from a place of petty boredom tbh.

she doesn't feel angry to me, just confident and fully realized. but maybe i'm reading this wrong.

She does seem confident to me, but as a non native English speaker I got a gloomy vibe from it (maybe it's obvious for others  :facepalm: ). Since they were all blonde women who people mentioned died young, and she said she dyed her hair black for them and also decided to turn her shoes "the other way", "not at the ocean"... as a way of saying she doesn't want to end that way? I don't know, what do you guys understand? 

I loved it by the way.

She updates the caption on the poem to say “music as always by jack”

Also is behind the iron gates insights from an institution meaning the institution is her mind....? Like in hope is a dangerous thing how she says “ A gatekeeper carelessly dropping the keys on my nights off”

I think so

Also "painted waves" is an interesting reference. On the NFR cover, she had the painted sky ... 

I also noticed that in her frequently-used emojis when she posted those comments, one of them is the wave. Which means nothing, but it made me think of Hokusai's "The Wave" ... which, of course, was a gigantic painted wave.

Idk where I'm going with any of this; I'm just being crackheaded.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She does seem confident to me, but as a non native English speaker I got a gloomy vibe from it (maybe it's obvious for others :facepalm: ). Since they were all blonde women who people mentioned died young, and she said she dyed her hair black for them and also decided to turn her shoes "the other way", "not at the ocean"... as a way of saying she doesn't want to end that way? I don't know, what do you guys understand?

I loved it by the way.

Makes sense!

She does seem confident to me, but as a non native English speaker I got a gloomy vibe from it (maybe it's obvious for others  :facepalm: ). Since they were all blonde women who people mentioned died young, and she said she dyed her hair black for them and also decided to turn her shoes "the other way", "not at the ocean"... as a way of saying she doesn't want to end that way? I don't know, what do you guys understand? 

I loved it by the way.

oh i was talking about her typewriter rant! i agree with you, the poem is gloomy! <3