LDRO

Instagram Updates

i think an album of spoken word >>> poetry book when it comes to lana

idk but her typewriter poems always look so sloppy and read clunky to me. her vocal cadence carries the work so much further than just written word alone

i want violet / iron gates to drop as a double feature

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

This is obviously the best poem she's released so far. Really stunning and beautiful and I am so proud of her for posting this instead of continuing the drama. For me at least it really reads as if she's acknowledging that she doesn't know how to communicate her thoughts properly if not through her art, so she gave us this instead of continuing down the path she was heading. Gorgeous writing and I can't imagine what kind of person couldn't have some compassion after hearing this.

i think an album of spoken word >>> poetry book when it comes to lana

idk but her typewriter poems always look so sloppy and read clunky to me. her vocal cadence carries the work so much further than just written word alone

i want violet / iron gates to drop as a double feature

A double feature is too much for the public. 

She must do it like Star Wars films.... Release one film every 4 years.   :teehee:

Keep the audience wanting and yearning for more. 

giphy.gif

-

not 30 lol

Mid life crisis is EXACLTY what it means mid life (45 - 60).

Gays expiration dates are a lot lower, I guess I shouldn’t mind you thinking that way. Most homosexuals go through various phases. If you’re a twink, your cut off date is 21. After that it’s just weird henny.

Most gays esp white gays enter a mid life crisis at 25. (Balding, wrinkles, actual adulthood). 30 year old in the gay world is basically entering the retirement home chile.....

LMAO what

luv that don't make no cents :hooker:

This was a good thing to wake up to...it was beautiful and her voice + the background music...I had tears in my eyes..and really enjoyed the "visuals" with this orange golden sky and the palm tree

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Sean messages dat1guitarfuy on Instagram awhile back about how he is always talking shit about him or something. I used to be in a group chat with guitarguy and he is completely and totally obsessed with Lana. It’s kind of over the top. He used to talk about going to the church on nights she would attend and other various places she would frequent just hoping to see her. Very very strange and tbh, even tho I didn’t like Sean, he was right to say something.

He refers to Lana's dad as his future father in law. He's absolutely insane and obsessed with Lana. Dat1guitarguy knows where Lana lives and stands in front of her house. He has no shame in telling people in DM that he does that. That's why Lana told the paparazzo not show her licence plates in the photos. He attended Church teachings at night to see Lana. I would have loved for Sean to have beat the crap out of him or dragged his ass out in handcuffs.

Many fans have already warned Lana and Ben about it, myself included. I don't think she even stays in the same house anymore. I don't know to be honest. Wouldn't be shock if she didn't. 

Omgggg just let her be, live you own life. :rip: That honestly sounds stalker-ish.

He is a stalker. To go to her church to see her and stand in front of one of her houses. He's nuts. I reported him to Ben and Lana already as others have. In case you want to do the same, this is his account https://www.instagram.com/dat1guitarguy/ The more people who warn Lana and Ben about him the better. Sean knows whats the deal which is why he threatened him and told him to leave Lana alone. Dat1guitarguy went on a daily rant about Sean. Every. Single. Day. If you said Lana looked cute with Sean or Barrie or Chase, Dat1guitarguy would block you for saying that. He truly believes he will marry Lana some day.  :toofloppy:

He refers to Lana's dad as his future father in law. He's absolutely insane and obsessed with Lana. Dat1guitarguy knows where Lana lives and stands in front of her house. He has no shame in telling people in DM that he does that. That's why Lana told the paparazzo not show her licence plates in the photos. He attended Church teachings at night to see Lana. I would have loved for Sean to have beat the crap out of him or dragged his ass out in handcuffs.

Many fans have already warned Lana and Ben about it, myself included. I don't think she even stays in the same house anymore. I don't know to be honest. Wouldn't be shock if she didn't. 

At one point I got desperate and contacted Sean about another obsessive creep who I felt was potentially dangerous, because I knew that Sean read messages (unlike Ben and Ed). He was actually really good about it. I really hope he passed the message on to her team like he said he would, because creepy is still being creepy and it was right around Valentine's Day when I think they broke up.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Oh wow just woke up to see that insta video and idk what it is but this is the first poem of hers that really made me feel something. I even teared up afterwards, can't even say why tbh. But this seems like it's the most heartfelt poem she's shown us so far...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

All the people she unfollowed deleted their accounts including Honeymouns.

I hope Lana learned not to get too close to fans. Here she is following and messaging another one.  :facepalm:

bbb5.jpg

It's not healthy to be "friends" with your fans. Don't do it -

giphy.gif

Did someone ask for a Typewriter ?   :teehee:

Gorgeous! :wub:

You should also post it on the poems thread http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/11500-patent-leather-do-over/  

:kiss2:

He refers to Lana's dad as his future father in law. He's absolutely insane and obsessed with Lana. Dat1guitarguy knows where Lana lives and stands in front of her house. He has no shame in telling people in DM that he does that. That's why Lana told the paparazzo not show her licence plates in the photos. He attended Church teachings at night to see Lana.

I thought he was just a fan, like the ones who always go to events where she is and on many shows... Until the moment he posted a picture of Lana's car interior and another one where her license plate appears. Totally irresponsible and invasive.

@@RormanNockwell Are you talking about the weird guy from the "biblical quotes"?

giphy.gif

not 30 lol

Mid life crisis is EXACLTY what it means mid life (45 - 60).

Gays expiration dates are a lot lower, I guess I shouldn’t mind you thinking that way. Most homosexuals go through various phases. If you’re a twink, your cut off date is 21. After that it’s just weird henny.

Most gays esp white gays enter a mid life crisis at 25. (Balding, wrinkles, actual adulthood). 30 year old in the gay world is basically entering the retirement home chile.....

Guess my life is over being a 21 y.o gay virgin  :ohno:

The gays are homophobic wbk

On topic: This poem is just everything but the fact that she started teasing the second spoken word album before even releasing the 1st one is confusing but pure Lana

I listened to this last night before going to sleep and I agree, it’s one of the, if not the, best poem she’s written. I’m suddenly genuinely excited to listen to the rest of her audio book, I had almost zero interest a year ago but this did something to me. I hope we can hear them all soon.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Guess my life is over being a 21 y.o gay virgin :ohno:

The gays are homophobic wbk

On topic: This poem is just everything but the fact that she started teasing the second spoken word album before even releasing the 1st one is confusing but pure Lana

Agree with you on the teasing of the second book. It’s a superb poem for sure, but it kinda confused me: I thought Violet would be audio and Iron Gates would be released on written form?!? Will Violet and Iron Gates be released together on audio form, as a double feature, with physical copies later on?!? I am really looking forward for the audio book now... I love the subtle music in the background.