LDRO

Instagram Updates

pls someone tell me that title is just referential & that she's not a chemtrail truther..........................................

I’m definitely not into the name but if the music is still good then shiiiit I’m still here

pls someone tell me that title is just referential & that she's not a chemtrail truther..........................................

same, if it is satirical this is gonna be my new fave album title

if not then... gurl

image.png

She could say literally anything at this point and still receive criticism from people who are settled on disliking her and her initial post. 

It was nice to see her talk about it on video. She looked a bit emotional about the whole matter.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I hope that ending the video with fuck off will be representative of the tone of the record because i really crave that TOSTB Noir UV 2.0 angry vibe. NFR is good but it's so calm I want her to scream and shout .mp3

ZKcaooE.png

I feel like with this video we're living an extremely important time in Lana's career. This video feels super mega important I've never in my life seen her speak like this

literally!!! when she speaks she usually has a smile on her face or a gleam in her eyes but now (idk if its because of the ig filter) her eyes look dull and she sounds tired and very nasal (perhaps shes been crying? I hope not)

So now it’s pretty much confirmed that she was talking about a new musical album and not her poetry book. Seems like the date won’t change either in my opinion, because she needs to put it out now to express her feelings and her truth, something that she’s been keeping inside for too long, and this truth will be explored in a different way with the two poetry books.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

um okay. I'm glad she clarified it but I hope this is actually the final post. it was much nicer seeing her talk on video metinks.

she is so beautiful though wow. she looked like she was about to cry, I hope she's okay.

I wish she didn't name-drop twigs though, she raised a valid point but I feel like people will just twist her words again

nice cocc bro