LDRO

Instagram Updates

The fact that she attended to one of Marina's concert in 2011

Their "friendship" is interesting I guess

Grimes do be hacking Lanaboards 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I SCREAMED.

I live in a country where Internet's conection is crap. I apologize.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Coward. (i have a screenshot though)

I'd like to be filled in on what Ajay said. Since she deleted the Tweet, would you mind sharing the screen shot?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

If y'all didn't know I live in Venezuela and Wi-Fi/Internet's conection is the 2nd most inefficient globally. :rip:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

When? I haven't noticed until now.

I literally looked this up over the weekend because I wondered if Marina would unfollow Lana and as of at least a few days ago they were still following each other.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

if she posted about black lives matter or george floyd i'd forgive her... she probably wouldn't bc sean, even if they're not dating

In a way, same. but this is gonna sound bad, but I kinda just hope she writes another verse for Looking for America or something. Social media's still tender n it might just make things look worse like she's inserting herself into something that she can't properly talk about bc of identity politics and just have it backfire on her. I can already tell the comments reading like, she doesn't really care, she's just trying to save herself teas.. 

if she did I hope the care shines thru. it's a delicate issue, heartbreaking. but true so. 

Let's hope she incorporates her artistry thinking of the current events and positively mentions them.

Hi this is kind of random but I have an ldr journal and I like to put various quotes from Lana and song lyrics in there and stuff. I want to copy down patent leather do over and i was just wondering what colour you all thought I should write it in? I can’t decide which colour fits.

personally, I'd go for red. it's eye-catching but can also be sorta warm. and reminds me of honeymoon 

UV/Honeymoon

guys prob im late but i just realized chuck actually made a post (and deleted it) about "don't get me into that shit" and rob actually liked it 

and he didn't like any of lana's statements posts.. smh 

https://twitter.com/f4qq01/status/1263405371135348736?s=20

I'd honestly be so upset that my sibling'd sort of insinuate something like that towards me. like granted sibling dynamics but yeah

UV/Honeymoon

guys prob im late but i just realized chuck actually made a post (and deleted it) about "don't get me into that shit" and rob actually liked it

https://twitter.com/f4qq01/status/1263405371135348736?s=20[/size]

I'd honestly be so upset that my sibling'd sort of insinuate something like that towards me. like granted sibling dynamics but yeah

I may be wrong, but I understood Chuck's post in another way... As if she were saying: "I'm glad I only take pictures. I'm not famous, I don't run the risk of being misinterpreted by my work or by something I write or sing."

Lana's dad liked her first statement and the #fuckoff post. Maybe, after that, he advised her to let it go... But Lanz!

giphy.gif

https://twitter.com/f4qq01/status/1263405371135348736?s=20

the person in the replies implies that its fake :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

i really believed it at first too

A curiosity... Lewis Hamilton, one of the few black F1 drivers in a sport where there is little racial diversity and who suffered racial attacks early in his career, liked Lana's video.

I think it all has to do with how each person interprets what her meant. But the act of interpreting something in a personal / individual way is often affected by the "herd effect" on social media... People sometimes like it because everyone likes it, or hate it because it is fashionable to hate.

Interestingly, its number of her followers is increasing.

giphy.gif