LDRO

Instagram Updates

I feel so bad for Lana right now. I truly hope that the bunch of people attacking Lana about this whole situation is just a small part of the fandom. Because if not, man she does not deserve this and the fandom definitely does not deserve her and if she stops giving us anything - I’ll fcking cry - but fck I would understand. It’s bloody toxic. The entitlement of these people is bloody toxic. I hope Lana stays clear and doesn’t read any of this. This could take a toll on anyone. Some people are plain horrid.

Thanks for being so wise and saying what I was thinking.

It's hard to believe her own fandom is condemning her, like... People here acting like she did something wrong, being so toxic, it doesn't seem people here are real fans 'cause honestly if they were they would understand her pov and try to understand her side and protect her from all the negatives things she's been receiving the last days. I know none of us known her aside from the artist, but i'm sure that as fans we should try to understand her and protect her instead of criticize her. She has nothing to do with what's going on, I really don't know why you guys are making such a big deal of this.

original.gif

It's hard to believe her own fandom is condemning her, like... People here acting like she did something wrong, being so toxic, it doesn't seem people here are real fans 'cause honestly if they were they would understand her pov and try to understand her side and protect her from all the negatives things she's been receiving the last days. I know none of us known her aside from the artist, but i'm sure that as fans we should try to understand her and protect her instead of criticize her. She has nothing to do with what's going on, I really don't know why you guys are making such a big deal of this.

What's toxic is blindly following someone you don't even know to the point you can't even discern right vs wrong. Lana is a grown woman. she's 35 years old not some child who doesn't know any better.  Just because I'm a fan of her music doesn't mean im gonna give her a pass from ignoring what's important in my society. Her silence gives power to the oppressors and that's her privilege at work.  

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

Really frustrating to hear some acting like they’re the main facilitators of anti prejudice and heroism when they only speak out during mass incidents when a celebrity or the media broadcasts it.i understand people do not want to search for these issues but stop being hypocritical and if you really are interested in Assisting come up with some forward thinking ideas as the protests peaceful or not are evidently not working in America,people that have been victimised have been left with this as their last option stop asking celebs or those you feel owe you to do the groundwork and you as a non Poc person be inventive with how you can help.

Regardless people like Lana and others should assist though you cannot just gauge this via the falsehood of internet.

lets pretend that she wouldnt post something that people would judge with bad interpretation and bring all the drama again

Let's pretend she posted something real nice, sweet, and end this whole drama

What's toxic is blindly following someone you don't even know to the point you can't even discern right vs wrong. Lana is a grown woman. she's 35 years old not some child who doesn't know any better.  Just because I'm a fan of her music doesn't mean im gonna give her a pass from ignoring what's important in my society. Her silence gives power to the oppressors and that's her privilege at work.  

Gurl please, she don't have the obligation to do absolutely nothing! I'm not blindly following her, I just don't think it's nice for people who say that are her fans to criticize her so hardly just bc she didn't said a word about what's going on. 

When she said eveything she wanted this last week, everyone dragged her to the mud. So what's the point? You guys want her to say something so everyone can drag her to the mud again and call her racist, hypocrate and a lot of other horrible things? Cause if this is what's going to happen, then I rather her to remain silent and focus on her personal life/mental health. As much as you guys care for what's going on, I care for the artist I like and want to see her feeling good. Period.

original.gif

on the other hand, TS who comes from a very wealthy white family, i have been a fan of her for so long, and i can't remember her making any statement that support black/ LGBT community when she was peaking, recently when she started to fade away, she started to talk about politics, making a song about LGBT..etc, she even said in her documantry, that she didn't talk about such things/ and politics genrally, because she was afraid it would hurt her image. even the tweet she made regarding the george floyd matter. she seems just angry with trump because as far as i remember he outvoted someone she was supporting in some selection! yet i'm not disappointed or anything, i just found out that i like her art and it's okay, celebrties as people don't interest me anymore, and i feel good, because yes i can have a different opinion/ principles with other people and still enjoy them

and i know this doesn't have anything to do with the subject here. but i just want u to know that most of celebrties are fake, the things they do, are not what they always believe in, sometimes it is just to please the public, or not to lose fans. that's why talking about this subject it's like pouring water on sand, doesn't lead anywhere..

"my rose garden dreams, set on fire by fiends"

Really frustrating to hear some acting like they’re the main facilitators of anti prejudice and heroism when they only speak out during mass incidents when a celebrity or the media broadcasts it.i understand people do not want to search for these issues but stop being hypocritical and if you really are interested in Assisting come up with some forward thinking ideas as the protests peaceful or not are evidently not working in America,people that have been victimised have been left with this as their last option stop asking celebs or those you feel owe you to do the groundwork and you as a non Poc person be inventive with how you can help.

Regardless people like Lana and others should assist though you cannot just gauge this via the falsehood of internet.

As a woman of color ... I don't speak out about injustice faced by my community just because a celebrity tells me too. I can think with my brain. Our issue here is lana had no issue being vocal and abrasive when it came to a misunderstanding that was HER FAULT and telling people to fuck off. but now a situation occurs a little over a week later that requires solidarity and action and suddenly she's suddenly nowhere to be seen? what is that?

Gurl please, she don't have the obligation to do absolutely nothing! I'm not blindly following her, I just don't think it's nice for people who say that are her fans to criticize her so hardly just bc she didn't said a word about what's going on. 

When she said eveything she wanted this last week, everyone dragged her to the mud. So what's the point? You guys want her to say something so everyone can drag her to the mud again and call her racist, hypocrate and a lot of other horrible things? Cause if this is what's going to happen, then I rather her to remain silent and focus on her personal life/mental health. As much as you guys care for what's going on, I care for the artist I like and want to see her feeling good. Period.

lets pretend that we know that she isnt facing so well. She is with a cry voice in the last video. Maybe she just dont want more 200.000 calling her of karen, supreme white bitch and another things

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I am very disappointed with this situation ...
She speaks when she shouldn't, and she doesn't speak when she should ...

It's hard to keep admiring this white rich person

... you care more about how some woman u don't know is feeling than a movement of people protesting unjust police murder ... ok

edit: sorry i forgot to add that it's the murder of people because of the color of their skin 

Just because we are fans doesn't mean we have to agree, like or support everything she does

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I know you don’t want to hear it but a white woman’s feelings aren’t more important than black lives.

This fr

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

As a woman of color ... I don't speak out about injustice faced by my community just because a celebrity tells me too. I can think with my brain. Our issue here is lana had no issue being vocal and abrasive when it came to a misunderstanding that was HER FAULT and telling people to fuck off. but now a situation occurs a little over a week later that requires solidarity and action and suddenly she's suddenly nowhere to be seen? what is that?

no statement she issues will be able to satisfy anyone her best option at this point is to drop the petition on her story with info and call it a day,we do not know what retribution’s she is making regardless

no statement she issues will be able to satisfy anyone her best option at this point is to drop the petition on her story with info and call it a day,we do not know what retribution’s she is making regardless

i have said this a million times. we don't want her statement. i don't trust her handling any situation like that after the drama last week. and if she's making a donation it literally would be no sweat off her back to share donation links and petition links.  if she faces hate for doing the right thing thats not the worst that could happen in the world.  black people are being murdered.