LDRO

Instagram Updates

Wait those screenshots clarify so much. First of all, it is weird to question someone’s mental health. Nothing about Lana’s post seemed to signify she was mentally ill... just ignorant. And who talks shit in a group chat the person is in? Like wha... and those rats spread those screenshots omitting her explaining WHY she was made at weadorelana. And they went viral on twitter in the midst of people hating on her. A mess

Tbh I genuinely still don't see anything wrong with the mental health comment it was rude at most, I believe that she meant that she was on her feelings/too much on her head not that she was insane, at least I also use them as synonyms on a daily basis :toofunny:

There's another alleged comment where weadorelana said that she was fed up with lana and that she sounded stupid, and that really rude. They didn't released screenshots of that one tho.

What I'm not sure is why they didn't release this in the first place? like the entire conversation wasn't even bad and put Lana in a way more positive light that the first screenshots we got, this whole gc mess could've ended in minutes. I remember someone saying that they won't release them because Lana wasn't the "better person either" and would put her on a bad spot, and with the conversation now released I honestly don't see that.

8nl2OpX.png

What I'm not sure is why they didn't release this in the first place? like the entire conversation wasn't even bad and put Lana in a way more positive light that the first screenshots we got, this whole gc mess could've ended in minutes. I remember someone saying that they won't release them because Lana wasn't the "better person either" and would put her on a bad spot, and with the conversation now released I honestly don't see that.

If you think about it, none of the users in the groupchat really had a reason to release the screenshots. Yeah for us we were super confused and wanted to know but all the members of the groupchat already know what's up and they don't owe us anything. groupielover talked about how it really took an emotional toll on him and it was probably in all of their best interest to just move on and pretend i didn't happen

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

If you think about it, none of the users in the groupchat really had a reason to release the screenshots. Yeah for us we were super confused and wanted to know but all the members of the groupchat already know what's up and they don't owe us anything. groupielover talked about how it really took an emotional toll on him and it was probably in all of their best interest to just move on and pretend i didn't happen

I definitely feel where you're coming from! And yeah groupielover was dragged by the ig fandom and the members of the gc for absolutely stupid reasons, I feel sad for him he was put in a really uncomfortable position. 

8nl2OpX.png

Let me just say one more thing. This guy is loving the attention that he gets from being racist. He learn with our president how to be racist and pretentend that he isnt. I really hope he gets a ban for his dirty fingers. My country is full of people with racist statments who doesnt assume that they are. São Paulo is going to burn one day for having those shitty persons.

There's people here with reeeeal issues, this guy keeps talking about someone who didn't did anything to him and saying lies. Like, get a life and move on. Leave the guy alone, he's quiet doing absolutely nothing.

I think she'll stay away for a few more days... I just hope she feed us with some album info when she post something new. Can't wait for COCC.

original.gif

what in the damn hell is she waiting for

I think it’s obvious why she’s not saying anything because she’s affaid of being called out for double standards. She was branded racist by a lot of people and now ‘Black lives matter’. They may see this as disingenuous and whatever she say’s will do the opposite of help and spread support.

Bottom line is we know Lana isn’t racist and we know she’d be supporting justice for George Floyd.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I think it’s obvious why she’s not saying anything because she’s affaid of being called out for double standards. She was branded racist by a lot of people and now ‘Black lives matter’. They may see this as disingenuous and whatever she say’s will do the opposite of help and spread support.

Bottom line is we know Lana isn’t racist and we know she’d be supporting justice for George Floyd.

THIS! That's it, cuties. It would be nice to see her saying something, but considering everything that happened last week it'll probably would do the opposite of help and some people would call her an hypocrate and opportunist. Actually I think she'll stay quiet for a few days or weeks, probably she's writing some song about this. Maybe she's going to release a LFA 2.0 about BLM and donate the money for charity and the BLM movement.

original.gif

i wish we did know :/ she could just say "black lives matter" and clear things up for a lot of people and her whole reputation.  it's like.. all of her "racist" insta debacle juuuuust happened before things started reaching a fever pitch with George Floyd's murder, and every white person in America is getting thrown a very very clear and easy chance to at the very least simply declare where they stand, and she's not taking it.  who gives a fuck about being called out for double standards more than the lives of people?  she could clear a lot of this up by showing deliberately and explicitly that she believes black lives matter and that she's not racist.  it's very strange to me she cant make a simple post even.

healing the "race war" that's been raging for the past hundreds/thousands of years across the world is gonna take more than posts from celebrities, but it has been heartening for me to see just how many people are now willing to be vocally anti-racist at the very least.  i wish Lana would show us for sure she actually cares and has a "good heart" so i can please please please restan.  it's been so hard love/hating Lana :/

Do we? Do we really? Did Lana ever talk about BLM at all? Like the good sis was dating a corrupt cop for fucks sake, how can you be supportive of the BLM movement and against police brutality and then choose to date someone that's the exact definition of all of that? I'm sorry but if she's supportive of the movement she has to go on and say it, not let us "assume" she's supportive because that won't make any difference at all. Actions make difference.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

THIS! That's it, cuties. It would be nice to see her saying something, but considering everything that happened last week it'll probably would do the opposite of help and some people would call her an hypocrate and opportunist. Actually I think she'll stay quiet for a few days or weeks, probably she's writing some song about this. Maybe she's going to release a LFA 2.0 about BLM and donate the money for charity and the BLM movement.

i sure am not looking forward for a coachella woodstock on my mind 2.0 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Sure, nor am I hahahahaha But a Looking for America 2.0 would be nice, I like how it sounds so calm and heavenly

original.gif

Don't worry, I doubt it'll be coming

Edit to add that if she comes in with a song that'll still be disappointing. Now isn't the time to be doing that. But knowing her / her managers / whoever (if anyone) advises her on social media, if she does say anything about it it'll be something self-centred like that

locals only

The bare minimum would be posting the Justice for George Floyd petition and a link to donate. That's it. No one is forcing her to articulate about the subject (and she shouldn't tbh) but expressing her solidarity and using her platform to promote change would be great. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Do we? Do we really? Did Lana ever talk about BLM at all? Like the good sis was dating a corrupt cop for fucks sake, how can you be supportive of the BLM movement and against police brutality and then choose to date someone that's the exact definition of all of that? I'm sorry but if she's supportive of the movement she has to go on and say it, not let us "assume" she's supportive because that won't make any difference at all. Actions make difference.

Why people here don't like Sean? I don't follow him on any social media, I just saw people here harassing him and I'm just curious. Did he did or said something? Or people just don't like him bc he's a cop?

original.gif

Why people here don't like Sean? I don't follow him on any social media, I just saw people here harassing him and I'm just curious. Did he did or said something? Or people just don't like him bc he's a cop?

Yeah, you're "just curious". Live PD is a propaganda show for a start. He's been documented there racially profiling too. So no it isn't "just" because he's a cop.

locals only