LDRO

Instagram Updates

Why people here don't like Sean? I don't follow him on any social media, I just saw people here harassing him and I'm just curious. Did he did or said something? Or people just don't like him bc he's a cop?

As if him being a white police officer it not enough for you, he works at the Tulsa Police Department which was accused of racial bias. Also, the tv show he works on has been acused of racism several times.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Yeah, you're "just curious". Live PD is a propaganda show for a start. He's been documented there racially profiling too. So no it isn't "just" because he's a cop.

Sorry, I don't know what's "Live PD". Is it the tv show people commented he's in? I didn't saw any vídeos etc, I just saw his pictures with her.

Actually I didn't understood the second part of your reply at all bc it involves law things etc and I don't speak english fluently to understand these terms.

What do you mean when you say "he's been documented there racially profiling too"? I'm curious.

As if him being a white police officer it not enough for you, he works at the Tulsa Police Department which was accused of racial bias. Also, the tv show he works on has been acused of racism several times.

Oh, I didn't knew that! He seemed so nice by the pics I saw of him with Lana, i'm really shocked.

Thanks for answering me =)

original.gif

charlie was at the LA protests, yall think lana was there lmao

Yeah I saw his IG story. Maybe he was in the front row/barricade? (not sure if this is the right word)

Who knows, but now that he was there, he and Chuck posted about it, maybe the cinnamon girl posts too. Let's wait for tomorrow and next week, anything can happen.

original.gif

Do we? Do we really? Did Lana ever talk about BLM at all? Like the good sis was dating a corrupt cop for fucks sake, how can you be supportive of the BLM movement and against police brutality and then choose to date someone that's the exact definition of all of that? I'm sorry but if she's supportive of the movement she has to go on and say it, not let us "assume" she's supportive because that won't make any difference at all. Actions make difference.

If your basis for Lana being racist is ‘she dated a cop’ then that’s just weak. Racism in law enforcement is an issue, but it does not mean to say every cop is definitely racist and corrupt. I know Lana has a good heart, I know those around her have spoken up against racism before and she’s stated clearly her position, for me that is good enough. Her instagram post was twisted and misunderstood and turned into something racist, it may have been worded poorly which didn’t help her. She’s already spoken support for native Americans and reparation which shows where her heart is.

Lana isn’t a politician or spokeswoman she’s a musician, although she can use her platform to promote causes she has no duty to publicly state anything , does her saying nothing mean she’s a racist and does not care? No. Like I said to me it’s obvious to not want to say anything after a debacle to avoid seeming disingenuous that’s all I was trying to say. We could honestly write lists and lists of things Lana has been quiet on, she’s barely even spoken about covid-19.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

If your basis for Lana being racist is ‘she dated a cop’ then that’s just weak. Racism in law enforcement is an issue, but it does not mean to say every cop is definitely racist and corrupt. I know Lana has a good heart, I know those around her have spoken up against racism before and she’s stated clearly her position, for me that is good enough. Her instagram post was twisted and misunderstood and turned into something racist, it may have been worded poorly which didn’t help her. She’s already spoken support for native Americans and reparation which shows where her heart is.

Lana isn’t a politician or spokeswoman she’s a musician, although she can use her platform to promote causes she has no duty to publicly state anything , does her saying nothing mean she’s a racist and does not care? No. Like I said to me it’s obvious to not want to say anything after a debacle to avoid seeming disingenuous that’s all I was trying to say. We could honestly write lists and lists of things Lana has been quiet on, she’s barely even spoken about covid-19.

if you have 1 bad cop and 1000 good cops and when the bad cop does something terrible like murder someone and the other 1000 good cops don't speak out or hold that 1 bad cop accountable then you have 1001 bad cops now. via twitter or something 

i will love you until the end of time.

its only gonna sound disingenuous if it's disingenous.  btw, police in america originated as runaway slave patrol, protecting the "property" of rich white men. so yeah, every cop is racist.  if youre fine joining a gang that was created by and continually perpetuates white supremacy, you are racist.  periodt.  i hope Lana is genuine ab advocating for the rights of indigenous people, but for some reason i think she's just trying to make up for the racism in her Ride video.  no one has a "duty" to say anything, if we're operating on a completely nihilistic framework.  but i would say everyone has a moral duty to stand for life, justice, peace, equity, equality, accountability, truth, sovereignty, etc etc etc.  and there's no way to get to any of those things without addressing the centuries long racism problem in america.  the reason everyone and their mom is publicly stating something recognizing that black lives matter and that racism is alive and fucked up in the world today is bc we have a moral duty to give a fuck and do something about it.

maybe if everyone stopped throwing all their "sins" on Jesus or society at large or whatever, and actually took accountability for themselves, we would be dealing with different problems.

Meanwhile Lana’s friend Jen is posting stories on her IG complaining about the protests not being peaceful/making too much noise/being too close to her home/making her neighborhood smell like smoke and being in shock about the Grove shopping center being looted...

“The company you keep...”

I’m so disappointed in Lana fr.

giphy-1.gif 

Ew her stories reek of privilege. The fact that we’ve never found it sus that Lana only surrounds herself with white people and constantly obsesses over white YouTube couples. No words at least her siblings and father know how to act

Meanwhile Lana’s friend Jen is posting stories on her IG complaining about the protests not being peaceful/making too much noise/being too close to her home/making her neighborhood smell like smoke and being in shock about the Grove shopping center being looted...

can u pls link me to her ig? i don't follow any of her friends lmao. also, YIKES.

Yeah, you're "just curious". Live PD is a propaganda show for a start. He's been documented there racially profiling too. So no it isn't "just" because he's a cop.

It says he's from Brazil, so it's not fair to expect people from other parts of the world understand the American perspective so well, or even be aware of their TV shows.

Like she literally changed the MAC lyrics in her last tour to "I'm fucked up, I know that, but JESUS" and then she devotes time to fighting a bunch of fans in a private IG convo because she's so offended that they wondered if she's having a midlife crisis? 

K Lanz. 

I'm not defending what they said, because she'd obviously just had enough, but the whole thing is so messy. 

And yes, now that Chuck and Charlie have posted, the silence is deafening. The only acceptable reason for the silence I can come up with is that she really isn't in a good place right now and is somehow incapacitated and incapable of commenting (be it because she's had her phone taken away by a friend/family member, she's medicated, or fuck knows what)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

It says he's from Brazil, so it's not fair to expect people from other parts of the world understand the American perspective so well, or even be aware of their TV shows.

true, EXCEPT brazil has always dealt with racism-motivated police brutality problems of their own: this happened not even 2 weeks ago & is definitely not a one-off event. so that user acting brand new isn't fooling anyone. cops are cops no matter which country they're in.

just saw that... im disturbed honestly

Correct me if wrong, but didn’t this woman recently give birth? She has a newborn at home, try not to judge too harshly. It’s really hard even in the best of circumstances without riots outside your door...

Correct me if wrong, but didn’t this woman recently give birth? She has a newborn at home, try not to judge too harshly. It’s really hard even in the best of circumstances without riots outside your door...

Yeah, whilst I don't think Jen seems particularly attuned to "normal people's" problems, I interpreted her story as more of a ... she's scared that it's so close by, rather than a nuisance.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Like she literally changed the MAC lyrics in her last tour to "I'm fucked up, I know that, but JESUS" and then she devotes time to fighting a bunch of fans in a private IG convo because she's so offended that they wondered if she's having a midlife crisis? 

K Lanz. 

I'm not defending what they said, because she'd obviously just had enough, but the whole thing is so messy. 

And yes, now that Chuck and Charlie have posted, the silence is deafening. The only acceptable reason for the silence I can come up with is that she really isn't in a good place right now and just doesn't have the capability to say anything. 

are you kidding? she literally went on video and name dropped fka twigs days after her rant i'm sure she's fine.. i can't believe some of you are still defending her like she's obviously not going to say anything and if she's going to now is the time but when has she ever actually used her platform to speak about important matters this woman can't even call herself a feminist cause she feels oppressed for being submissive   :facepalm:

i love you, but you don't understand me.