LDRO

Instagram Updates

are you kidding? she literally went on video and name dropped fka twigs days after her rant i'm sure she's fine.. i can't believe some of you are still defending her like she's obviously not going to say anything and if she's going to now is the time but when has she ever actually used her platform to speak about important matters this woman can't even call herself a feminist cause she feels oppressed for being submissive   :facepalm:

I'm talking about after the video. We don't know what went down. As I said, her being incapacitated in some way would be the only acceptable excuse. I like to consider all possibilities, which is why I have so many crackheaded takes, and it is a possibility that someone took all her shit away, or she's medicated, or some other shit.

I've said like - four times now? - I'd like her to speak out so don't come for me.

Like, if she posts a picture of some roses from her garden tomorrow, then ofc all of this is out the window and I'll be pretty pissed.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm talking about after the video. We don't know what went down. As I said, her being incapacitated in some way would be the only acceptable excuse. I like to consider all possibilities, which is why I have so many crackheaded takes, and it is a possibility that someone took all her shit away, or she's medicated, or some other shit.

I've said like - four times now? - I'd like her to speak out so don't come for me.

Like, if she posts a picture of some roses from her garden tomorrow, then ofc all of this is out the window and I'll be pretty pissed.

For real, do you think she's medicated?

Or she just decided to stay quiet after saying everything she wanted?

original.gif

For real, do you think she's medicated?

Or she just decided to stay quiet after saying everything she wanted?

No idea, honestly. I just don't think we should make the assumption that it's because she doesn't care.

Like, maybe she really doesn't care, but there are also other possibilities.

If I endured thousands of vitriolic comments, my phone number being leaked, friends turning against me, and fuck knows what else, I don't know that I'd be in a great state of mind. Again, I'm not saying that some of the backlash wasn't deserved, because I definitely think her comments were problematic af. Regardless, the aftermath must've been pretty awful for her.

No idea, honestly. I just don't think we should make the assumption that it's because she doesn't care.

Like, maybe she really doesn't care, but there are also other possibilities.

If I endured thousands of vitriolic comments, my phone number being leaked, friends turning against me, and fuck knows what else, I don't know that I'd be in a great state of mind. Again, I'm not saying that some of the backlash wasn't deserved, because I definitely think her comments were problematic af. Regardless, the aftermath must've been pretty awful for her.

Everything's a mess these last days...

I hope things can go back to normal to everyone asap.

I don't know, and of course I can't assume anything, but I guess she must be feeling really down for everything that happened and that's happening.

The whole IG mess posts... Man, I bet that those things were in her throat for yeaaaars, she just kept everything to her and then suddenly exploded.

original.gif

To be honest I would be perfectly OK if she went completely dark and silent not tweeting/posting anywhere etc until sept. 5th when (hopefully) she can just drop the album and let the music and (hopeful) “message” she wants to put out speak for itself... maybe that way she can take all this time isolated to truly reflect on her actions and posts and overall better her wellbeing and mental health and such... idk this whole thing is so messy and disheartening coming from her :-(

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I'm really disappointed, I'm not gonna lie. I can't understand how there are people defending her, I've always defended her even when she hasn't been right or has said stupid things, but this is the first time I feel I can't defend her, it's like I see her differently now and  I don't like it. 

She's white, rich, and she've already screwed up many times talking about politics and social topics because she never wants to get too much involved, but last week she had time to be talking about the same thing four days in a row, even tho I think people twisted her words, she talked in a victimizing like tone. She tried to make clear 453935 times that she's not racist, but now she's not capable of talking about such an important topic? I'm 99% sure she doesn't want to talk because she's afraid of being dragged again, but if you're not a racist, then post something and don't give a damn about what people says, bc the fact that she cares more about being criticized than giving voice to a topic like this just shows what i always thoght, that even she's a good person and she doesn't have bad intentions, she doesn't recognize her privilege and that's the main problem with her, she lives in her own bubble and doesn't care about anything that doesn't affect her. Plus, if you' been dating a tv cop that was even accused of being racist and now, after a week justifying yourself and stating non stop that you're not racist, you stay silent, you can't expect people to think that you care about BLM. As i said i don't think she's racist or have any bad intentions but that's not always enough, she has +16m followers, she could easily post a link and it would help, but i guess she's more worried about people dragging her again as if staying silent is not worst, and enough for people to trash her... a mess tbh, i really hope she speaks up and if she doesn't i'm not gonna stop supporting her because she means so much to me but i feel like i'm seeing a side of her that i don't like at all.

I don’t wanna quote the post cause it’d be redundant but I totally agree and concur with your feelings and statements above irvnex!! I mean honestly at the LEAST Lana could retweet links of articles/donation funds and charities etc like it’s really not that hard and it’s an indirect way of having a slight impact like UGH why I just don’t get her

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

People say so much about her mental health... I just hope she don't turn into a Britney 2007 or Amy Winehouse. That's why I say "Stop pressing her, saying horrible things to her. Support her instead, try to see things from her POV". She was very judged since her debut and til the present day there's people who don't recognize her talent and value as an artist. It must be real hard to face those kind of things, so let's be empathic with her too.

Her mental health matters, or at least should matter to everyone who says that is a fan and wants to see her well. Let's wait for September 5th and the message it'll bring to us.

original.gif

People say so much about her mental health... I just hope she don't turn into a Britney 2007 or Amy Winehouse. That's why I say "Stop pressing her, saying horrible things to her. Support her instead, try to see things from her POV". She was very judged since her debut and til the present day there's people who don't recognize her talent and value as an artist. It must be real hard to face those kind of things, so let's be empathic with her too.

Her mental health matters, or at least should matter to everyone who says that is a fan and wants to see her well. Let's wait for September 5th and the message it'll bring to us.

Girl what the fuck is you talking about

why are so many of you obsessed with the idea of lana taking meds it's such a weird and invasive thing to speculate :oprah2:

and honestly i can't believe lucas b. hasn't been silenced

Gurl I just asked the person who said something about meds "but do you think she's taking meds?"

I'm not assuming anything. And honestly there's no reason to silence me. If u don't like me, simply block me. I try to be nice and polite to everyone here, and that includes you, so I don't know why you're so obsessed with me. Please, leave me alone!

original.gif

Her mental health is important of course, she looked sad in that ig video but i think she's doing good overall, and tbh i don't think sharing a link on ig can cause her any damage, she barely posts on social media and if she doesn't want to be on ig or tw or whatever, she has managers who can manage her social media so...

Girl what the fuck is you talking about

I saw some people talking about her mental health and that she might be taking meds etc Things that we don't know and don't need to know And I just said that after all the MESS that happened last week I was afraid how things could turn out.

Like, she was really pissed. Weren't you guys afraid she could turn into Britney 2007 etc bc of all the backlash?

original.gif

Been trying to defend or bring about the conversation that more need to try and look out for each other regardless of sides. and while I do genuinely believe that it's really none of our business, and that the situation is sad. a simple, "I'm still processing, you have my support, be safe while acting" if even from her managers a direct quote, would do so well to quell and dissipate a lot, at least in the forum, and the people who in a way still do look up to her and her platform.

she's not responsible for the entirety of it, she's still just a part of the complex happenings and the systems that play a part in our lives.

And I'm not one for sacrificing the peace/safety of others to impose anything on their lives, bc we should do more for ourselves, ourselves (please be safe), but been trying to operate more from a place of understanding and love, but that simple statement would do so much. then some kind of blackout that's already been.

she doesn't belong to us. and there are bigger things. but what happened to innocent until proven guilty. like granted we're trying to move on from this particular situation, bc bigger things, but just some damage control. and the truth in the situation is that it is sad. but regarding this, it's all we can really do. 

can we tone down the swaying from whether or not its right to defend her, bc there's validity to both sides. and be more mindful of how some of our comments are/ can be construed towards each other? for all sides. 

it's disheartening. 

Before this post gets ignored or whatever, and we start echoing our comments towards others' faulted delivery, can we just deal w those w something single, and try to move on?

UV/Honeymoon

I saw some people talking about her mental health and that she might be taking meds etc Things that we don't know and don't need to know And I just said that after all the MESS that happened last week I was afraid how things could turn out.

Like, she was really pissed. Weren't you guys afraid she could turn into Britney 2007 etc bc of all the backlash?

Britney had a psychotic break. Their situations are not really comparable.

I saw the news and, oh my god, it's REALLY SCARY what's happening.

Especially in NY, things seems to be very harsh there rn. I hope everyone is fine and safe. My brother in law lives in NY, I'm really worried about him.

original.gif

I saw the news and, oh my god, it's REALLY SCARY what's happening.

Especially in NY, things seems to be very harsh there rn. I hope everyone is fine and safe. My brother in law lives in NY, I'm really worried about him.

hey man, I'm giving u the benefit of the doubt, and there's gotta be some kind of good in you to defend/question the situation and try to immerse urself in the conversation. I hope ur brother's ok. 

but. I also think that it'd be a lot wiser for ya to be a bit more self-aware at how your comments might and do come across. it's diverting the thread to get upset at you. Relaying it more with your comments, although valid w the news etc. and happening, just might come across as you not finishing what you start, and just get people irate w you. and I get their side, but u seem like u need more info if only to protect u from ridicule too. if you wanna talk about the issues, i'll volunteer for your questions. dm me. haven't slept, but I'll try to answer ur questions from a fair pov. ok? 

UV/Honeymoon

hey man, I'm giving u the benefit of the doubt, and there's gotta be some kind of good in you to defend/question the situation and try to immerse urself in the conversation. I hope ur brother's ok.

but. I also think that it'd be a lot wiser for ya to be a bit more self-aware at how your comments might and do come across. it's diverting the thread to get upset at you. if you wanna talk about the issues, i'll volunteer for your questions. dm me. haven't slept, but I'll try to answer ur questions from a fair pov. ok?

Thank you, really, for being so nice and gentle <3

I know some people here are really angry with me and I've said things, without thinking, that made they get really upset. But this doesn't make me, in any instance, a bad person. I'm really sorry if someone got offended by anything I said earlier, I didn't wanted nor tried to offend anyone. I love this forum and I love talking to the people in here. And as much as I love this, I also love to learn and i'm open to learn more about those issues and get out of the bubble I've been living for my entire life.

Just please, guys, don't attack me anymore. I just wanna talk, nice and easy, with everyone here.

original.gif

why are so many of you obsessed with the idea of lana taking meds it's such a weird and invasive thing to speculate  :oprah2: 

and honestly i can't believe lucas b. hasn't been silenced

Idk if you're referring to me, but I feel like I can't fully elaborate on what I mean when I said "medicated" because last time I did, I got dragged for like 5 pages by people who think Lana is some otherworldly celestial being incapable of shortcomings that affect mere mortals.

Suffice to say, I 100% agree that if she is physically and emotionally capable, she absolutely should be saying something right now.

And that's all I'm gonna say.