LDRO

Instagram Updates

He sounds unhinged lol

He probably is losing it seeing how his client gets attacked over everything. Look at how people are reacting on here to her post a week ago. Now they are reacting to Lana saying nothing. She can't win either way. Some people on here = no brains or chill. Hysteria, hysteria, hysteria. Thank god not everyone is this hysterical. It would be nice to have a debate without name calling or hysteria.  :smh:

Lana's sister did a story IG post and showed that she and Lana donated something. Some on Instagram think they donated $10,000 but who knows since Chuck hid the amount. 

bbb1.jpg

Billie Eilish posted a long statement on her Instagram saying she was being careful what she says. She probably saw what happened to Lana and didn't want to make an error in her words like Lana did. 

bbb2.jpg

From Marina. Self explanatory. 

bbb3.jpg

Thank you, really, for being so nice and gentle <3

I know some people here are really angry with me and I've said things, without thinking, that made they get really upset. But this doesn't make me, in any instance, a bad person. I'm really sorry if someone got offended by anything I said earlier, I didn't wanted nor tried to offend anyone. I love this forum and I love talking to the people in here. And as much as I love this, I also love to learn and i'm open to learn more about those issues and get out of the bubble I've been living for my entire life.

Just please, guys, don't attack me anymore. I just wanna talk, nice and easy, with everyone here.

With that, I'm glad you do. but there's a pattern of you, I perceive, that you do comment, and in addition to how others already view you, elicit a reaction for them immediately correct what you've got to say. and then it starts again over and over. 

you might not be a bad person, but perception does a lot for everyone, and right now, objectively that's what the pattern shows. I'm saying all of this calmly. 

I think it'd be wiser if you read the comments and tailored your comments in a fashion that takes more into consideration. that way, you get to say what you'd like in a way that doesnt rub others the wrong way like they've much reason to assume regarding the record you've trailed. 

and can we please go easy on the guy a bit w the shut the fuck ups, fuck u's etc. as if that was even as effective. he's someone that's trying to understand if even so marginalized in his thinking, but can we look at it as an opportunity for him to grow and better our guys' arguments instead? 

edit: @@Lucas B. I'm gonna get some rest. I hope someone else can take what I said to heart, as ell as for yourself too. Don't forget ur stan/star got herself into trouble for the same things online. if she's getting hellfire for malperceived intent, do u really think someone they might see less is going to get less than that. factors. pls think about it, ok? 

UV/Honeymoon

Genuine question from my fiancée...

If she hadn't posted anything in the past few days, if she had been completely absent from her social media all month... Would people charge her so much to publish something now? Or are these people just there to confront her because of her previous posts?

Some fans would certainly do it. But we realized that many people who are charging her statement on Instagram don't even follow her.

giphy.gif

If she hadn't posted anything in the past few days, if she had been completely absent from her social media all month... Would people charge her so much to publish something now? Or are these people just there to confront her because of her previous posts?

Some fans would certainly do it. But we realized that many people who are charging her statement on Instagram don't even follow her.

it was incredible sh*t timing. and I think she was trying to promote her work w confidence til everything just unraveled. I do think it plays a very large part of how things went/ are going down. 

UV/Honeymoon

If i'm wrong, please, correct me... But I guess that in this case what happens is just what @ said: sh*t timing.

Like, let's say the whole IG mess had happened three months ago for example:

There would still be people charging an statement for her bc of the Floyd Case? Yeah, in major persons from the fanbase I guess.

So I guess the major problem, what really made things go down the toilet is the timing that things happened. Like, one day she made her last post, talking bout Twigs etc, and like two days after this complete chaos began. It was really a timing problem and I guess she'll stay quiet for quite some time after everything that happened.

original.gif

even if you’re worried about people twisting her words (which is an extremely minuscule thing to worry about considering what’s going on) she could simply post a link to the donations page or other resources. She has 20 million followers and is using that platform for nothing as of right now.

Very eye opening few weeks here taking everything into account. Maybe she’ll do the right thing today who knows

Did Lana ever have 20 million followers? I remember she had 17 millions followers last time I checked. Now she has 16.5 million followers, which means she's lost followers. If she has 20 million followers and I missed it, that means she lost a hell of a lot of followers. 

It's so weird her dad, her sister, her brother, her producer/friend have all posted about that and she hasn't.. It's like she refuses for some reason.. Imagine if she is actually making a song about that..that could be..messy

Did Lana ever have 20 million followers? I remember she had 17 millions followers last time I checked. Now she has 16.5 million followers, which means she's lost followers. If she has 20 million followers and I missed it, that means she lost a hell of a lot of followers.

Nope I think she had reached 17 after the backlash

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don't think so. She had around 14 million prior to NFR's release, and 16.5 last time I checked.

And she's gained about 700k on Twitter since NFR's release (now has 9.7m)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Come through, Lanz.

And for the love of GOD please run it by someone before you post

She needs to have her entire social media run by management like some famous people do. She's in Lala land and doesn't know how to explain herself the politically correct PR way. Knowing what we saw last week, she will mention George's murder but then talk about some white people who died 50 years ago from a heroin OD. Her mind. :facepalm: The California sun seems to have made her think everything is unicorns and roses. Her sister just reposts the same BLM posts everyone is posting around with the donation she made to the fund. At least Chuck is trying as well as her dad Rob. 

Lana's going to say something off if she says it alone, so hopefully Chuck and Ben help her out. That is if she isn't so damn stubborn to accept help.  

It's so weird her dad, her sister, her brother, her producer/friend have all posted about that and she hasn't.. It's like she refuses for some reason.. Imagine if she is actually making a song about that..that could be..messy

Her brother posted something? I didn't see it but that's good. I know Chuck and Rob having been posting especially Rob, who's been posting for days. 

She lost followers that's for sure. 

She needs to have her entire social media run by management like some famous people do. She's in Lala land and doesn't know how to explain herself the politically correct PR way. Knowing what we saw last week, she will mention George's murder but then talk about some white people who died 50 years ago from a heroin OD. Her mind. :facepalm: The California sun seems to have made her think everything is unicorns and roses. Her sister just reposts the same BLM posts everyone is posting around with the donation she made to the fund. At least Chuck is trying as well as her dad Rob.

Lana's going to say something off if she says it alone, so hopefully Chuck and Ben help her out. That is if she isn't so damn stubborn to accept help.

Her brother posted something? I didn't see it but that's good. I know Chuck and Rob having been posting especially Rob, who's been posting for days.

It seems Charlie was at the protest, he posted a story earlier

original.gif

Since the first "controversial" post so far, she has gained nearly 200.000 followers on Instagram.

It went from 16.3M to 16.5M... Curiously, she won more than she lost.

giphy.gif

The fact that she hasn't even liked any of these posts makes me think that she's either having a complete social media blackout, or she's planning to say something soon ... which terrifies me

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I might be connecting things that don’t need to be, but Ed mentioning she was from a liberal family / upbringing, and both siblings and father posting has me saying she posted “through them”. Trolls would come back at her no what she would post at the moment.

It says he's from Brazil, so it's not fair to expect people from other parts of the world understand the American perspective so well, or even be aware of their TV shows.

He openly admitted to posting racist stuff to distract people from talking about Lana so forgive me if I take what he says with a few grains of salt

locals only

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I wanted her to say something days ago, but now I'm not sure if I want that. I mean if she does it now it'll be due to peer pressure, so it won't feel as genuine compared to if she had stepped up a lot sooner of her own volition. 

I wanted her to say something days ago, but now I'm not sure if I want that. I mean if she does it now it'll be due to peer pressure, so it won't feel as genuine compared to if she had stepped up a lot sooner of her own volition. 

if it was due to peer pressure , she would have posted already I think

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...