LDRO

Instagram Updates

It's so weird her dad, her sister, her brother, her producer/friend have all posted about that and she hasn't.. It's like she refuses for some reason.. Imagine if she is actually making a song about that..that could be..messy

She is just doing what people repeatedly told her to do. Last week everyone was screaming at her to just shut up. Well they got their wish.

Lana's sister did a story IG post and showed that she and Lana donated something. Some on Instagram think they donated $10,000 but who knows since Chuck hid the amount. 

bbb1.jpg

It's not implied anywhere in this story that Lana donated with Chuck. I don't know where people are getting that from, Lana isn't mentioned anywhere so Chuck easily could've donated on her own

I'm really sorry if someone got offended by anything I said earlier, I didn't wanted nor tried to offend anyone.

I did want to provoke some of you, yeah, I did, cause I knew it would attract attention and make you guys stop saying some horrible things about her.

So which is the truth lmao. Sorry but you can't make explicitly racist posts, admit they were made to provoke people, then say you didn't want people to be offended and ask people to be gentle with you. If this makes you feel unwelcome think about how unwelcome you made people of colour on here feel when you said people who want to talk about BLM should go to a black forum, you'd only stop supporting her if she turned out to be a homophobe even if she is racist, and saying she shouldn't say anything about George Floyd "just because he died and he's a poc". Everyone on here is here because they're interested in Lana in some way. Loving her and everything she does and defending her to the ends of the earth isn't a requirement to joining, nor should it be. Posting racist posts with the intention of getting people to focus on that rather than criticise Lana, then admitting it, then asking people to be gentle with you is one of the most insidious things I've seen on here.

locals only

She is just doing what people repeatedly told her to do. Last week everyone was screaming at her to just shut up. Well they got their wish.

c'mon. people been screaming at her to shut up her whole career.you're telling me she suddenly decides to care what people are telling her now? she's not doing anything cause she doesn't care. plain and simple

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

its only gonna sound disingenuous if it's disingenous.  btw, police in america originated as runaway slave patrol, protecting the "property" of rich white men. so yeah, every cop is racist.  if youre fine joining a gang that was created by and continually perpetuates white supremacy, you are racist.  periodt.  i hope Lana is genuine ab advocating for the rights of indigenous people, but for some reason i think she's just trying to make up for the racism in her Ride video.  no one has a "duty" to say anything, if we're operating on a completely nihilistic framework.  but i would say everyone has a moral duty to stand for life, justice, peace, equity, equality, accountability, truth, sovereignty, etc etc etc.  and there's no way to get to any of those things without addressing the centuries long racism problem in america.  the reason everyone and their mom is publicly stating something recognizing that black lives matter and that racism is alive and fucked up in the world today is bc we have a moral duty to give a fuck and do something about it.

maybe if everyone stopped throwing all their "sins" on Jesus or society at large or whatever, and actually took accountability for themselves, we would be dealing with different problems.

I just don’t believe that every single cop is racist that is tarring every law enforcement officer with the same brush. You are making a lot of sweeping statements, I personally know cops in my extended family who are definitely not racist, have a clean background and are good people. I know that racism is a big problem in law enforcement and understand why there are riots and protests I know the history, but it's not impossible Lana dated a good cop.

Lana has not previously spoken in depth about many issues, LGBT issues for example and gay rights. She is quiet about a lot of stuff but has spoken about trump and North Korea, native Americans. Why she chooses to publicly say something or not is really up to her. The point is you can have a ‘moral duty to stand for life, justice, peace, equity, equality, accountability, truth!’ Without going on twitter or social media and posting stuff. Actions speak louder then words a lot of the time and we have no idea what she’s done behind closed doors.

She certainly is genuine about Native Americans, It has nothing to do with the ride video let’s not spin that into something else. I’m still shocked people make such accusations really, like some fans are unsure if she had a good heart as if they are deaf and blind. You only have to study her past to know she has a good heart, like she was doing community outreach work for the homeless and drug addict!

I hope Lana does tweet eventually to end this stupidity and give her fans the confirmation they dearly crave.

P.S I’m sorry about the spelling mistakes it was 4am, I’m not the best at english. I never understood why people feel the need to mock others for typos and spelling mistakes like you are trying to win brownie points and deflate someones intelligent and opinion. It feels cheap to me.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Exactly...now she has to speak up? Lana is not a puppet and we are not the puppeteers making her say and do what we want and feel is best.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Honestly, I don't think she's wrong to treat these intagramers that way.
I thought we had overcome this drama, stop caring about these crazy fans, grow up!

Funny, now is the moment that he decides to expose the whole conversation, profiteer of s**t

EDIT: Those instagramers looks very hurt that she doesn't want to be disturbed by their crew. They need to stop

her lashing out in the group chat...

i don't doubt the fans in that chat said a lot worse to provoke her... but imo, it seems like a control thing.  she was trending worldwide, and no matter how many times she corrected herself (which was rly just doubling down) people were coming for her no matter what.  it was almost like she was so helpless,  and telling off the whole internet or random ppl attacking her would've done nothing.  so she went to people she knows she could rattle by acting that way, to feel as though she was gaining a tiny bit of control over the situation back.

when the world is turning on you,  why would you turn in on people you know are your fans?

even if what they said was immature.  being worried about her mental health and shit.  she was annihilated by twitter, but this is what she cares about?  i dont really think so.  just wanted to exercise her power 

RE: the group chat, fucking lol. Lana has always said she doesn’t really care about losing fans and stuff so I doubt she cares about going off on the Insta-accounts. Tbh imagine seeing those messages from fans saying you’re going through a midlife crisis and mentally unwell when you’ve tried to express how you genuinely feel? (Ofc there’s a lot up to debate about it all in the first place and I’m not even touching that convo) but still, that would feel like a slap to the face. It’s like they were trying to be sassy about it and she was just not dealing with it. Especially after everyone on Twitter was already slamming her for it, that’s not too say they should’ve been defending her but what did they expect would happen when she saw the messages? She was literally in the group chat lmao

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

re: George Floyd, she didn't need to pull out the typewriter font or give anyone a chance to misconstrue what she was saying. it could've been as simple as sharing a donation link. just an acknowledgement that something egregious and unacceptable has happened. 

Okay, you're gonna excuse me but Lana didn't need to be so fucking rude with that fanpage what the fuck

I feel so bad for weadorelana

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Okay, you're gonna excuse me but Lana didn't need to be so fucking rude with that fanpage what the fuck

I feel so bad for weadorelana

Lol why though? They add her to a group chat and then talk about her mental health. They had it coming and I don't see why she should go soft on someone just cause they are obsessive fans.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i have no idea if it's real but we need to stay tuned :toofunny: i'm losing my mind https://twitter.com/swiftinmyhead/status/1266869137600466944?s=19

I feel like she definitely has a hidden agenda when it comes to all of this. She obviously has a very romanticised image of America in her head. I don't want to make any accusations, but the silence truly does speak for itself sometimes. I''m very disappointed.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i have no idea if it's real but we need to stay tuned :toofunny: i'm losing my mind https://twitter.com/swiftinmyhead/status/1266869137600466944?s=19

I feel like this is a stretch because it would’ve been a huge thing at the time if there really was a pic of lana there? But then again i lowkey wouldn’t put it past her.... We should wait until there’s real proof tho

Edit: oomf on twitter said that gayjailer made an edit of lana at a blue lives matter rally once so that’s probably it

I just don’t believe that every single cop is racist that is tarring every law enforcement officer with the same brush. You are making a lot of sweeping statements, I personally know cops in my extended family who are definitely not racist, have a clean background and are good people. I know that racism is a big problem in law enforcement and understand why there are riots and protests I know the history, but it's not impossible Lana dated a good cop.

Lana has not previously spoken in depth about many issues, LGBT issues for example and gay rights. She is quiet about a lot of stuff but has spoken about trump and North Korea, native Americans. Why she chooses to publicly say something or not is really up to her. The point is you can have a ‘moral duty to stand for life, justice, peace, equity, equality, accountability, truth!’ Without going on twitter or social media and posting stuff. Actions speak louder then words a lot of the time and we have no idea what she’s done behind closed doors.

She certainly is genuine about Native Americans, It has nothing to do with the ride video let’s not spin that into something else. I’m still shocked people make such accusations really, like some fans are unsure if she had a good heart as if they are deaf and blind. You only have to study her past to know she has a good heart, like she was doing community outreach work for the homeless and drug addict!

I hope Lana does tweet eventually to end this stupidity and give her fans the confirmation they dearly crave.

P.S I’m sorry about the spelling mistakes it was 4am, I’m not the best at english. I never understood why people feel the need to mock others for typos and spelling mistakes like you are trying to win brownie points and deflate someones intelligent and opinion. It feels cheap to me.

I hear what you're saying. I guess for me, it's just not so clear. I've known a lot of people who want to be seen as a good person and do performative stuff so others think that, but they're really just fake and selfish. So I don't trust Lana implicitly.

I understand some of your family may be cops, but I really do think all cops at least tolerate racism or other injustice. You only have to look at the history of policing to see that and to see how harmful policing is to so many communities. That doesn't mean there's not cops who believe they're good people and try to do the right thing, but they still align with a system that subjugates people with violent force

I hope Lana proves me wrong tho. Idk if she will