LDRO

Instagram Updates

could've done without the pic of the friends w their paltry sign in their brandy melville

it's just screaming "look at us!!! where's our pat on the back?"

unless she donates a million dollars, shared every petition, documented every thing she did and posted in online and personally beheaded donald trump some of y’all will never be happy :/

i’m glad she’s doing more - and i hope she’s also donated. not everything needs to be posted online and performed for the masses.

Okay, you're gonna excuse me but Lana didn't need to be so fucking rude with that fanpage what the fuck

I feel so bad for weadorelana

WAL allegedly said her statement sounded stupid, I still feel like the mental comment was taken out of context (just like Lana's statement), but now I can see why she went off. I don't blame any of the both parties tho lmao.

8nl2OpX.png

I'm glad she posted. Took a while but we got there. I wish she wrote a caption but the situation around is pretty obvious

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She was there on the ground which is more than a lot of the online detractors can probably say for themselves. Unfortunately it probably wasn't the best idea to post a really long static of video of people looting where you can actually make out some of their faces.

The irony is if she didn't post this we wouldn't have known she was there and she would have be condemned for that. When in reality showing up is doing more than sharing something like so many other celebrities are doing. I don't doubt she has donated to bail funds either but again unless she publicly posts it - which would be self-serving - she would be condemned. Yes it's a long way from condemning racist and violent police but she was literally dating one I'm not expecting her to be as great as she should be which in itself is a privledge. This is far bigger than her and now she hasn't remained silent. So...

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I don’t have an issue with her posting those videos tbh. also the second pic wasn’t her and val at all, it was val and @subtlesoma on instagram. she may not have gone to the protests but if she wasn’t supporting the movement she clearly wouldn’t have posted the picture of her friends at the protests

She was there on the ground which is more than a lot of the online detractors can probably say for themselves. Unfortunately it probably wasn't the best idea to post a really long static of video of people looting where you can actually make out some of their faces.

I mean some of us are still in quarantine

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven