LDRO

Instagram Updates

kinda making it about herself no?

she has a problem w the youth rn clearly-

so she's posting a vid of a msg he had about that.  rather than anything to do with his murder.  it's like she's saying, "see????? listen to what George Floyd said/i agree"

She gave this industry plant subpar Tinashe her time of the day and now she's out there posing as Kwame Ture online I can't with celebs uggh as long as they're not like, Nazis, maybe we shouldn't CARE for their politics since we're here caring about their music...

since when is protesting police abuse and legal murder ? girl sit down

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

i thought she was trying to say that george floyd would disagree with the violence and rioting happening

well no because the person that posted that video (lana screen recorded it) posted pictures of protests which means that the person supports the movement and riots happening. if it bothered lana that much that people are protesting she would’ve spoken out about it way sooner.

Lana is so fucking clueless oh my god. Also why are Tinashe and Kehlani not DMing her privately instead of putting even more attention on the videos that put these people's lives in danger.. 

qfrWuBl.png

Lana is so fucking clueless oh my god. Also why are Tinashe and Kehlani not DMing her privately instead of putting even more attention on the videos that puts these people's lives in danger.. 

Do you want an answer? 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...