LDRO

Instagram Updates

Ok I can't defend her for this one. The looting video is so weird. It's not empowering or moving in any way. I WANT to believe that her intentions were good, but how can you be so dense? Especially right on the heels of a race scandal and dating a cop in the first place. She just needs to THINK. 

She literally was at a protest and posted about it. I just don't understand how can this make her look worse. She probably should delete her Instagram cause she gets shit either way.

She wasn’t there, she got the photos and vids from her friend

i think she's just really unaware of the kind of consequences her actions have been bringing lately. while I don't think she is ill-intentioned, i do think she's showing her ignorance and privilege on full display lately. it's really unfortunate because i do think she has a good heart, but at this point it's clear she doesn't know anything about what she's doing. hopefully she can do right, delete the initial post, and just post a donation link on her story or something. it obviously wouldn't make things perfect again - the damage is already done. but i think the least she can do is TRY to make things right. she owes it to the black community and to George Floyd.

giphy.gif

kinda making it about herself no?

I don't see that. She documented what's going on in her town with zero commentary from her and no images of her...how could she possibly make it LESS about herself? Other than posting nothing...which people have been scolding her for.  :facepalm:  

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I don't see that. She documented what's going on in her town with zero commentary from her and no images of her...how could she possibly make it LESS about herself? Other than posting nothing...which people have been scolding her for.  :facepalm:  

by focusing on a random point he made, that she relates to.. rather than his murder?

edit: maybe i'm looking at it too harshly and critically tho.  maybe she was trying to do the right thing.