LDRO

Instagram Updates

I'm gonna be honest, for someone like Lana, I can understand how she probably didn't know that showing the looters faces could get them in trouble? I feel like people need to ease up on her because I do think she had good intentions. Ya'll know I'm not about making excuses for her but I'm just trying to put myself in her perspective for a moment to understand her reasoning behind her post. I mean she was probably like "okay I'm gonna post these vids to let people know how bad it is out here blah blah blah" and thought nothing of it afterwards 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Congratz to all the people that was saying to her to speak up its ur fault bye

We KNOW this would happpen. Thats why u nxant go to some Instagram and ask for a position about anything.

it's not our fault she's damn stupid, what the fuck was she thinking filming looters AND zooming in on them?! 

RT a fucking insta story or, idk, MLK quote, post a donation link & call it a day!! don't make a post for ~the aesthetic, well intentioned as it may be, especially one where you don't even blur out protesters' faces!

i'm actually shocked at her idiocy, goddamn.

I'm gonna be honest, for someone like Lana, I can understand how she probably didn't know that showing the looters faces could get them in trouble? I feel like people need to ease up on her because I do think she had good intentions. Ya'll know I'm not about making excuses for her but I'm just trying to put myself in her perspective for a moment to understand her reasoning behind her post. I mean she was probably like "okay I'm gonna post these vids to let people know how bad it is out here blah blah blah" and thought nothing of it afterwards

I do get this but if she doesn't delete it and takes the same "if u don't get it then fuck off" stance she's been taking lately then she's really going to be a guilty pleasure in terms of music and not someone I can even covertly publicly support lol.

locals only

I do get this but if she doesn't delete it and takes the same "if u don't get it then fuck off" stance she's been taking lately then she's really going to be a guilty pleasure in terms of music and not someone I can even covertly publicly support lol.

You're right, I do think she needs to delete it

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She deleted the original post and re-uploaded just the first video - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS