LDRO

Instagram Updates

The dumbasses on stan twitter posting about burning all of her CDs and merch, but quickly taking it back because she uploaded something on the internet... clown shit

Tbh didn’t see anything mean about Adele and she didn’t post anything yet.

giphy.gif

it's about getting people to donate money. idgaf about what Lana thinks about anymore, but a lot of fans do and they'll break out their wallets if Miss Thing endorses it. It doesn't matter if they're doing it for the right reasons, it's just about money resources getting to the people who need it and who are actually fighting for justice right now

admittedly, I haven't thought about it from this point of view and you're right, it's a reasonable argument for wanting her to share donation links, though I still stand with what I said. Links are shared left and right, and I doubt there are people not missing it and only waiting for Lana to donate so just they do the same. I'd love to believe there are ppl with more brains than that out there and do the right thing without having their fave to do it first so they can follow. Those ppl must be 14 or something and even though every dollar counts, I still do think the missing impact from them is still not enough to hold it against her or blame her for not doing enough (since we aren't able to judge her involvement anyways)

"people need to leave her alone"

she's a 35 year-old woman she doesn't need to be shielded from the consequences of her actions

i agree threats are never ok and there's no point in being gratuitously nasty (she removed the video and hopefully learned), but take your stan hats off for a second. she was in the wrong.

Well I posted here about "leaving her alone" only after she smoothened her fuck-up with the looting video and posted non-ignorant posts and stories. I'm not a blind stan and was all up for dragging her for keeping silent in the last few days. I think that right now after she finally broke the silence the hate and dragging needs to stop

Tbh didn’t see anything mean about Adele and she didn’t post anything yet.

I'm assuming most adele stans are clever then and dont hop to the worst possible conclusions

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

because adele hasn’t been as active as lana on social media...

isn't that why lana was getting dragged? for not being active on social media

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she cant catch a break, as i predicted

now that she has voiced her support in 2 posts and her stories, thats not enough cuz she didnt tweet donation links, or saying she is too late :rip: i feel for her

image.png

I saw the post before it was taken off-line.

Someone posted a picture of Lana Del Rey in a Spa (which is actually from 2018)

and wrote that she was just relaxing in this time of crisis that is happening in the USA. :facepalm:

Instead of saying something positive or contructive or wise, some people would rather Troll on the internet and cause more harm

than do good. Its very shameful and sad.

Ooohhhh the spa picture, usually people use this as a meme. But in the actual circunstances it isn't funny, especially when there's people out there who might don't know the picture is old take it serious.

I saw what Tinashe and a Kehlani did, and tho I don't agree with them publicly saying to Lana delete her post, at least she reposted it without the video.

People need to stop dragging her like she has any fault of what's going on rn. I saw people on other medias calling her a racist, saying she's over, saying her career ended. People don't understand - or don't want to - that she's an ally. Maybe she's afraid to say something and be misunderstood - like what happened last week with the whole dumpster fire that was the IG mess -.

Also I just hope everyone here's safe. Stay home, protect yourselves!

original.gif

idk who these people where stanning but I don’t think it was Lana....honestly thought she was a republican for years. But fr I don’t get how you can be such a ‘sTaN’ and buy her merch and albums and go to here shows, and not know that she’s messy. I definitely think she is going to lose a lot of the fans she gained in 2017 onwards. 2017 was the year it became ‘acceptable’ to like Lana by woke teens. It’s kind of like fair riddance who cares. I’m still shocked that anyone thought she was some intersectional feminist that cares about idpol.

Adele is British. I mean, people all over the world are outraged, protesting, etc., but people probably expect a response from Lana because 1. it's her own country, 2. the people she recently called her friends and peers are speaking out, and 3. the other mess just happened and even if she didn't mean it to be about race, that's what it turned into, so this is her chance to "walk the talk" after saying "I'm not racist." And it looks like she is doing exactly that! :cheer: 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

She’s pissed some people off, it makes her a target, at least for now. If she didn’t post about the riots, she’s awful, when she does post, she’s not doing it right ect. It’s the nature of social media, people love to drag, and even if it’s earned, the level of enjoyment people get out of it has always been weird to me.

Welp, Lana fucked up. Her white privilege and ignorance were shown off to millions, first with her typewriter rants, and now this. I can't help feel awful for her, because I know her white matcha brain didn't approach any of this with bad intent. It makes me so sad to see such longtime fans absolutely obliterate her. I really feel like she's done permanent damage- she's back to being the laughingstock of the music industry when she was finally gaining respect and recognition. I'm reminded of the massive attacks from 2011-2013, but this time, it's from her own fans... I hope she's okay.

having said that, let's remind each other that she is a white millionaire with a still enormous group of fans, while there are black people getting murdered for paying with a $20 bill- so, let's focus on what's important.