LDRO

Instagram Updates

This might come off as extremely ignorant, but can someone tell me why her uploading a video fo people looting was so dragged? I didn't get to see it, but those types of things sadly happens on protests.

A few months ago when my country was on massive protests nation wide it was a thing that happened almost daily and it was enraging because of course we, the protestor were united for a noble cause and we were getting beaten and killed by our police. And some people took the chance to start looting TVs and stuff like that.

I mean I understand that she shouldn't have posted it, but is because there's more important stuff to post (which there are)? Because of the police can identify people online? Or because people really don't care about looting and it was just unnecessary?

Hope I don't get dragged lmao :toofunny:

I'm glad she spoke and that she deactivated her comments, I'm happy that she actually listening apparently. She could've dropped a link tho :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

This might come off as extremely ignorant, but can someone tell me why her uploading a video fo people looting was so dragged? I didn't get to see it, but those types of things sadly happens on protests.

A few months ago when my country was on massive protests nation wide it was a thing that happened almost daily and it was enraging because of course we, the protestor were united for a noble cause and we were getting beaten and killed by our police. And some people took the chance to start looting TVs and stuff like that.

I mean I understand that she shouldn't have posted it, but is because there's more important stuff to post (which there are)? Because of the police can identify people online? Or because really don't care about looting?

I'm glad she spoke and that she deactivated her comments, I'm happy that she actually listening apparently. She could've dropped a link tho :creep:

She showed the looters faces, and that puts them in danger as enables police to identify them.

I mean I understand that she shouldn't have posted it, but is because there's more important stuff to post (which there are)? Because of the police can identify people online? Or because really don't care about looting?

Because she literally zoomed on the people looting and their faces were super visible, which would make it easier for authorities to identify them and that's very dangerous especially in the current climate where protesters have been going missing in the past few days.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

she's blatantly showing off people, faces and all, protesting and committing crimes to her platform of 16.5 million people, making it very easy for those people to be recognized and arrested or killed.

a reminder that a large number of Ferguson protester organizers whose faces were publicized on social media were all murdered in the months after the protests...

I think the amount of anger is partly justified because she is almost a caricature of the white bourgeois feminist in some respects, but then it also makes her the perfect target for our woke fuelled age of internet militancy. I mean the amount of posts where I've seen her been called a legit supremacist for positing that video and the Maya Angelou level essays like girl the real issue is happening on the street right now jfjdjdjd. People are so deprived of any social clout in our era of crisis you just have to clash somebody on the interwebs

I thought she posted from a far distance, this girl :toofunny: Good for Tinashe and Kehlani

Not good for tinashe the dumdum literally drew MORE attention to the looting videos. Her sentiment was correct but she brought it to light in a stupid way (just as lana did)

Welp, Lana fucked up. Her white privilege and ignorance were shown off to millions, first with her typewriter rants, and now this. I can't help feel awful for her, because I know her white matcha brain didn't approach any of this with bad intent. It makes me so sad to see such longtime fans absolutely obliterate her. I really feel like she's done permanent damage- she's back to being the laughingstock of the music industry when she was finally gaining respect and recognition. I'm reminded of the massive attacks from 2011-2013, but this time, it's from her own fans... I hope she's okay.

having said that, let's remind each other that she is a white millionaire with a still enormous group of fans, while there are black people getting murdered for paying with a $20 bill- so, let's focus on what's important.

It's sad to see her own fans dragging her, obliterating her. Like, that's sick. Her own fans? There's some who are really offending her, this isn't nice.

Thank the lord now she's respected inside the music industry - and let's be honest, besides Ari (which I love) the other ones whom she mentioned and who called her out are a bunch of no ones inside the industry and nothing they or their fans say can nor will affect Lana's legacy and importance inside the industry -.

She's already a huge name, respected, people won't drag her nor her career down. At least I believe this.

original.gif

Thank the lord now she's respected inside the music industry - and let's be honest, besides Ari (which I love) the other ones whom she mentioned and who called her out are a bunch of no ones inside the industry and nothing they or their fans say can nor will affect Lana's legacy and importance inside the industry -.

sir, Beyonce? a nobody? sir, is it crack you are consuming?

i'm glad she posted, pissed about the looting, but at least she deleted it. I think the fact that she was out protesting is significant

Oh Ah, I am surprised.   She was out with the protests crowds. That is good.

I thought I DID spot a girl on CNN news yesterday afternoon with a Lana Del Rey T-Shirt and with a face-mask among the crowds of LA.

It could have been her.

-

sir, Beyonce? a nobody? sir, is it crack you are consuming?

I forgot she mentioned Queen B.

I was talking about Doja, Kehlani etc

original.gif

I didn't see the looting shit because I just woke up, but I do love that ACAB is clearly visible in the first clip. Bye, Seany. 

ETA: Marina is snapping I might stan after all (although the wording is cringe. Couldn't she have just said ACAB like a normal person? Eh) https://mobile.twitter.com/MarinaDiamandis/status/1267090656108969984

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

may is ending thank GOD. worst month to be a lana stan. hope she goes back to normal now

A terrible month regarding the world. Just saw that Trump plans to chase antifascist activists under the pretext of them being "terrorists". Truly wasn't expecting to live what our species are living right now and -worse- what's still to come...

may is ending thank GOD. worst month to be a lana stan. hope she goes back to normal now

Let's hope june or july brings some goodies.

Am I dreaming too much if I hope we get the first single between june or july?

original.gif