LDRO

Instagram Updates

People criticize the fact she was dating a cop...

News flash: you don't choose to fall in love, when you notice you're already in love with the person and that's it. Also she can date whoever she wants and no one has anything to do with this. Stop condemning her for who she dates or what she said.

NEWS FLASH: This isn't a disney movie. Yes you do choose who you form a relationship with. The kind of people you CHOOSE to surround yourself and support with says everything about you. A person with a thorough understandng of whats wrong with the policing institution and how rutheless and unjust it is doesn't just start dating a cop. ACAB

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Just help me understand what's happening now...

The video that people asked her to delete has already been deleted. The photos of her stories do not explicitly show anyone's face and the video that remains in her IG is that of the man who is posing for photographers on top of the car (I believe she posted it because of the poster message he is holding). Her posts are similar to the ones I've seen on other celebrities' Instagram and on TV.

Is something still wrong?

Because, if there is not, now, it's purely "hate for hate" what continues to happen in her comments section.

giphy.gif

Just help me understand what's happening now...

The video that people asked her to delete has already been deleted. The photos of her stories do not explicitly show anyone's face and the video that remains in her IG is that of the man who is posing for photographers on top of the car (I believe she posted it because of the poster message he is holding). Her posts are similar to the ones I've seen on other celebrities' Instagram and on TV.

Is something still wrong?

Because, if there is not, now, it's purely "hate for hate" what continues to happen in her comments section.

this is such a crazy planet    :facepalm:   It´s no wonder the Aliens don´t want to come here to greet us.   We are ALL Insane.

Every time they come here in their saucers, they look at what we do and say, and they turn around and place a "  Don´t Visit - No Vacancy " sign on

the border of our solar system - for everyone else to be warned - Humans are insane.

we seem to alienate each other already for various grades of things. so transitorially, sometimes u just ask where the humans are, where humanity is

UV/Honeymoon

y'all thinking she's over when she's only been gaining followers...

people think shes over? shes never gonna be over. cause she built her entire brand on being problematic. if she was gonna be cancelled it was gonna be back in 2012 when she sang like 3 pedophile songs. her core audience is too strong

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

would have probably been better for her to just post a sincere message sending love to the protesters given what just happened over her recent instagram post... i never thought lana was a racist in the sense of being prejudiced towards other races, just very ignorant to her privilege as a white woman, but that post with the fact that she was also dating a cop and the fact that she seems to have been very removed from the reality of the world since the beginning of her career.. idk where i'm going with this but her recent actions are making me rethink the way i think about her. she's always been one of those artists i just listen to the music from but don't really follow her life and this is exactly why.

my sentiments exactly. I never expected her or want her to be an SJW, but didn't think she'd be oblivious of certain topics 

According to this Lana fan site https://vk.com/ldrey this is Lana and Chuck at the protest. 

Qm7lrOxvIu8.jpg

There are people reporting Lana's instagram page to have it permanently taken down after the video she posted then deleted

bbb1.jpg

In case anyone missed these earlier posts aimed at Lana today: 

bbb2.jpg

bbb3.jpg

bbb4.jpg

bbb5.jpg

bbb8.jpg

According to this Lana fan site https://vk.com/ldrey this is Lana and Chuck at the protest.

Of course I am fully supportive of her attending protests, but I hope she's super careful because if anyone recognises her there I'm a bit concerned about what could happen considering how many people are angry at her over last week's debacle (and now the filming of looters).

I mean, I'm concerned for everyone at those protests, because ACAB, but she could be targeted if recognised.

Can someone please describe exactly what she posted? I did not see the looting video before it was taken doen.

Tinashe and Kehlani with the tea, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Of course I am fully supportive of her attending protests, but I hope she's super careful because if anyone recognises her there I'm a bit concerned about what could happen considering how many people are angry at her over last week's debacle (and now the filming of looters).

I mean, I'm concerned for everyone at those protests, because ACAB, but she could be targeted if recognised.

Yeah, that's why she probably has the hood on. 

She is reviled at the moment. People are trying to get her Instagram down because she's a "danger to society".  :biblio:

What in god's name made her post that video? Was she dropped during birth? I love the girl but really, come on. Common sense you don't show their faces.  :facepalm:

Qm7lrOxvIu8.jpg

There are people reporting Lana's instagram page to have it permanently taken down after the video she posted then deleted

bbb1.jpg

In case anyone missed these earlier posts aimed at Lana today: 

bbb2.jpg

bbb3.jpg

bbb4.jpg

bbb5.jpg

bbb8.jpg

Do they not realize that she took the video down

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Are we sure she went to the protest? I mean i believe it but there's not proof that she was there, the pics/ videos could be from her sister or friends, i find it weird that no one saw her or took a picture of her but yeah i guess she had a hood on or something

reading kehlani's tweets again i think she called her out partly because she's upset about lana mentioning her. don't get me wrong, she did the right thing but the way she called her out so soon makes me think they were kind of waiting for an oportunity. btw, I don't think this is going to damage her career but imo people are going to remember this for quite some time and gonna keep calling her racist and all the stuff, and i'm PRAYING that she doesn't say anything too controversial in the books or the album bc this is too much already