LDRO

Instagram Updates

There's no way you can identify any of the people on the pictures she posted since all of them are wearing masks, hats and glasses :rip: at this point people are just mimicking what Tinashe/Kehlani said because it's "easy" to hate on Lana right now. Pathetic.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lizzy I’m in your mindset biach with the whole loss of culture and politics.. It’s your life, do what ever the f is soothing and pleases you. Doesn’t have to be right or wrong.

Leave Britney alone.

#LeaveLanaAlone

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Also, today Lana is one of the few white artists who are speaking up. I don't like this whole "blackout" thing because I feel like it's a easy way out to many white people who don't really want to speak up so they just remain quiet in fake solidarity. As Shea Coulee said: your silence is clogging up the timeline.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

https://www.newson6.com/story/5ed56521311afe409f0454b9/tulsa-mayor-agrees-to-not-renew-live-pd-contract-after-meeting-with-protest-organizers haven't seen anyone mention this yet so I'll stick it here. "A woodworker doesn't a good man make, if he wants his work to be on TV."

Sean's show was cancelled! LOLOLOL :clap: If that entire relationship mess could fade into distant memory, that would be great, as dating him was Exhibit A of her being pretty clueless about racism even if not intentionally racist herself (as I do agree she has a good heart). I don't think you can live in the U.S. and not be aware of the ongoing problem with police racism and brutality even before George Floyd. The more she can distance herself from Sean, the better honestly.     

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Instead of focusing their energy on the message, they chose to obsess over celebrities by refreshing their ig/twitter feeds waiting for the tiniest slip up to cancel them. Twitter is a mess right now. it's very obvious that Lana's intentions were nothing but good, she proved that by being an active part of the protest instead of using the cause to data mine from donation links *cough* harry styles *cough*. 

instead of using the cause to data mine from donation links *cough* harry styles *cough*. 

i saw that as well.. what was THAT all about ?!? people saying it gives HIM money?

Excuse me if someone already mentioned this... but in all this Kanye talk I'm not seeing anyone mention that Lana actually performed at Kanye and Kim's wedding.  Lana was Kim's favorite artist at the time.  So when Lana called out Kanye, she knew him relatively well going back to his wedding.  But he was/is an important figure that she saw misleading "the culture" (as she always likes to put it) with his MAGA hats and Trump support.

26vMNDz.gif

I mean, I'm glad she said something, something that at least proves she's thought about what's going on, rather than just posting some random screenshots with no captions. But damn, Lana. Starting this off with "I know lately a lot of people have been feeling like they can't say the right thing online, their words get all twisted up when all they're trying to do is help."

I interpreted this as acknowledgement of her statement last week, and in that case, right now Lana, nobody cares. It's not about saying the right thing, it's about saying things the right way - that is what she fails to understand. Nobody (or very few) were outraged by her saying she's a delicate woman and wants to write songs like she used to... That's not what happened. People were upset at her calling out women of colour and fellow peers unnecessarily and writing about them in what could be (easily) interpreted as criticism.

I don't know, I really try my best to see the good in people and support Lana, as a fan. I've been very vocal about her social media behaviour lately, and y'know what, this would have been a step in the right direction... We saw she went to a protest, great. She's acknowledged something that's happening outside of her world and reinforces my belief that she's not a racist. She's using her platform in a positive way. But that opening line really felt like a "before I begin, here's how I feel about last week, let's talk about me and my feelings before I address the real matter at hand."

Like Lana, you don't want criticism, but you're a white (wealthy) woman addressing a very serious political issue about race, off the back of your own personal scandal in which people have accused of you of being racist and you want to begin your message with an indirect statement about how you feel right now... following your own, self inflicted backlash. THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU LANA, ME OR ANY WHITE PERSON.

Maybe I'm alone in feeling this way, I just felt that acknowledgement of last weeks statement and what felt like some form of self pity was not needed and a little bit insensitive. Other than that, I'm pleased she said something and I think the rest of what she wrote was supportive and a good sentiment. She just needs somebody to proof-read man. 

Excuse me if someone already mentioned this... but in all this Kanye talk I'm not seeing anyone mention that Lana actually performed at Kanye and Kim's wedding.  Lana was Kim's favorite artist at the time.  So when Lana called out Kanye, she knew him relatively well going back to his wedding.  But he was/is an important figure that she saw misleading "the culture" (as she always likes to put it) with his MAGA hats and Trump support.

I thought about mentioning it but decided not to, because I'm not sure how "off-topic" we're allowed to get in here and I didn't want to spark another war about old news lmao sorry I'm not that active so I don't know. But yeah, she sang for free at their wedding, so her deciding to criticise Kanye wasn't even that big of a reach imo since they're at least acquainted. But WilshireBoulevard also made a good point, there may have been something more behind it, whether subconcious or not by her. Anyways, I only brought Kanye up again because someone earlier wanted her to take a jab at trump like taylor to show that she isn't a MAGA supporter but she already did that - though indirectly through Kanye.

Edit: spelling & grammar

Edited by Jade

Sean's show was cancelled! LOLOLOL :clap: If that entire relationship mess could fade into distant memory, that would be great, as dating him was Exhibit A of her being pretty clueless about racism even if not intentionally racist herself (as I do agree she has a good heart). I don't think you can live in the U.S. and not be aware of the ongoing problem with police racism and brutality even before George Floyd. The more she can distance herself from Sean, the better honestly.

They canceled the participation of the Tulsa officers in the program. The guy still remains as a presenter. His job as a presenter is independent of the police department.

The TV show signs contracts with various police departments, in different cities and States, to show police from those departments in action.

It is this contract that will be revoked.

This had happened before:

https://www.tulsaworld.com/entertainment/live-pd-returns-to-tulsa-with-a-different-focus-mayor-police-tout-beneficial-experience/article_fd100975-60f4-5a28-80c9-6c3d879583e0.html

giphy.gif

Lana’s left the comment under Cardi B’s lastest insta post „Luv u cardi”. Idk why but this is kinda funny.

I get the feeling people are going to find a way to call her racist for this.  :oic2:

By the way Cardi is a celebrity who is truly problematic, and unapologetic about it. Any time I hear news about her it's mostly because she was mean and tried starting fights with people. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

I get the feeling people are going to find a way to call her racist for this.  :oic2:

By the way Cardi is a celebrity who is truly problematic, and unapologetic about it. Any time I hear news about her it's mostly because she was mean and tried starting fights with people.

Maybe Cardi was cool with the post before and no relationships were harmed at last.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

https://twitter.com/Jhill_ontherise/status/1267898193074946049?s=20

I was critical of lana, but I saw her posts and i appreciate the sentiment in her message. THIS TWEET IS ACTUALLY SO SLANDEROUS

giiiirl

btw report this account for pretending to be lana 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...