LDRO

Instagram Updates

That is defamation of character and Lana should contact the owner with a lawyer and ask it to be removed and a public apology.

Good luck with that. Lipstick Alley has been getting cease and desist letters since they open. By big celebrities too like Jared Leto. They have never been taken down because of freedom of speech. 

https://youtu.be/DEDAjw9Ljrw

I haven't been here a few days so don't know if this video was posted already.

This is very good, he’s very critical but looks at at the whole situation for what it is without the hyperbole imo. I think both him and Fontano have made very fair criticisms of this whole thing.

The dialogue surrounding her comments is completely fair game, but hate seeing the collateral criticism her music has gotten as being "bad" in viral tweets. She had won over so much respect across the board just to throw it away with completely unnecessary comments.

The dialogue surrounding her comments is completely fair game, but hate seeing the collateral criticism her music has gotten as being "bad" in viral tweets. She had won over so much respect across the board just to throw it away with completely unnecessary comments.

Lmao they wish her music was bad

I think those people were feeling that way about her music either way so yeah it doesn't matter

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

“Never had a persona. Never needed one. Never will.”

''...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously.”

''I never needed a persona to write great songs''

------------

This kind of gaslighting and narcissism is straight out of the Kanye playbook. Not to mention those instagram posts.

''...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously.”

''I never needed a persona to write great songs''

------------

This kind of gaslighting and narcissism is straight out of the Kanye playbook. Not to mention those instagram posts.

i always felt like kanye and lana were two sides of the same coin, they're both immensely talented with difficulty expressing themselves without coming off as an arrogant asshole

''I never needed a persona to write great songs''

------------

This kind of gaslighting and narcissism is straight out of the Kanye playbook. Not to mention those instagram posts.

i was actually reading a 2012 interview the other day and she said she doesn’t have a persona back then as well, queen of staying consistent

i76mrxw.png 

i was actually reading a 2012 interview the other day and she said she doesn’t have a persona back then as well, queen of staying consistent

This.

Some people are saying she's racist because the picture, with the white hand and black hand holding each other, got cut off.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

I didn't even notice until they pointed it out. To be searching for outrage in a cartoon hand... what even.  :rollin:

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Fake deep voice during Born To Die, fake breathy Marilyn Monroe impressions during interviews, fake gangster Nancy Sinatra act.

You have to be completely oblivious to believe she wasn't playing persona. 

And even if she were consistent in lying, which she's not, it still wouldn't matter because consistent lying is still lying.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-del-rey-says-less-persona-now-2069996

Fake deep voice during Born To Die, fake breathy Marilyn Monroe impressions during interviews, fake gangster Nancy Sinatra act.

You have to be completely oblivious to believe she wasn't playing persona. 

And even if she were consistent in lying, which she's not, it still wouldn't matter because consistent lying is still lying.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-del-rey-says-less-persona-now-2069996

“Maybe I needed a stronger look or something to lean on then,” she added. “But I feel like it wouldn’t be hard for me today to play a mega show in jeans without rehearsing and still feel like I was coming from the right place.”

Fast forward to the 2018-2019 tour shows and this statement really resonates too.... unrehearsed reliance on backing vocal tracks dancing around for most songs :rip: :rip:

If anyone doesn’t think Lana was putting on a “persona” in the early stages (2011-13/14) of her career just watch interviews chronologically and see how bubbly and fake and pitched up her speaking voice is the earlier you go back..

Also I’m not posting this to hate on Lana in anyway or to be viewed as “attacking” I just think it’s odd how everyone automatically discounts anything Jared posts telling them to crawl back to their hole etc.

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

“Maybe I needed a stronger look or something to lean on then,” she added. “But I feel like it wouldn’t be hard for me today to play a mega show in jeans without rehearsing and still feel like I was coming from the right place.”

Fast forward to the 2018-2019 tour shows and this statement really resonates too.... unrehearsed reliance on backing vocal tracks dancing around for most songs :rip: :rip:

If anyone doesn’t think Lana was putting on a “persona” in the early stages (2011-13/14) of her career just watch interviews chronologically and see how bubbly and fake and pitched up her speaking voice is the earlier you go back..

Also I’m not posting this to hate on Lana in anyway or to be viewed as “attacking” I just think it’s odd how everyone automatically discounts anything Jared posts telling them to crawl back to their hole etc.

exhibit a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvVgzOwtTGY&t=4s

exhibit b https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whm_KfO7Mac

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Her voice was high during aka and prior

She chain smokes dude lmao