LDRO

Instagram Updates

Good luck with that. Lipstick Alley has been getting cease and desist letters since they open. By big celebrities too like Jared Leto. They have never been taken down because of freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech can be argued, but does not actually come into defamation if the statement is clearly false and likely to cause harm to reputation. If you defame someone and make up false crap then you are liable. Same with stuff like threats to harm someone you can’t hide behind free speech. Celebrities likely just don’t care enouth to legally pursue them, so do the minimal a cease and desist. Lipstick alley will face consequences oneday though and will be shut down.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Freedom of speech can be argued, but does not actually come into defamation if the statement is clearly false and likely to cause harm to reputation. If you defame someone and make up false crap then you are liable. Same with stuff like threats to harm someone you can’t hide behind free speech. Celebrities likely just don’t care enouth to legally pursue them, so do the minimal a cease and desist. Lipstick alley will face consequences oneday though and will be shut down.

the Hilary duff pedophile scandal

I think releasing a song right now from her would be a fucking terrible idea, proceeds going to charity or not.

I am glad she’s still posting about this protest though and I’m glad she turned her comments ON. If she’s going to talk about the culture like she did a week ago, well.....don’t lock comments gurl, take the good with the bad. That’s what happens when you put that out there, unfairly misunderstood or not.

She’s still a hot topic with all this drama, you can see it in some comments, “open your purse!”.....”shut up”.... ect, it’s the internet, it always going to lead from a place of negativity.

All she can do now is show support, let this whole thing simmer down, take the hate with the love (there’s alot of positive feedback on here insta too) and just move the fuck on and learn from this.

Preach. Thank You.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

okay this is all really off topic but comparing lana to kanye is kind of a stretch no matter what, lana’s lying lies more along the lines of gaga, madonna, a lot of other artists out there, meanwhile kanye’s behaviour ventures into azealia banks territory

was lana playing into some things during her early days? most likely? was she faking an entire personality? most likely not

and that speaking voice things is so weird lmao some of u should watch these madonna interviews/voice through the years videos or this one i found of gaga and compare 2:20 to 5:25 for example

i76mrxw.png 

David Bowie was a chameleon singer, and so are 1000 other artists/singers throughout history.  Lana Del Rey is also one.

What is wrong with that ? 

It is their persona (their alter ego) which makes it more fun to watch and listen to.

We all KNOW its all fake acting and an illusion.  It´s entertainment !

If they were just common lounge singers, life would be soooo boring. 

Is that what people want ?

Go listen to this 1922 record

-

the "open your purse" comments really get on my nerves... she's under no obligation to prove to anybody that she donated money, and i'm assuming she already has. if she did post that she donated, people would think she is showing off and just doing it to make herself look good, but if she doesn't post about it, people would assume she didn't donate at all, and that she hasn't done enough. i guess her donations are only valid if she chooses to broadcast it to the world.

Seems like all the celebs are getting the "open your purse" treatment tho. even Ana De Armas

Seems like all the celebs are getting the "open your purse" treatment tho. even Ana De Armas

they are lmao some people just seem to be in the same mindset as lana thinking she's the only one who gets these comments... like ma'am even businesses are getting these comments

Imagine if Lana had just kept that initial rant to herself.

I honestly think she should've kept it to herself, or like completely re-write it and not mention anyone or sound incredibly selfish and self-centered. But that was sadly not the case. Also, this rant was eight years too late in my personal opinion.

pBCU1lG.jpg

Nothing to do with Lana but I feel like ive seen 100 jokes on here about her going to that place

let's cancel Lana for supporting racist companies  :usrs:  but really she should stop buying from them. actually there's a lot of places we all should stop supporting socially and financially. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

It’s weird to think how many industry bridges that Lana burned in the span of a few days :deadbanana:

Ariana, Kehlani, SZA, Tinashe, Doja, Twigs, Marina, probably the rest of the women mentioned, etc.

on the bright side at least no one will collab with her now