LDRO

Instagram Updates

Yep, it is, Lana used to follow it back in 2014 and some of her friends tagged notorious instead of lanadelrey in some photos

omg lana might be one of those white girls who cant stop mentioning how they're white every 5 seconds lmao thats such a cali thing bruh i bet she makes jokes about pumpkin spice n shit .... that username lowkey says alot i feel weird bruh

also she has mostly super white friends and as a POC its always made me feel weird tbh ...

are we sure? that profile pic with uv album screams stan to me

it’s her, otherwise people who know lana irl wouldn’t be the only 11 people following that account

i76mrxw.png 

notoriouswhitegirl is seriously HER account??? wtf is that handle omg i thought it was ironic n some person pretending to be lana as a joke

how do ppl know its her tho

not sure, but Blake, Ben and Chuck follow that account.

also she has mostly super white friends and as a POC its always made me feel weird tbh ...

i mean, not sure what this is implying lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i mean, not sure what this is implying lmao

if ur white u dont get it and be glad u dont understand this feeling xoxo

dont try n be insensitive to the "strange" ways POC react to certain racial things just bc ur blessed enough not to understand the pain, trauma and mindset that goes behind perceiving certain things a certain way 

this is my opinion on the whole post - since she's posted about blm and closed her store for a day and all of that, i feel like she should have the liberty and freedom to post a selfie. i felt like she posted another video of her protesting just to show she hasn't forgot about the movement and to not get dragged. 

if ur white u dont get it and be glad u dont understand this feeling xoxodont try n be insensitive to the "strange" ways POC react to certain racial things just bc ur blessed enough not to understand the pain, trauma and mindset that goes behind perceiving certain things a certain way

Another thing I think back to a lot is how within the music industry she only ever really befriended Azealia and we all see where that friendship led to.... like besides her (subtracting Byron because he’s her band member) and A$AP Rocky/Playboi Carti/singing Kanye’s wedding when have we ever seen her associating with/supporting black artists? (This isn’t rhetorical by the way or like I’m trying to drag I really just wanna know if anyone can recall)

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Another thing I think back to a lot is how within the music industry she only ever really befriended Azealia and we all see where that friendship led to.... like besides her (subtracting Byron because he’s her band member) and A$AP Rocky/Playboi Carti/singing Kanye’s wedding when have we ever seen her associating with/supporting black artists? (This isn’t rhetorical by the way or like I’m trying to drag I really just wanna know if anyone can recall)

the rapper that featured in roses.mp3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

WTF

I don't understand why some of you hate her and still here with a picture of her face on profile.

Bizarre, you love THE drama, don't you?

AGAIN, CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE ON FORUM, ITS GETTING UGLY

these posts scream *enough activism for today* watch her post a snippet of a song she will release in 2021 next

inside i just know she's going "WILL THE N****** LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!?????" with each blm post

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

and beautiful player, big spender, and delicious

no i think it's quite cute

Shitttttttttt I completely forgot about these haha also now thinking of it the collab with Bobby Womack as well... maybe miss thing did something.... lol

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

There is Abel (weeknd) as well. They have collaborated on a couple songs (Stargirl Interlude, Prisoners, Lust for Life). She even has songwriter credits on another one of his songs.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Mmm i dont see whats wrong with posting non activism stuff, Snoop dogg keeps posting non activism shit lol....... go get mad at snoop dogg i dare u

snoop dogg is black. lana is a white woman who consistenly has shown she doesn't give a fuck about poc

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif