LDRO

Instagram Updates

There is Abel (weeknd) as well. They have collaborated on a couple songs (Stargirl Interlude, Prisoners, Lust for Life). She even has songwriter credits on another one of his songs.

Omg not me forgetting him when Stargirl interlude is THAT GIRL

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Shitttttttttt I completely forgot about these haha also now thinking of it the collab with Bobby Womack as well... maybe miss thing did something.... lol

i just wanted to mention those songs haha. just because she's worked with some black artists doesn't really mean anything imo. she still has a big platform and it would cool af for her to shout out black-owned businesses

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Can everybody realize that this looks less like a protest and more like a photo op for her instagram highlights

Hold up is that header/signature or whatever on your profile something Lana actually said... ? :rip:

Can everybody realize that this looks less like a protest and more like a photo op for her instagram highlights

then call out all the other people who are actually posting vlogs and selfies and video selfies at the protest... 

she hasn't put up a photo of her that is aesthetic at the protest... 

there really is nothing wrong with documenting and making it known she's at the protest & fighting and learning... keep twisting things - im sure you were mad Kanye didn't speak up and silently donate 2 million to the families of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery as well as promising to set up a fund for George Floyds daughter so she can attend college.. he was silent on social media ... he has a huge platform (arguably of trumperssss)

Hold up is that header/signature or whatever on your profile something Lana actually said... ? :rip:

my member title is from the infamous typewriter posts, my signature is one of the messages a "fan" made up that "Lana" wrote. when Lana was in that group chat with her fans and some fans faked that message to make it look like she said it

Like, I don't think these posts are completely disastrous; the most important thing is that she stays off the typewriter because when she gets that out, that's when things get really dicey.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Can everybody leave her alone and worry about the issues at hand? I frankly don't give a fuck if she puts a "baddie" pic into a post of her LITERALLY PROTESTING AND SPREADING THE RIGHT MESSAGE. 

i know people who have disrespected black people everyday of their life and then go to the protest and post it on social media to prove how not-racist they are

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

then call out all the other people who are actually posting vlogs and selfies and video selfies at the protest... 

there really is nothing wrong with documenting and making it known she's at the protest & fighting and learning... keep twisting things -

I agree with a lot of your points you’ve made in this post (especially regarding if Kanye used his twitter platform to get to the trumpets) but (imo) there’s a difference between documenting the protest and using photos from the protest to justify posting her glamorous selfie right before it so she doesn’t get clocked for how insensitive and tone deaf it reads and comes across

I agree with a lot of your points you’ve made in this post (especially regarding if Kanye used his twitter platform to get to the trumpets) but (imo) there’s a difference between documenting the protest and using photos from the protest to justify posting her glamorous selfie right before it so she doesn’t get clocked for how insensitive and tone deaf it reads and comes across

fair point it is a bit tone deaf, but I don't think its insensitive  -   change is slowly happening and will continue to happen, these protests are opening the Breonna Taylor case as well as finally convicting the 3 cops complicit in George Floyds murder... maybe she should have saved the selfie but it doesn't change (imo) what is happening in the world / USA

my member title is from the infamous typewriter posts, my signature is one of the messages a "fan" made up that "Lana" wrote. when Lana was in that group chat with her fans and some fans faked that message to make it look like she said it

:rip: :rip: it was the signature that I was referring to but damn lmaoooo the fact I really wouldn’t have thought twice about it if it was really coming from her ... tbh the “glorious art” part is the only thing that’d give it away to me lol

there really is nothing wrong with documenting and making it known she's at the protest & fighting and learning... keep twisting things - im sure you were mad Kanye didn't speak up and silently donate 2 million to the families of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery as well as promising to set up a fund for George Floyds daughter so she can attend college.. he was silent on social media ... he has a huge platform (arguably of trumperssss)

I don't follow Kanye though, I don't know what he's doing and I can't speak on it. Lana Del Rey is the only celebrity I am invested in. Nobody else that I follow has been posting anything personal, it has all been Black Lives Matter and Defund the Police related. I'm not twisting anything, just saying that that's what it looks like to some of us. I never said the photo was aesthetic. I don't care if she was at the protests. I really don't. Citing her recent and past behavior, it feels disingenuous to see this woman protesting for Black Lives Matter when she JUST invalidated many black people's experiences and dated a racist cop from a historically very racist police department and called him "one of the good ones." It isn't crazy to question where she is coming from when she is protesting.

If she is ever seen or spotted canoodling or announces she’s back with sean...... girl that’d be IT for me, tbh I don’t even think I would enjoy the next record (actually knowing he’ll probably be a strong focus on some of the songs already makes me less interested period) ... like idk about y’all but something about the clear pictures she painted with her lyricism regarding Barrie (UV) and Francesco (parts of HM) just hits that warm fuzzy feeling whereas if she’s singing about this cop ex boyfriend knowing a little more about him/the despicable shit he’s involved with regarding policing as reality TV entertainment etc..... I just wouldn’t be able to enjoy it idk I also feel like objectively looking back on her entire discography the lyricism itself has only gotten worse since LFL era ... also sorry if this is a long ass ramble or doesn’t make any sense or off topic etc

it's unlikely at this point, because i am pretty sure they are done for, but if lana gets back with sean i will be extremely disappointed. it's already hard enough to support her these past few weeks but if she got back with sean, it would really change the way I see her. i really hope she's taken some time to reflect on her past relationship. 

WGe8ynS.gif

it's unlikely at this point, because i am pretty sure they are done for, but if lana gets back with sean i will be extremely disappointed. it's already hard enough to support her these past few weeks but if she got back with sean, it would really change the way I see her. i really hope she's taken some time to reflect on her past relationship. 

I can't see it happening. She will probably get a new boyfriend in the next month and then dump him once COCC drops.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Out of all the times she chose to be active on social media, when she's otherwise quiet for weeks, now was not the time for her. She's a little more socially awkward than I thought. She shouldn't post about such a protest with so little information otherwise to most people it looks as if you're only showing off. Especially considering her scandal.

I honestly think she should've kept it to herself, or like completely re-write it and not mention anyone or sound incredibly selfish and self-centered. But that was sadly not the case. Also, this rant was eight years too late in my personal opinion.

She should've never named anyone, and saved the new album announcement for another time. Aside from that I liked that she talked about this hypocrisy on femininity and sex appeal because I relate to it. I have experienced people who tried to make me feel stupid, telling me I'm not good enough because I'm not a career woman who graduated from a fancy uni, and because I'd be content spending the rest of my life as a homemaker. Many feminists say they are for women's choice and sex positivity, but I've noticed that's only if you're challenging "the norm". It's not a racial or white girl thing as I'm a WOC, and WOC who are very feminine (or also soft/gentle/submissive as Lana mentioned) also get shamed by feminists. Had she worded the note better, it wouldn't have sparked so much outrage, and people wouldn't be as bothered over her recent posts. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️