LDRO

Instagram Updates

I heard someone who does PR stuff online say that now whenever their clients are having a scandal they make them turn off the comments because before people will get all the facts and form their own opinion they will instead jump straight to the comment section to see how they should feel about something instead of just forming their own opinion smh

That's what Taylor has done. She shut down all comments. Has for the last two years. Follows no one. Imagine had she had her comments open, the backlash she would have gotten just for posting this simple blacked out pic with BLM tagged on it. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA8AEYJjdyu/

Most people are sheep. Most have no brains. Most can't read. Turn the comments off. That way Lana doesn't have to waste time removing comments or blocking people. She's already accidentally blocked a few fans of her last week who have never said anything bad towards her. It seems that she's speeding around through hate messages that she's accidentally blocking some people along the way. 

Her hair has gotten soooo long and she looks so pretty :flutter: I’m glad she’s showing up at the protests too, I hope she tries to stay safe so she won’t catch the virus though.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She still has filler. They’re just partly dissolved n not freshly done. For some people when they get filler touch ups theyll get an extra amount so that the volume in their cheeks will last longer. So for the first month or so they walk around lookin crazy until it dissolves a bit. Cause some ppls bodies break down the filler faster than others

i love beauty stuff so i just wanted to say lolol

I've seen a doctor talk on youtube about it, that fillers don't really dissolve but move around (not sure anymore if they do not dissolve at all or just take longer that the aprox. 6 months). That's why a lot of people get them redone, thinking the filler is dissolving/gone, so they end up stacking and piling up fillers, because the new one will move again after some time, giving the illusion it dissolved. That's why Kylie Jenner and many other Instacelebs that are known to regularly do fillers, end up having kind of a round and puffy face after a while, because they're piling up the fillers and the old one "fills" another part of the face. For anyone interested, just look up Dr. Gavin Chan on youtube, he explains things quite clear and easy understandable.

I hope Lana doesn't ruin her face with it, she is so beautiful and I'd be a shame if she ended up with a puffy face.

disclaimer (so I won't get lynched lol): I don't care about fillers or anyone who does them, I just wanted to state interesting facts and my concern for Lana, thats all

You can care about BLM and still post random shit long as it doesn't harm or effect others. God just let her relax and enjoy herself for a second.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

You can care about BLM and still post random shit long as it doesn't harm or effect others. God just let her relax and enjoy herself for a second.

Agreed, she doesn’t need to be in her house crying or outside protesting only. It’s ok to go for a walk or see some friends geez.

The entire planet is still going to work, paying their bills, watching movies, playing music, literally LIVING, even amongst all this awful anger and death.

Taking a selfie, like 99 million others all over the world fml

People keep giving celebs a hard time for talking about normal stuff along with activism and I don’t understand. People are allowed to have a life outside of the BLM movement. If we just focus on the negativity 24/7 we’ll go craaaazy. (Don’t come for me I’m literally a black man.)

People keep giving celebs a hard time for talking about normal stuff along with activism and I don’t understand. People are allowed to have a life outside of the BLM movement. If we just focus on the negativity 24/7 we’ll go craaaazy. (Don’t come for me I’m literally a black man.)

sometimes, trying to go about life as if everything were chill looks bad to people. it's easy to for a celeb to post frivolous shit because - and this applies especially to white celebs - they don't have the struggle that folks are going through. and that looks bad to people.

giphy.gif

see? that's why you will never be satisfied lol u really wanna find anything to put ur anger on and u will find a shitty excuse every time so yeah

ur doing it the wrong way hunny x

yeah i did filler one year ago and my lips are still fine but not big like they used to be

honestly they look better now and obv not like my real lips "they were hella small" and pretty sure it's the same thing with lana

big but in a natural good way

It was literally a statement by interscope. It starts out with "We".

And you're right i'm never gonna be satisfied, she once again proved herself to not give a shit about black people like 2 weeks ago and no statement or post she puts up is gonna consolidate the person she is. What she needs is to change as a person, and the signs will show over time and be obvious. 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

It was literally a statement by interscope. It starts out with "We".

And you're right i'm never gonna be satisfied, she once again proved herself to not give a shit about black people like 2 weeks ago and no statement or post she puts up is gonna consolidate the person she is. What she needs is to change as a person, and the signs will show over time and be obvious. 

log out

internet ain't for you 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I've seen a doctor talk on youtube about it, that fillers don't really dissolve but move around (not sure anymore if they do not dissolve at all or just take longer that the aprox. 6 months). That's why a lot of people get them redone, thinking the filler is dissolving/gone, so they end up stacking and piling up fillers, because the new one will move again after some time, giving the illusion it dissolved. That's why Kylie Jenner and many other Instacelebs that are known to regularly do fillers, end up having kind of a round and puffy face after a while, because they're piling up the fillers and the old one "fills" another part of the face. For anyone interested, just look up Dr. Gavin Chan on youtube, he explains things quite clear and easy understandable.

I hope Lana doesn't ruin her face with it, she is so beautiful and I'd be a shame if she ended up with a puffy face.

disclaimer (so I won't get lynched lol): I don't care about fillers or anyone who does them, I just wanted to state interesting facts and my concern for Lana, thats all

Thanks for letting me know!! I had no idea. Thats actually pretty scary and concerning... this proves to me I need to do more research before I think about getting any filler done to my cheeks smh. I hope Lana is careful and cautious of what shes getting done!! I see older women in hollywood (wont say names) who were great beauties in their youth but end up having super puffed up botox faces :( theyre still beautiful and all. I just hope Lana is careful with her body