LDRO

Instagram Updates

Doesn’t mean she’s alive, but rob got her a cake for her birthday last year?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6bgQt8lbBO/?igshid=aotyvwir8ec7

Imagining Rob buying a cake for dead Patty... :horror: But I'm going to assume that means she's alive.  :teehee:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Patty is definitely not dead. When I was looking for info about Joanna I found all kinds of obituaries. Patty was not one of them. Like others, I think Joanna is probably a close cousin. Possibly on her moms side bc if she truly has cut the mom off, then it makes sense to me that she would still want to explore and be okay with the other family members on the mom’s side. To me, Lana seems to be really in touch with who she is and where she comes from and her roots- that sort of thing.

So let's see where we're at.

Lana Del Rey's mother Patty is dead. RIP

Lana Del Rey has a child via surrogate.

Lana Del Rey has a younger half sister. Half sister by father or mother, truth is not known at this time.

Recently discovered files reveal Lana Del Rey is actually a holographic projection created by the Russians to have the masses blindly hang on her every word while creating controversy and social unrest at the same time. Truth!

It's all so clear to me now.

Lana Del Rey has a younger half sister. Half sister by father or mother, truth is not known at this time.

Recently discovered files reveal Lana Del Rey is actually a holographic projection created by the Russians to have the masses blindly hang on her every word while creating controversy and social unrest at the same time. Truth!

Thank you @@FredRed for the Cliffs Notes breakdown of the past few pages lol I can't keep up with all of the new conspiracies lol

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I know it's hard to keep up sometimes.

I need to do an after post disclaimer:

What goes on in Lana's personal life or with her family is really none of my business and I certainly wish no harm to her mother.

Someone in the comments was speculating that patty is a WASP mom and generally the kind of person to have a rigid sense or morality, conforms more to society etc and thats why they don't get along. Makes the most sense

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Ready for a Netflix series

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Someone in the comments was speculating that patty is a WASP mom and generally the kind of person to have a rigid sense or morality, conforms more to society etc and thats why they don't get along. Makes the most sense

What’s a wasp mom? :0

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What’s a wasp mom? :0

WASP is an American thing. White Anglo Saxon Protestant. Associated with being wealthy, east coast, entitled. Google WASP mom and you'll get more.

2020 will be remembered in the fandom as the most eventful year of Lana's instagram escapades.

tumblr_mkrd9jRCpl1s609pno1_500.gif

Instagram Updates deserves the DRAMA of the Year Lipster Award

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It was in one of her insta posts around mother's day and also in an interview during the NFR era she said that there are things she wants to reveal about her personal life but she can't yet because of the impact it would have on people connected to her. But she hopes she is able to talk about them in about 10 years.

i feel like she was talking about OTHER family members...she said “Mostly because my family is big and they’re here. I don’t go there.“

I don’t think it was her mom, but this just goes back to some speculations..