LDRO

Instagram Updates

I think it’s entirely possible that Candace is someone Lana met at AA, maybe even her sponsor. She seems to have come into Lana’s life around the same time her current group of friends did. I believe I remember reading something someone posted here about members of this current friend group also being in AA. If Patty is truly toxic, I have no doubt in my mind that this contributed to Lana’s alcoholism/possible drug use. She’s been more vocal of her hatred for Patty lately so I’m speculating maybe she has finally accepted that she is toxic and this is why she doesn’t even acknowledge her anymore and cut her out of her life. Maybe she sees Candace as her mother now bc she helped her get sober if she had relapsed within the last few years. Having a toxic mother is one of the most detrimental aspects of adult life and I don’t think society paints an accurate picture of how horrible and scary it can be. In my opinion, it should be considered a trauma and has the same sort of effects. Anyways all this makes sense to me but I’m just speculating.

PURE speculation but I was browsing VK yesterday for something else and stumbled across this pic:

https://vk.com/photo-29173834_456262879

I have no proof whatsoever and it's only my opinion, but the distinctive angle of the little girl's eyes looks similar to Joanna's, and the age also matches up (Lana described her as being younger than her and Chunk):

jrSQ35r.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Patty’s dead I said baby that’s alright with me

The way this made me laugh........ delete

PURE speculation but I was browsing VK yesterday for something else and stumbled across this pic:

I have no proof whatsoever and it's only my opinion, but the distinctive angle of the little girl's eyes looks similar to Joanna's, and the age also matches up (Lana described her as being younger than her and Chunk):

jrSQ35r.jpg

Literally what the fuck we got detectives on LB

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

jrSQ35r.jpg

Omg this whole thing is so strange to me. I feel like that's definitely her?

jrSQ35r.jpg

That's Kate Madeira

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcpSo3tnmw8/

Totally off-topic but I love Lana's red polish  :hooker:  I also find it a bit uncanny that Chuck here looks a bit like Rob  :P a resemblance I'd never spotted before because she's always struck me as a younger version of Pat.

post-52761-0-28112500-1593616665_thumb.jpg

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

Happy belated birthday to Joanna! x

A little info on Joanna for anyone interested - she isn't related to Lana through immediate birth, but the exact relation is still unclear. She's most likely a longtime friend.

Her instagram handle is @jobie_s (Jobie Smith)

On her page, she has photographs of both of her parents, neither of which are Patty nor Rob. (Her father has actually been deceased for a few years now.) So this clears up the speculation of her being related as an immediate sibling to the Grants.

She mainly seems to be a close friend of Chuck's, with lots of photos of her & Chuck posted dating back as early as 2013 when her account was created. There's a few with her, Chuck, & Lana as well.

Through her photo locations, she appears to have once lived in Lake Placid when she was younger & possibly in NYC as well, but more recently in Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, and Maryland.

So, we can confirm this isn't a "long lost sister" but rather a longtime friend of the Grant sisters. A sister in spirit, if you will.

Some may remember Joanna's face from this post uploaded from Joanna's White Coat ceremony at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia in August 2016- 

50067518457_2ccb3e529a_o.jpg

50066656563_524098364b_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Happy belated birthday to Joanna! x

A little info on Joanna for anyone interested - she isn't related to Lana through immediate birth, but the exact relation is still unclear. She's most likely a longtime friend.

Her instagram handle is @jobie_s (Jobie Smith)

On her page, she has photographs of both of her parents, neither of which are Patty nor Rob. (Her father has actually been deceased for a few years now.) So this clears up the speculation of her being related as an immediate sibling to the Grants.

She mainly seems to be a close friend of Chuck's, with lots of photos of her & Chuck posted dating back as early as 2013 when her account was created. There's a few with her, Chuck, & Lana as well.

Through her photo locations, she appears to have once lived in Lake Placid when she was younger & possibly in NYC as well, but more recently in Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, and Maryland.

So, we can confirm this isn't a "long lost sister" but rather a longtime friend of the Grant sisters. A sister in spirit, if you will.

Some may remember Joanna's face from this post uploaded from Joanna's White Coat ceremony at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia in August 2016- 

50067518457_2ccb3e529a_o.jpg

50066656563_524098364b_o.jpg

I'm so glad for the closure