LDRO

Instagram Updates

omg let her live. no one should be commenting on her looks in general. who are we to say how awful she looks? She looks proud and confident and that’s what makes me happy. every post lana makes it’s someone commenting on her looks like come up with something else

@mods can u direct them to a page of ignore me if you cant handle another persons opinions about a celebrity who makes millions off of her image only to announce the new era looking like a sheep dogANYWAYS

i think sport cruiser will be my favorite

it’s also these newbies that talk shit about her appearance that seem to have the worse, most child like connects. grow up. you have no entitlement to comment on anyone’s appearance anonymously. it’s scummy.

why do people still expect 2012 baby face, beauty queen bouffant lana to be strutting down the streets of LA she's 35 years old can't she just live like a normal person and exist in society like everyone else

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i'm more confused as to why she announced this in a random gas station video like sdfnsdf one would think she'd record this at peace in her garden or some other quiet place or something 

i76mrxw.png 

did i say anybody asked? i can say whatever i want without anyone asking LMAO. i didnt ask for your opinion, yet here you are :flutter: tit for tat

2012, 2013, 2014, and 2017 Lana killed the game. don't know who this new person is

ok time to fuck yourself

i'm more confused as to why she announced this in a random gas station video like sdfnsdf one would think she'd record this at peace in her garden or some other quiet place or something

probably cuz she forgot and then she got a call from ed to remind her lol

:smile3:

why do people still expect 2012 baby face,beauty queen bouffant lana to be strutting down the streets of LA can't she just live like a normal person and exist in society like everyone else

i'm not expecting 2012 LMAO. shes a white woman, i know she's aged A LOT in 8 years. but she literally looked good last year (sometimes). it's my opinion

or would yall rather have me lie? oh my god yas! give me addicted to opiates white trash vibes!  :worship:

giphy.gif

probably kept getting comments and tweets about it and forgot she said she was gonna announce dates today. so she jumped out of her chevy truck and filmed a quick vid for the kids

i'm not expecting 2012 LMAO. shes a white woman, i know she's aged A LOT in 8 years. but she literally looked good last year (sometimes). it's my opinion

or would yall rather have me lie? oh my god yas! give me addicted to opiates white trash vibes! :worship:

how about not commenting on her appearance and listening to the actual message she's putting out :toofloppy:

or would yall rather have me lie? oh my god yas! give me addicted to opiates white trash vibes!  :worship:

she just got lip filler and didn't brush her hair and you're acting like she's transformed into some hideous beast, she literally looked beautiful in a tiktok she posted last week and she looks good all the time she just doesn't overdo it anymore like how she used to

anyways enough of that

i love you, but you don't understand me.

how about not commenting on her appearance and listening to the actual message she's putting out :toofloppy:

not comment on the appearance of an artist who made her millions and kept her relevance through her vintage beauty image? LMAO i-

“moving past all that”

pretty eek when you instigated the drama luv

you couldve just shut up and saw my comment and been like "oh whatver" and moved along. you dragged this out sweaty, dont twist it

giphy.gif

she just got lip filler and didn't brush her hair and you're acting like she's transformed into some hideous beast, she literally looked beautiful in a tiktok she posted last week and she looks good all the time she just doesn't overdo it anymore like how she used to

anyways enough of that

she's not a hideous beast. she just looks nothing like she ever did. people are like "omg lizzy is back!" where?? thats not lizzy  :toofunny:  that's her cousin who got too much cheek fillers and had a bad dye job.

still my opinion. i can say it lmao. and yall can just move along cause its........... an opinion

still, sportcruiser will be amazingggggg. im calling it

giphy.gif

not comment on the appearance of an artist who made her millions and kept her relevance through her vintage beauty image? LMAO i-

you couldve just shut up and saw my comment and been like "oh whatver" and moved along. you dragged this out sweaty, dont twist it

or you literally could have just kept your mouth shut and not posted about her appearance when it didn’t matter.

gays are doing the most to be misogynistic wbk

or you literally could have just kept your mouth shut and not posted about her appearance when it didn’t matter.

gays are doing the most to be misogynistic wbk

dont hold your breath. i'm not shutting up about my opinions any time soon. its a forum get it thru your head

giphy.gif

Let’s just all agree that she looked super happy and proud of her work and is allowed to look whatever she’d like and doesn’t have to be in makeup or perfect hair and wear pretty clothes just for a less-than-a-minute video or when she’s out and about. She’s a human being too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Let’s just all agree that she looked super happy and proud of her work and is allowed to look whatever she’d like and doesn’t have to be in makeup or perfect hair and wear pretty clothes just for a less-than-a-minute video or when she’s out and about. She’s a human being too.

almost everyone's thoughts exactly. thank you! <3