LDRO

Instagram Updates

Let’s just all agree that she looked super happy and proud of her work and is allowed to look whatever she’d like and doesn’t have to be in makeup or perfect hair and wear pretty clothes just for a less-than-a-minute video or when she’s out and about. She’s a human being too.

i agree. she looks happy. its just my opinion that she doesnt look good there. doesnt change that im still excited for the book, the audiobook, and COTCC

with this new era lana will gain so much respect from critics. shes such a wellrounded artist

giphy.gif

i agree. she looks happy. its just my opinion that she doesnt look good there. doesnt change that im still excited for the book, the audiobook, and COTCC

Yes, we understand that now.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

"thats not lizzy   :toofunny:  that's her cousin who got too much cheek fillers and had a bad dye job."

22pbca.jpg

LMAOO omg thats good. see you have to be smart with roasts. that Electra person was just talking in circles. YOU are way better  :rip:  :rip:  :gclap:

i actually chuckled

i got a warning for voicing an opinion. dont you just love places meant for conversations and different perspectives??  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

i-

whats a warning gonna do? poof that opinion out of my head? i still stand by it. it's what i (and most of the gp) think. im glad shes happy and this era will bring in so many things for her. but that video today was not it

giphy.gif

i got a warning for voicing an opinion. dont you just love places meant for conversations and different perspectives??  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

That's not why you got a WP if you actually read the description but go off.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

LMAOO omg thats good. see you have to be smart with roasts. that Electra person was just talking in circles. YOU are way better  :rip:  :rip:  :gclap:

i actually chuckledi got a warning for voicing an opinion. dont you just love places meant for conversations and different perspectives??  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

we both dislike you but thank you.

i-

whats a warning gonna do? poof that opinion out of my head? i still stand by it. it's what i (and most of the gp) think. im glad shes happy and this era will bring in so many things for her. but that video today was not it

Oh Teri! Welcome to the club buddy! 

LMAOO omg thats good. see you have to be smart with roasts. that Electra person was just talking in circles. YOU are way better :rip: :rip: :gclap:

i actually chuckled

i got a warning for voicing an opinion. dont you just love places meant for conversations and different perspectives?? :wub: :wub: :wub:

i-

people’s appearances aren’t something you can say shitty opinions about

so keep it for yourself nobody needs ur toxic opinion

:smile3:

These comments are really a soap opera, but seriously how can you even tell that her hair is damaged in that filtered ass vid and yall know her hairs naturallly frizzy

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

That's not why you got a WP if you actually read the description but go off.

ohh so if that was it. then i'm expecting electra to get a warning point too. go back and read their responses. they were pretty vulgar too

i personally found them insulting. can i report them and then they get a warning point? kinda gettin used to da rules here

giphy.gif

Here's her story lol

50095599891_c62dbb18ca_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Her hair looks amazing. I actually am digging the shirt, she looks so damn cute. But I can't be the only one who actually thought her cheeks looked painful right? Not 'looks bad' painful but surely the smiling hurts painful. 

But she actually does seem like herself again, and happy and positive and omg  :flutter: