LDRO

Instagram Updates

You say this after making every single one of your posts about how ppl are censoring you and how ugly you think Lana is? Please get a hobby?

i have hobbies dont worry about that. i think you should focus on the people bringing this forum down. like even lanas managers agree i-

giphy.gif

i have hobbies dont worry about that. i think you should focus on the people bringing this forum down. like even lanas managers agree i-

So why are you here if you dislike Lana and dislike the people here? A mystery ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So why are you here if you dislike Lana and dislike the people here? A mystery ... 

i love lana lmao yall are putting words in my mouth. just because shes not looking right it means i dislike her? like ive made it pretty clear im excited for the book and the album. I've literally purchased the book and the audiobok. she has my money and will continue to have my money lmao

I'm here for news about lana and the conversation about it, a couple of bad apples doesnt ruin it for me. yall can stay triggered, idgaf

giphy.gif

i love lana lmao yall are putting words in my mouth. just because shes not looking right it means i dislike her? like ive made it pretty clear im excited for the book and the album. I've literally purchased the book and the audiobok. she has my money and will continue to have my money lmao

I'm here for news about lana and the conversation about it, a couple of bad apples doesnt ruin it for me. yall can stay triggered, idgaf

Okay Valerie 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Criticizing her hair does not equal to disliking her. Have a good fucking day MATE

Please stop being rude to other members. And no, criticizing her hair doesn't equal disliking her, but why are we even discussing her hair? I didn't know she's new face of Pantene. 

Please stop being rude to other members. And no, criticizing her hair doesn't equal disliking her, but why are we even discussing her hair? I didn't know she's new face of Pantene. 

come on ban be buddy i asked for it a million times what u waiting for like wtf

For the record i wasnt even the one criticizing her hair here but you wouldn't know that since your side is already picked before even reading everything

come on ban be buddy i asked for it a million times what u waiting for like wtf

For the record i wasnt even the one criticizing her hair here but you wouldn't know that since your side is already picked before even reading everything

I did read, buddy, and no I'm not picking sides.

Okay Valerie 

so now youre resorting to calling me names? like you have 3,500 posts, do you even know the rules of the forum? 

notice how i havent called anyone here any names, just saying my thought and we couldve moved right along if yall didnt give it the attention it honestly didnt need. i didnt even intend to drag this out, i just posted it and was just gonna leave it but now that i see how toxic some of yall act (including mods) i dont wanna leave it because its not about lana looking ugly anymore, its more than that 

like im over here getting grilled over it but we have reaction pictures of lana making fun of her appearance. the hypocrisy of it all  :derpna2:

giphy.gif

so now youre resorting to calling me names? like you have 3,500 posts, do you even know the rules of the forum? 

notice how i havent called anyone here any names, just saying my thought and we couldve moved right along if yall didnt give it the attention it honestly didnt need. i didnt even intend to drag this out, i just posted it and was just gonna leave it but now that i see how toxic some of yall act (including mods) i dont wanna leave it because its not about lana looking ugly anymore, its more than that 

like im over here getting grilled over it but we have reaction pictures of lana making fun of her appearance. the hypocrisy of it all  :derpna2:

chill, valerie was a troll on the site a few months back. at least she didn't try to rebuttal

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

@@RormanNockwell @@soap opera @@M J and co., please stop before it gets worse. We don't want to lock the thread! If you have anything off-topic to discuss, please us the PMs or directly talk to the Mods. And yes, we're aware of what's going on, so please don't accuse us of picking sides or not doing anything.