LDRO

Instagram Updates

I dunno if it's just cause im a british white girl but I can't hear the hispanic twang on her accent like people are mentioning?

Thanks so much for bringing this up. I was about to ask the same, basically because she just sounds "American" to me but she doesn't sound like J LO or so I've no idea what's so "Hispanic" about her accent but I'd certainly love to be enlightened. 

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

And yes, we're aware of what's going on, so please don't accuse us of picking sides or not doing anything.

but why are we even discussing her hair? I didn't know she's new face of Pantene. 

and a quote from @@electra "the mods did not side with you or what you said. move on and accept fault."

lol but suuuuuure theres no bias from the mods  ;)

giphy.gif

I don’t really care what Lana looks like, could look like a frog and I’d still love her. Her voice and talent isn’t going to change because of her hair style.

same, despite the fact of how she looks im so excited for the audibook in like 19 days  :excited: and then the album and then the physical book  :excited:

giphy.gif

and a quote from @electra "the mods did not side with you or what you said. move on and accept fault."

lol but suuuuuure theres no bias from the mods  ;)

if u @ me again and keep dragging this on i will back hand you.

that’s literally just it. idk what’s not going through some people’s heads.

Yes. And please, don't be offensive/rude to other members even if they themselves are being rude. I highly appreciate you defending what's right, but please try to make it as nicely as possible. Everyone will get their WP or ban if drama appears. No need to be rude. :) this goes for everyone!

Thanks so much for bringing this up. I was about to ask the same, basically because she just sounds "American" to me but she doesn't sound like J LO or so I've no idea what's so "Hispanic" about her accent but I'd certainly love to be enlightened.

I’m British and can hear it ddd

Jooouly is one of them

that’s literally just it. idk what’s not going through some people’s heads.

send another threat and ill send another report  ;)

im ok with moving past this if yall are. i'm excited for this audibook  :excited:

giphy.gif

send another threat and ill send another report  ;)

im ok with moving past this if yall are. i'm excited for this audibook  :excited:

right no offence but them @‘ing me with threats just to get a rise out of me should probably be addressed @@PARADIXO

"tell him its a promise not a threat"

- Lana Del Rey to AB in 2018

saying ill report you every time you threaten me with violence is NOT threatening you lmao

again ill move past this, but dont threaten me with violence  ;)

giphy.gif

"tell him its a promise not a threat"

- Lana Del Rey to AB in 2018

saying ill report you every time you threaten me with violence is NOT threatening you lmao

again ill move past this, but dont threaten me with violence  ;)

@@PARADIXO