LDRO

Instagram Updates

maybe theyre just friends? 

just going by statistics, she doesn't seem to be the type to stay friends with exes.

i was thinking about this today. he still likes all of her posts and follows her, chuck, charlie, jen and even val. she unfollowed him right after the beginning of the protests im guessing because of the backlash she might receive cuz of acab and all that? idk but this post just confirms that they're still dating...but did they ever actually break up since sean did that ny times interview? ugh lanaaaa why do u do this to yourself :ohno:

I don’t remember he said they had broken up, just that they were taking a break, but fans wanted the breakup to be true so much, some seemed to think it was.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i honestly doubt that lana is still with sean when she has a song on her upcoming album that's likely about him titled "tulsa jesus freak", "jesus freak" is not a compliment.  :teehee:

i want to stay optimistic, but yeah, lana being in the same car sean has is a little sketchy.

WGe8ynS.gif

she came through with that stay high video, however ngl looking at the caption I WISH there was a white hot forever/tulsa Jesus freak snippet in the background

SAMEEEE i was like omg here we go heres the ALBUM SNIPPETS :/

going by statistics, she doesn't seem to be the type to stay friends with exes.

Such a Cancer :poordat:

Still dating a cop and still wearing her shirt like that

Lana Del Rey is blonde and gone

:lmao:

idk... lana can be quite piecing, I imagine her posting this could be a direct/indirect hit at him...

she knows his sorry boring ass is following her and liking her posts, it could be a cut to him seeing this knowing they aren't together.. idk maybe im reaching

also none of her siblings follow Sean, the only ex they follow is barrie

Probally. This photos are cleary from nowdays or from the Violets annoucement day

It's a different shirt to the Violet announcement but the same shirt as her "Apology" video and COCC announcement. If it was indeed the same day and not more recent, well that's.... Not gonna be received well lol

i honestly doubt that lana is still with sean when she has a song on her upcoming album that's likely about him titled "tulsa jesus freak", "jesus freak" is not a compliment.  :teehee:

She knows that's what people label her as so she's taking the piss, imo

Like how Alanis Morrisette called her follow-up album "Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie" because of the hype around "You Oughtta Know"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i don’t want to run my mouth about someone else’s relationship but i will.

supposedly she’s daring him, but why? she knows it will cause a stir and ruin her reputation even more so i genuinely want to know why would she go back to that?