LDRO

Instagram Updates

I can't believe i've been analizing cars all night, just to probably end up being Sean's car again... Tbh, I don't even care at this point. Everytime she does something problematic, I doubt about her whole self, but I always end up forgetting about it because i tend to think about all the good things about her and as the time goes by, i end up letting things go even if it's not right at all because I find it really hard just to focus on the music and not her, she means a lot to me and i don't think i can ignore that. I really hope they're not back together, i don't think so tbh, i think they're friends with benefits in the worst case, when they broke up i think he mentioned something about their bussy/hard lifes if i don't remember bad, so i really doubt they're doing the same again, i mean they broke up for a reason i guess, she unfollowed him, and he's following her and her family but none of them are following him back, he even comments on jack's posts sometimes but he doesn't even reply. But as I said, if they're back together of course it's not a good look, and not good overall but in some way i like seeing her happy whoever she's with. So i don't really know, i guess i'd just focus on her music, her work and the things i like about her and her personality because i really feel a little bit overwhelmed analyzing everything whenever something like this happens it's not even healthy at all imo (to me)

It's so funny to me how many people are upset about her dating a cop. Like if you know about Lana's defiant personality, you know being told she can't do something will just make her want to do it all that much more. And also none of you know what the guy is like in private.

I personally think she was in Tulsa, had dinner with Sean, that's his car, and "Tulsa Jesus Freak" is a "fuck you" caption/song/poem (pick one) to everyone who criticises her for dating him and/or going to church. 

Whether or not they are together remains to be seen, but if so, I hope he's worth it because Seana 2.0 will likely be damaging for several reasons. 

That is all. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I personally think she was in Tulsa, had dinner with Sean, that's his car, and "Tulsa Jesus Freak" is a "fuck you" caption/song/poem (pick one) to everyone who criticises her for dating him and/or going to church.

Whether or not they are together remains to be seen, but if so, I hope he's worth it because Seana 2.0 will likely be damaging for several reasons.

That is all.

your song description is perfect. i would make bets. did we crack the code?

but also yes SEVERAL reasons

not gonna get all angry and emotional like some people on here until i get proof, be it a photo or whatever.

with lana's humanitarian work it certainly wouldnt be too far-fetched for her to be in Tulsa since theyve got a huge native american population in Oklahoma

And it wouldnt be the first time a random stan made shit up to stir the pot. ill believe shes back with sean when i see it with my own eyes

image.png

It's so funny to me how many people are upset about her dating a cop. Like if you know about Lana's defiant personality, you know being told she can't do something will just make her want to do it all that much more. And also none of you know what the guy is like in private.

You're right, we only know he's a shady bigot in public

Well it’s over

It’s probably been mentioned already, but Jack has that car also.

That is all.

Someone pointed out on Twitter that Jack has the same car. It could be him driving.